Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

And this is why i have seen so many people get stuck in a rut. Performance over pain. Aoreness is not a good indicator of an effective workout. So many people look for ain instead of thinking of improving their total work done, if they got stronger or what not.

Definition is achieved through dieting and lowering bodyfat, not by doing certain exercises. You need to give a system a bare minimum of 6 weeks in order to get results.

These are all the same, they have the same contents, what you are having is more of a placebo effect more than anything.

yes what i meant was to see the full muscle definition and separtion for example the delts front middle back you could see each muscle group of the delt and you could not make em appear by just doing only military presses

i was emphasisizing the difference between compound excercises and isolation thats what imeant and not lowering body fat by definition maybe my use of the term definition is wrong.

With regards to the supplements yup maybe it was really placebo effect but that was my experience while taking those its really different with other brands maybe due to different ingredients or its just me :)

WITH the NO PAIN NO GAIN i still believe yup it was badly understood but hey check out Arnold... No Pain NO Gain well i apply it to what part i train only naman not the after workout so i could clarify my belief in the NO PAIN NO GAIN motto i feel the pain everytime i leg raise or knee raise i make it a point that i squeeze my abs that i feel that somethings working on it hence my "pain" thats what i meant and not by pain with use of heavy weights and sacrificing my form..I prefer lighter weights with correct form

PAIN COMES WITH FORM and I DONT OVERTRAIN :))) well my pain that is and my opinion

Still NO PAIN NO GAIN heheheheheh I love it

Edited by Wowiezzzy
yes what i meant was to see the full muscle definition and separtion for example the delts front middle back you could see each muscle group of the delt and you could not make em appear by just doing only military presses

Actually, you can. I have seen it countless times, and just recently. Several guys who I have trained just built more muscle and managed to lower their bodyfat and have become more ripped when they were starting.

One Collegiate basktball player was decently lean when we started training him, yet his definition wasn't exactly impressive. Fast forward 2 months later, he has gained 10 lbs of muscle and is even leaner... His abs and delts are clearly more defined than when he started and he doesn't do any single joint exercises

WITH the NO PAIN NO GAIN i still believe yup it was badly understood but hey check out Arnold... No Pain NO Gain

Arnold was known to take masive amounts of steroids. Arnold was also known to fool the media and his peers in order to have the edge.

I need not go into this further.

You might wanna try and lok into the book "Muscles, speed and lies" it will explain all the lies and frauds the supplement and muscle mag industry have proliferated over the years.

Actually, you can. I have seen it countless times, and just recently. Several guys who I have trained just built more muscle and managed to lower their bodyfat and have become more ripped when they were starting.

One Collegiate basktball player was decently lean when we started training him, yet his definition wasn't exactly impressive. Fast forward 2 months later, he has gained 10 lbs of muscle and is even leaner... His abs and delts are clearly more defined than when he started and he doesn't do any single joint exercises

Arnold was known to take masive amounts of steroids. Arnold was also known to fool the media and his peers in order to have the edge.

I need not go into this further.

You might wanna try and lok into the book "Muscles, speed and lies" it will explain all the lies and frauds the supplement and muscle mag industry have proliferated over the years.

yeah the juice :) Its part of the sport even not in bodybuilding who would not take something to make their job better hehehehe ill try to read on that one

By the way where can i read up on the college players routine :) so i could try that workout or was he only genetically gifted :)

Disclaimer: I do not condone nor advertise the use of "juice"

i personally dont juice up myself masyadong mahirap!!!! its a commitment na kaya i give my hands up to the real HARDCORE Bodybuilders

The real bodybuilders who eat lift rest as a routine seems easy but try to read on :) The routine is not for the meek and its not the workout its a life :)

Remeber: No Alcohol if permitted it cant give even a slight buzz, The Pimples

Why do i workout of course its for the ladies then for my health hehehehe

But still respect for the real Hardcore Bodybuilders you can never say na easy way out because the routine is really HARDCORE if you wanna keep what you gained :)

• 2 weeks later...
ask ko lang mga masters,

im currently taking GNC weight gainer, and going to gym

my question would be, can i incorporate whey protein, with my weight gainer

thanx for the advance answer

If your budget will permit you why not? :thumbsupsmiley:

If you'd consider my suggestion though, I'd do it this way.

Meal one: Breakfast

Meal two: Half serving of weight gainer (one cup)

Meal three: Lunch

Meal four: Half serving of weight gainer (one cup)

Meal five: Dinner

Before bed time: A scoop or two of whey protein mixed with water.

(One serving or 2 of whey after workout with gatorade or any carb rich drink).

Meals must be 2-3 hours apart.

guys what can u say about stanazol? i heard that it would make ur "balls" smaller.

is that true?

Stanozol/Stanozolol/Winstrol is basically a water based steroid. Like any other testosterone based steroids, infusing testosterone in the body will temporarily shut down your body's own testosterone production. Since testosterone levels will be above the normal levels in your bloodstream, your body doesn't see the point why it must produce it. Thus, the testicular shrinkage may occur for the simple reason that it's well on a "dormant" stage. This is also the reason why at this stage sperm counts may be lower than the usual. However, this is only temporary and is reversible.

The temporary shrinkage and function shut down will eventually come back after a cycle when testosterone level drops which could signal for the testes to "restart" its mechanisms. For some people, they would even consider PCT (post cycle therapy) of HCG to stimulate the normal production of testosterone in the body to avoid the "crash" by the sudden drop of testosterone while "off" the juice.

I do not encourage the use of this drugs. However, when you decide to experiment with it, practice utmost caution and gather all the information needed.

Just sharing my thoughts with regards to this topic. The "steroids" topic is such a taboo in our society especially when specified performance enhancing drugs were banned in the olympics and other proffesional sport leagues. Safety issues is a never ending debate when using steroids. Although these drugs are already prohibitted and restricted, it is an open secret that distribution under the grey and black market is still at large. The US government, with the help of its media, has tainted the image of steroid usage in sport, regarding the practice as downright dangerous and thus, illegal. In other countries like Mexico, Thailand and etc., where some of the most popular steroids are manufactured, they fail to acknowledge the US' campaign against these substances since studies up to this day fail to provide concrete evidences that some ailments have direct links with steroid usages.

It's like the use of Marijuana. In most countries it is illegal but for some, it's not. The steroids debate, will never have a closure.

In my opinion, steroids is a drug and must be treated with utmost respect. Since it can not be denied that there are "risks" involved when you enter into the "juicing" stage, one must be well aware and prepared with the consequences he/she might face. Taking roids is just like smoking cigarettes or drinking alcohol. I need not expound on the health risks involved with this practices.

Thus, to those who wish to undertake the juicing path, make sure to be aware of what you are getting yourself into. For those people who want to stay away from these substances, good for you.

mga sir im planning to take up Creatine or Whey protein. kaso ang takot ko baka lalo ako magGain ng weight. nagwork out ako 3x a week. gusto ko mag loss ng weight and increase muscle growth? anu po masuggest nyo?

brand nga po pala nun supplements is Mirror. ok ba yun brand?

Thanks.

mga sir im planning to take up Creatine or Whey protein. kaso ang takot ko baka lalo ako magGain ng weight. nagwork out ako 3x a week. gusto ko mag loss ng weight and increase muscle growth? anu po masuggest nyo?

brand nga po pala nun supplements is Mirror. ok ba yun brand?

Thanks.

Muscle growth will eventually make you gain weight. Creatine will also promote water retention in the muscles and weight gain. Go figure...

pero mga normal na injected steroids sa braso lng ba talaga? or can u inject them somewhere else? like ung part na i woworkout mo?

Hmmm... I have a hunch that you're currently on juice, if not, you are certainly near the "dark path :upside:

Just for the sake of answering your question, steroids that require intramascular injections are most commonly injected along the delts/shoulders, quads/thighs and the buttocks. Since these areas often carry thicker portions of muscle bellies, it's the ideal site for injecting drugs (and that includes your ordinary flu vaccine). Moreover, since the muscle in this area are "thicker," the chances of sticking the needle and directly injecting the juice to veins and arteries are smaller (injecting oil based substances into the arteries can cause clots and can be fatal). But as a precautionary measure, it is always adviced to aspirate the syringe before fully injecting the drugs.

As for your inquiry regarding injecting the stuff directly to the part the muscle you plan to train... hmmm I've heard some people claiming of doing such practice but I don't think it's necessary since the drug circulates in your bloodstream regardless where it was injected. Not unless you are doing "site injections" wherein your goal is to just infuse "oil" in your muscle bellies to make it swollen.

There you have it. And please, if you're going to try steroids, think again. Maybe there's another way to what you want to achieve. Peace. :hypocritesmiley:

• 2 weeks later...

hi masters! im 5'7 and i weigh about 147lbs. im planning to buy hydroxycut hardcore to help me get ripped! i have been working out for a year now but i cant seem to get cut. i know my program and diet might be wrong but i dont know where to get help for my training and nutrition consultations! i dont have much budget for the trainers and nutritionist so im planning to gamble it on the fat burner! any advice masters? maybe someone can help me get a good program? it will be much appreciated! thanks

hi masters! im 5'7 and i weigh about 147lbs. im planning to buy hydroxycut hardcore to help me get ripped! i have been working out for a year now but i cant seem to get cut. i know my program and diet might be wrong but i dont know where to get help for my training and nutrition consultations! i dont have much budget for the trainers and nutritionist so im planning to gamble it on the fat burner! any advice masters? maybe someone can help me get a good program? it will be much appreciated! thanks

hhhhhmmmmm......

baka you need more protein and less carbo man.....

baka kaya hindi ka maging ripped kasi sa eating habbits din....

try mo bawasan yung carbo and add a little more cardio on your workout

or intensify mo yung workout mo, high reps :thumbsupsmiley:

hydroxycut will help pero tingin ko nasa food padin yun