Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

bro walang mabilis na way.. kailangan matiyaga ka lang talaga. ako naghahabol den sa chest. i hit my chest twice a week and the rest once a week lang but i alternate light and heavy work sets.

I have been training my chest for more than a year na and barely noticeable yun changes. I'm beginning to lose hope na. :(

Guest batabatuta

Hi Guys....need help....I am currently working out and I need to lose 25 lbs without sacrificing power and at the same time be lean enough to show vascularity and cuts at the same time....what supplements do I need to take to achieve my goals in the soonest time possible?

I have been training my chest for more than a year na and barely noticeable yun changes. I'm beginning to lose hope na. :(

ganon talaga bro. ako den naiinis na ako dahil ang bagal lumapad ng chest ko. parang naiwan ng shoulders and back so now concentrate ako sa chest. vary your workout do wide and close grip bench press to hit the outer and inner pecs. try different routines.

Hi Guys....need help....I am currently working out and I need to lose 25 lbs without sacrificing power and at the same time be lean enough to show vascularity and cuts at the same time....what supplements do I need to take to achieve my goals in the soonest time possible?

how long have you been working out already? i have some supplements for sale maybe i could help you on this. but just to be clear supplements will help you but it wont make miracles happen. kailangan pa ren discipline if you wanna grow. bawas muna sa inom and late night gimiks, i-pahinga mo na lang. once in a while pwede naman. konting diet and lots of cardio if you wanna lose fat.

try pyramiding bro. and syempre, walang tyaga, walang nilaga. hehehehehe.

imho, baka naman you are stuck pressing the same weight for a year bro.

Variable weights na nga ako eh, sometimes I try the shock therapy. Progressive weight increase every set until failure then swift to the lightest weight. Pain is unbearable after a day. Masochist in the making.. Bwahahahahahaaahh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey guys, Can you help me know what kind of suppliments to take? I've been contemplating on buying some protein shakes for some time now, but there are just too many available products in the market that I do not know which i should purchase. Anyway I've been working out for three months now, for about 3-4x a day and i have already noticed significant improvements in almost every part of my body except my chest.

Thanx!

Hey guys, Can you help me know what kind of suppliments to take? I've been contemplating on buying some protein shakes for some time now, but there are just too many available products in the market that I do not know which i should purchase. Anyway I've been working out for three months now, for about 3-4x a day and i have already noticed significant improvements in almost every part of my body except my chest. 

Thanx!

with regards to whey proteins, i think designer whey is the best.

hellow guys...

ive been working out since last year and made a large impact on my bod...i was a 171 pounder guy to 145 pounder...i made this thru diet and cosmic cycling....cosmic cycling is one of the best (for me..) cardio workout especially when u want lose large amount of body fats...try it guys...

since i lost too much weight already, im now starting to lift heavier weights...though im lifiting before, but just to firm up lang...my big problem now is my abs...its still bulky...aminin natin, mahirap talagang mapaliit ang bilbil...so dats why im lifting heavier weights now...para mahabol ng upper bod ko...para magpantay mejo sa tyan....

right now, buldges on my biceps and shoulders are quite noticable...a gymbud told me that i still need supllements....he suggested to take creatine and amino acid 2121...but im still hesitant to buys those stuffs coz im afraid of some side effects of it...im still asking question from other guys and these are 2 of their answers:

1. ang tinitira daw ang creatine ay ang liver (gee...umiinom pa naman ako...!!!)

2. magkakaroon ka daw ng too much acne (face and back) if u take creatine..

ano ba talga mga kuya? gusto ko na talagang magpalaki ng katawan...i do still have a lot of questions:

1. what is the best creatine and amino acid in the market? which is more effective?

2. in buying creatine, which is the best, in powder or capsule form?

3. how to take those stuffs? how many caps per day? (especially for beginners..)

4. how do u take it? with an empty stomach or with filled stomach?

5. can i take whey protein at the same time while taking those stuffs?

6. whats the cheapest and most efective brand of creatine and amino acids?

7. what does creatine and amino acids do to ur muscles?

8. can i drink alcohol/coffee while taking these supplements?

9. any diet program while taking these stuffs?

10. what is the diffrence between whey protein and creatine? whey and amino?

11. any side effects of taking these supplements?

12. what are the best abs excersise?

i hope that you can help me guys..especially to those experts on these...

rebel_heart

1. ang tinitira daw ang creatine ay ang liver (gee...umiinom pa naman ako...!!!)

kapag umiinom ka liver den tinitira mo nyan pre. even the simple paracetamol that you take is toxic to your liver. i recomend you take it in low dose lang.

2. magkakaroon ka daw ng too much acne (face and back) if u take creatine..

so far hinde ko pa ito na e-encounter. ive used different kinds of supplements and so far so good. no bad and harmful effects naman.

ano ba talga mga kuya? gusto ko na talagang magpalaki ng katawan...i do still have a lot of questions:

1. what is the best creatine and amino acid in the market? which is more effective?

IMHO its Creatine 6000-ES by Muscletech. Ive tried different brands before and didnt like it but this one is great. you could add it to water lang ok na. well to each his own.

2. in buying creatine, which is the best, in powder or capsule form?

I'm not so sure but i will go with powder form.

3. how to take those stuffs? how many caps per day? (especially for beginners..)

Read the directions on the label. i suggest you start with a low dose.

4. how do u take it? with an empty stomach or with filled stomach?

i take 5 grams of crea first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. it worked for me.

5. can i take whey protein at the same time while taking those stuffs?

Yes! Mas maganda yun if you have the budget. I take Whey, Glutamine, Creatine and BCAA sabay sabay.

6. whats the cheapest and most efective brand of creatine and amino acids?

cheapest crea i think is gr8. they sell at tobys. amino? sakin ka nalang kumuha! :P

7. what does creatine and amino acids do to ur muscles?

So, what is creatine? Our bodies naturally make the compound, which is used to supply energy to our muscles. It is produced in the liver, pancreas, and kidneys, and is transported to the body's muscles through the bloodstream. Once it reaches the muscles, it is converted into phosphocreatine (creatine phosphate). This high-powered metabolite is used to regenerate the muscles' ultimate energy source, ATP (adenosine triphosphate).

Unlike steroids or drugs, creatine is 100% natural and occurs naturally in many foods; therefore, it can never be banned from any sports or international competitions (unless they banned eating meat). Many foods especially herring, salmon, tuna, and beef contain some creatine. However, the very best source of creatine by far is creatine monohydrate because it contains more creatine per weight of material than any other source. Bodybuilding.com sells only high quality 99.9% pure pharmaceutical-grade creatine monohydrate.

Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. They come from protein rich sources such as meat, fish, dairy products, and vegetables such as legumes, peas, and grains. There are many types of amino acid supplements on the market. Some products claim to have a large quantity of amino acids, but come primarily from a weak protein source (such as milk). Unfortunately, people may have allergies associated with the protein source. Our supplement formula is comprised of the highest quality crystalline protein source.

8. can i drink alcohol/coffee while taking these supplements?

Yes

9. any diet program while taking these stuffs?

It depends on your goal if you wanna lose your "bilbil" mag diet ka. or try not to take carbs 4-5 hours before bedtime.

10. what is the diffrence between whey protein and creatine? whey and amino?

i think i explained this already..

11. any side effects of taking these supplements?

i had very bad tummy trouble when i took this brand of crea. very bad. after a week of use i gave it to a friend. hehe. now am taking muscletech creatine 6000-es. very effective.

12. what are the best abs excersise?

crunches, leg raise, knee tuck.. madami bro.

i hope that you can help me guys..especially to those experts on these...

rebel_heart

whooo.. :blink: happy lifting! :D

Edited by budhaman

don't know about you but i hate shelling out thousands of pesos para lumaki katawan ko through supplements. mga pare, and those who know me a bit from my adventures sa fusion spa (check out nalang ninyo ang mga FR ko sa MP na ito), i suggest you take a look at the bodybuilding supplements mayroon sila doon. affordable and reasonable prices nila for whey protein and creatine monohydrate. ok sa spa nito, after your workouts puede kang magpa masahe with a little sextra..tapos you can support that lost testosterone level afterwards (hehe) by stocking up on their available supplements. fusion spa, i found out, is the only dealer in the paranaque area for base6ix products. just thought you gym warriors might like this tip. ingat mga 'tol. :cool:

Hey muscle-bound dudes and the not so. You can get your fill of whey protein, creatine monohydrate, and glutamine at Fusion Spa... get your massage there first (sarap to the max) then ask the receptionist to show you their Base6ix products. If you're sick of the high prices of supplements, and you're around the paranaque area, this is the place to get it. They're the exclusive dealer in that area. Fusion Spa is located at *Sorry, Address and Contact no. deleted. Just ask them to PM you for the details or better yet post it at the Products and Services ;)

Edited by Tony Falcon

ive tried whey proteins, amino acids, creatine, testosteron booster such as ZMAs, androstenedione, NO2 ... tried these for 2yrs... pero tagal lumaki so desperately i try steroids... man these roids are great!!! booommmm at lease now i a bit big in a short span of time, 2 1/2 wks to be specific :)