Seeing Your Ex With Someone New

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm totally fine with it kahit panget pinalit sakin.

What annoys me is that... 

She borrowed money from me to help her start her business and I helped her and gave her tips without knowing na siya new gf ng ex ko. 

Naka move on naman na ako so there is no issue naman sana. But this girl pretended that she didn't know me and kahit kuya pala ng ex ko at nephew niya yung nag deliver ng goods na pinautang ko sa kanya. They did not say anything about her. 

She was able to pay but the thought na yung new gf sa ex pa nangutang at nag patulong, my God! She was shameless! 

Btw, I broke up with my ex because his family owes me 200k , this is on top of the raider I got him and all I spent with him. He was jobless sa 3 year relationship namin. I'm at fault. I get irritated when the allowance I gave him was bigger than his salary so I asked him to resign. I'm a hot pretty young sugar mama noon hahahahaahaha! 

Anyway, ang ending, nung sinisingil ko na family ni ex umeksena si girl at pinagkalat na wala naman daw utang yung family ng ex ko.

"Separation Pay" daw ng ex ko yung P200,000 because I decided to broke up with him. 

hahahahahahahaa!!!!!!! 

He made my ex the laughing stock of their town!