Duterte's Presidency : Expectations, Controversies, Rants, Etc.

O sige.

Ako si Trillones. Pinaparatangan kita na bakla ka.

Ang gusto kong gawin mo ay simple lang --

Sagutin mo ang tanong ko ng simpleng OO o HINDI. Walang pali-paliwanag.

Tanong: Alam ba ng mga magulang mo na bakla ka? Oo o Hindi?

Sagot!

Kagaguhan naman na tanong yan. Hindi magandang example sa pinagtatalunan natin.

Here is a better question:

Sabihin natin na yung anak mo ay lumapit sayo at nagsumbong sayo. "Daddy ninakaw ni Trilling yung pera ko" sabi niya

Sinamahan mo ngayon yung anak mo at kinompronta si Trilling na kasama ang nanay niya.

Sumagot si Trilling. "hindi ko kinuha yung pera niya!".

Sabi ng anak mo "Sinungaling, kinuha mo! Nasa wallet mo"

Tinanong mo naman si Triling "pwede mo bang ipakita nalang samin yung wallet mo para magkalinawan?"

Sumabat naman itong nanay ni Triling at sinabi niya " bakit kelanga ipakita ng anak ko yung wallet niya? Ano siya uto-uto?"

Anong iisipin niyo?

Papano kung araw araw na lang may opposition na nagpaparatang sayo, yun na lang lagi ang gagawin mo as President? What makes Trillanes an exemption para siya lang ang sagutin mo? Laway lang naman lahat kaya walang pumapatol.

Siyempre pag nasagot mo na yung unang bintang at na-prove mo na innocente ka, lahat ng susunod na bintang ay hindi na paniniwalaan ng tao. Pero kailangan mo munang i-prove yung sarili mo sa una.

Siyempre pag nasagot mo na yung unang bintang at na-prove mo na innocente ka, lahat ng susunod na bintang ay hindi na paniniwalaan ng tao. Pero kailangan mo munang i-prove yung sarili mo sa una.

yeah right, kapag na prove yung una susunod ibang klaseng kaso naman yung ibibintang. Hindi naman na re election habol ni Trillanes kundi demolition job which dun siya kumikita.

yeah right, kapag na prove yung una susunod ibang klaseng kaso naman yung ibibintang. Hindi naman na re election habol ni Trillanes kundi demolition job which dun siya kumikita.

Come on... Common sense lang na once Trillanes is proven wrong, his credibility will be damaged and succeeding allegations by him will no longer be believable.

At the same time, Dutertes credibility will be boosted and more and more people will be stop doubting him.

Yung sinasabi mong sunod sunod na dadating ay hindi mangyayari. At kung mangyari man ay hindi na papakinggan ng tao.

Come on... Common sense lang na once Trillanes is proven wrong, his credibility will be damaged and succeeding allegations by him will no longer be believable.

At the same time, Dutertes credibility will be boosted and more and more people will be stop doubting him.

Yung sinasabi mong sunod sunod na dadating ay hindi mangyayari. At kung mangyari man ay hindi na papakinggan ng tao.

bakit pinapakinggan pa ba ng tao si Trillanes?

Gaya nung resign daw sya sa senate pag nag positive ung anak ni duterte sa drugs, nung nag negative ...anu na balita? Idol nya ata si duterte.

Well of all gov't officials sino ba may pinakamataas trust rating?

Well of all gov't officials sino ba may pinakamataas trust rating?

Si Duterte. But where is all this trust coming from?

Is it because of all his promises (many of which have been broken)?

Is it because of what he says (many of which is untrue)?

Is it because he lives a "simple life" (which doesn't necessarily prove he is not corrupt)?

Could it be because of "tiwala" lang or blind faith?

Para sakin, I see the majority having blind faith in the president. They do not think logically. All the red flags are there (the retraction of his willingness to sign a waiver, the accounts which he denied at first, the money which he denied having only to later on retract and say pinang "happy-happy niya" etc.) yet they continue to protect the president from scrutiny instead of just asking him to be transparent.

Si Duterte. But where is all this trust coming from?

Is it because of all his promises (many of which have been broken)?

Is it because of what he says (many of which is untrue)?

Is it because he lives a "simple life" (which doesn't necessarily prove he is not corrupt)?

Could it be because of "tiwala" lang or blind faith?

Para sakin, I see the majority having blind faith in the president. They do not think logically. All the red flags are there (the retraction of his willingness to sign a waiver, the accounts which he denied at first, the money which he denied having only to later on retract and say pinang "happy-happy niya" etc.) yet they continue to protect the president from scrutiny instead of just asking him to be transparent.

1. In your opinion.

2. In your opinion.

3. In your opinion.

Kung sasabihin mo mo feeling lang nila yang mga followers nya.

Same applies on your side Feeling at opinion mo lang din yan.

Kung arrogant si duterte

Arrogant ka din para sabihin mas madami ka alam at nakikita kesa mas madaming followers nya.

Ewan ko bat nagsilaho yung mga Sereno QQs dun sa kabilang thread? Dami napahiya? May sari sariling interpretasyon pa ng Law.

Media has to give the news people want to hear. If the media puts on something that doesnt gain viewers, then it is a waste of precious air time.

kaya may therad tayo dito how media influences people. Sila yung nagsasabing big news ito kaya pakinggan ninyo. Kapag di kumagat ibang topic naman ang palalakihin.

Its like Rappler and die hard anti Du30 followers kahit biased follow pa rin right?

kaya may therad tayo dito how media influences people. Sila yung nagsasabing big news ito kaya pakinggan ninyo. Kapag di kumagat ibang topic naman ang palalakihin.

Its like Rappler and die hard anti Du30 followers kahit biased follow pa rin right?

Thats not how it works. YOU decide what you want to listen to. YOU decide what you want to watch. Its the viewers that decide what they want, pinakikinggan lang ng media.

1. In your opinion.

2. In your opinion.

3. In your opinion.

Kung sasabihin mo mo feeling lang nila yang mga followers nya.

Same applies on your side Feeling at opinion mo lang din yan.

Kung arrogant si duterte

Arrogant ka din para sabihin mas madami ka alam at nakikita kesa mas madaming followers nya.

Ewan ko bat nagsilaho yung mga Sereno QQs dun sa kabilang thread? Dami napahiya? May sari sariling interpretasyon pa ng Law.

Oh sige ikaw nalang tatanungin ko. Why do you trust Duterte? Kahit marami siyang kasinungalingan, why do you still trust him?

Oh sige ikaw nalang tatanungin ko. Why do you trust Duterte? Kahit marami siyang kasinungalingan, why do you still trust him?

Sorry brad pero dyan tayo nagkaiba,

I will gauge all of them on their end product.

Facts will tell you this ass of a president talks sh*t, but sure he does more than he talks. If you can't see it because you are blinded by your hate more than your senses...its your fault not mine.

The Philippines isn't just about the f*cking Aquinos and the f*cking Marcoses. So stop fixating yourself on a specific side, coz that applies to duterte also.

That's what it should be. Not what is currently happeing. Kaya nga malakas pa rin si Mocha eh.

Iba naman si Mocha eh. Her medium is the internet. She can put all kinds of crap on there, whether news worthy or not, without incurring much cost.

The news media on the other hand has to make good use of expensive airtime. Each minute has to attract as many viewers as possible.

Ang layo na nag pinaguusapan natin dahil lang sa tanong mo kung may nakikinig ba kay Trillanes.

Sorry brad pero dyan tayo nagkaiba,

I will gauge all of them on their end product.

Facts will tell you this ass of a president talks sh*t, but sure he does more than he talks. If you can't see it because you are blinded by your hate more than your senses...its your fault not mine.

The Philippines isn't just about the f*cking Aquinos and the f*cking Marcoses. So stop fixating yourself on a specific side, coz that applies to duterte also.

I am not blinded by hate. I am thinking logically.

How can I believe a person who lies?

How can i think a person is clean, if he refuses to be transparent?

How can I believe he is against corruption, if he surrounds himself with the likes of GMA and Marcos?

How can I believe that he will protect our sovereignty against China, if he always remains silent against them?

How can I believe that change is coming, when I can see the Philippines repeating the same mistakes we made decades ago.

I can go on and on but lets hear your side instead.

You say you will gauge them on their end product. That's not entirely true is it? Before the end product comes, you have to discern the individual on whether he can accomplish the change you want to happen. You have to qualify them first.

So let me ask you again. Despite all the lies and broken promises, why do you still trust the president? Please do not just say "kasi marami siyang nagawa". Be specific, so we can see if it is worth all the bad things we are going through now.

I am not blinded by hate. I am thinking logically.

How can I believe a person who lies?

How can i think a person is clean, if he refuses to be transparent?

How can I believe he is against corruption, if he surrounds himself with the likes of GMA and Marcos?

How can I believe that he will protect our sovereignty against China, if he always remains silent against them?

How can I believe that change is coming, when I can see the Philippines repeating the same mistakes we made decades ago.

I can go on and on but lets hear your side instead.

You say you will gauge them on their end product. That's not entirely true is it? Before the end product comes, you have to discern the individual on whether he can accomplish the change you want to happen. You have to qualify them first.

So let me ask you again. Despite all the lies and broken promises, why do you still trust the president? Please do not just say "kasi marami siyang nagawa". Be specific, so we can see if it is worth all the bad things we are going through now.

To sum all of your QQs up...

opinion mo lang yan brad...

Vs opinion ng iba na mas madami kesa anti...

Your B.S. against their B.S.

Ultimately sino ang dedecide kung sino ang tama?

Discern before the end product? bulag ka ata or bingi or dahil kung anu lang gusto mong makita at marinig ang ipa-process ng brain mo.

Ang daming post ni daphne dito sa factual and anecdotal evidences ng production ng admin na to...ni isa may denisprove kana ba? Wla...tapos sasabihin mo broken promises? Kanino nya promise? Sayu? Nung sinabi nyang 3-6 months ang drugs linagay mo memo sa utak mo yun? Ikaw ata may problema hindi ung 16m voters nya.

Iba naman si Mocha eh. Her medium is the internet. She can put all kinds of crap on there, whether news worthy or not, without incurring much cost.

The news media on the other hand has to make good use of expensive airtime. Each minute has to attract as many viewers as possible.

Ang layo na nag pinaguusapan natin dahil lang sa tanong mo kung may nakikinig ba kay Trillanes.

You are confused in you understanding of the concept of media. You think media are just the mainstream news agencies.

Media is the plural form covering all types of communication medium used by the information broadcasting agencies to spread information, news and opinion.

Print media has significantly lost its power to influence. Fewer people read newspapers today but they still hold on by publishing their content in the Internet.

Radio and Television is still holding on and still an effective media. They enhance their coverage by having their broadcast programs accessible in the internet.

Internet is the new medium.

It it not only a new medium, it also enhances the coverage of the other media (print. radio, TV) for them to stay relevant.

Some of you in this forum look down on Mocha and her style.

But she is actually smart in doing the task assigned to her.

She is supposed to connect to the D E class. These two sectors are the most vulnerable to propaganda influence by oligarch financed mainstream media.

She is the counterforce.

She is able to gain D & E support for Duterte through her internet and cellphone based social media apps.

She doesn't care what we in the A B C class think. She does a good job connecting to and maintaining favorable influence on the D & E class for Duterte.

Some of you in this forum look down on Mocha and her style.

But she is actually smart in doing the task assigned to her.

She is supposed to connect to the D E class. These two sectors are the most vulnerable to propaganda influence by oligarch financed mainstream media.

She is the counterforce.

She is able to gain D & E support for Duterte through her internet and cellphone based social media apps.

She doesn't care what we in the A B C class think. She does a good job connecting to and maintaining favorable influence on the D & E class for Duterte.

For Duterte. In short propaganda. Wala ng tama o mali. Kakampi o kalaban na lang. Next time try din natin ang kapakanan ng bayan.

You are confused in you understanding of the concept of media. You think media are just the mainstream news agencies.

Media is the plural form covering all types of communication medium used by the information broadcasting agencies to spread information, news and opinion.

Print media has significantly lost its power to influence. Fewer people read newspapers today but they still hold on by publishing their content in the Internet.

Radio and Television is still holding on and still an effective media. They enhance their coverage by having their broadcast programs accessible in the internet.

Internet is the new medium.

It it not only a new medium, it also enhances the coverage of the other media (print. radio, TV) for them to stay relevant.

Correct. Agreed.

For Duterte. In short propaganda. Wala ng tama o mali. Kakampi o kalaban na lang. Next time try din natin ang kapakanan ng bayan.

Propaganda is not necessarily bad, depending on your perspective.

The president's programs are for the interest of the people in the long run.

Most of his pro-people programs run counter to the interests of oligarchs, and vested interest groups. These groups run continuous propaganda using their control in mainstream media to derail the programs.

The people in general, especially those in the lower classes, are vulnerable to organized oppositionist propaganda.

The President therefore has to have counter propaganda to defend his programs from yellow media attacks.

If the President can hold influence over the masses better than the oligarchs and vested interests, then he can govern better, banking on the strength of the majority of people supporting him.

This is what's happening now.

4 out of 5 Filipinos are satisfied with his programs.

Edited by camiar