• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

lets wait for what the sherriff has to say

It's as I always say...that nothing in moderation will k*ll you or cause cancer. Eat that 4-6 ounces of red meat per day...or donate it to my hardgainers...where there's never enough food :lol:

Obviously eating a 16 ounce prime rib daily for years on end will probably help k*ll you faster...but anyone who does this probably deserves it simply for being a fatass/moron :P

Edited by Eclipseguy
  • 4 weeks later...
guys what do u recommend as a calcium supplement?

if u want higher end but more expensive brand, i suggest Caltrate by Wyeth...if you want lower price brands that are almost,if not, as good there's other brands out there...what we carry though is VitaminWorld brands...if you can, try to get the ones with Magnesium and/or Vitamin D since they both help in the absorption of Calcium...just my two cents...noah

if u want higher end but more expensive brand, i suggest Caltrate by Wyeth...if you want lower price brands that are almost,if not, as good there's other brands out there...what we carry though is VitaminWorld brands...if you can, try to get the ones with Magnesium and/or Vitamin D since they both help in the absorption of Calcium...just my two cents...noah

could you please give me an idea how much this costs? thanks. :)

ako hiyang lang ata sa moriamin forte with amino acids

pampagana kumain at good for gaining weight

lalakas ka kumain at feeling laging gutom

good for those who want to gain weight

patpatin ako dati pero ngayon mejo nagkakalaman na

last tym, i stands 5 10 and only 119 lbs

but now 145 pounds na!

i dunno kung pahiyangan lang pero try niyo

Whats the best Glutamine brand for you?

for me, i just take the VitaminWorld Glutamine 500mg/400caps ONLY AFTER working out...from what i've read, glutamine is glutamine...IMHO, it's just the brand that's different...it's just like buying a shirt...either a Bench, a Lacoste or a Versace... or noah