Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

question lang...

may epekto ba if i take creatine and hydroxycut at the same time? medyo may konting fat gain eh.  i just want to lose fat without losing muscle mass and strength.

pare backread ka.......I asked the same question before and I think somebody answered something like no effect.......I was wonderin' if Spitzky would supply us with a second opinion on this one :rolleyes:

mga pre, san ba ako makabili ng amino acid na effective? and what kind?

anong store ba? bka may alam kayo..

TNX...

amino tabs are CRAP... spend ur money on tuna and oatmeal instead

anu po ba kailngan whey protein or mass drinks? nalilito po kasi ako e

try skim milk, egg whites and tuna... forget the fancy drinks

question lang...

may epekto ba if i take creatine and hydroxycut at the same time? medyo may konting fat gain eh.  i just want to lose fat without losing muscle mass and strength.

taking a bulking product with a fat burner would give u some of the most expensive urine this side of wasteville...

I know you're not a big fan of supplements but could you kindly expound.

im actually a big fan of creatine but it is a bulking product... for it to giv ya big guns, it has to get lotsa water (increased water retention) and will get u a little fat (no point in eating light if u wanna get big)...

now hydroxycut... im not a big fan of it... most of the weight ull lose from this thing is water: water thats needed by creatine... hell ur not even supposed to take caffeine with creatine (and hydroxycut is loaded with caffeine)

point is, if u wanna get big, u must be prepared to put on a lil fat along with muscle...

dont expect to get big AND ripped all at the same time... there should be a bulking phase and a cutting phase... that is, if ur not on roids

im actually a big fan of creatine but it is a bulking product... for it to giv ya big guns, it has to get lotsa water (increased water retention) and will get u a little fat (no point in eating light if u wanna get big)...

now hydroxycut... im not a big fan of it... most of the weight ull lose from this thing is water: water thats needed by creatine... hell ur not even supposed to take caffeine with creatine (and hydroxycut is loaded with caffeine)

point is, if u wanna get big, u must be prepared to put on a lil fat along with muscle...

dont expect to get big AND ripped all at the same time... there should be a bulking phase and a cutting phase... that is, if ur not on roids

clear. got it bro.

I just want to share this link:

http://www.trulyhuge.com/pro_bodybuilding.htm

The interview features a very famous professional bodybuilder (who requested to remain anonymous) and his testimony about the drug problem in bodybuilding. By the way, in this interview (and from other sources in the internet) he gives a hint that most supplements actually don't work.

I hope this helps.

oo nga no?

hydro(gen)+oxy(gen) = H20 or water

cut

hydro+oxy+cut = cutting or losing water...

now, it really makes sense.

oo nga no?

hydro(gen)+oxy(gen) = H20 or water

cut

hydro+oxy+cut = cutting or losing water...

now, it really makes sense.

It's either really just a marketing/naming tactic (sports nutrition international has a fairly similarly-named product, also a thermogenic), or there's a naming convention going on behind (high school chemistry? hydroxide is OH, or is it HO? nalimutan ko na :lol: ), or even both

the brand is SPORTS NUTRITION INTERNATIONAL... u can google it, comes in 100-g white bottles

Eto yun nakita ko na online: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v211/librettoacx/microcreatineb_.jpg Was looking for it all over glorietta the other day; no shop had it. Tho that at that time, one of the stores right outside G4 had the SNI hydroxy-something fat burner. I went back to their webbie but it's not there. Could be old stock, or a new product that hasnt made it to their online store

kudos to spizky!!!

oh well, tanong lang... so are you all saying na kung mejo payat ka, u should take creatine muna? (what kind of creatine? alam ko madaming kinds of creatine eh)

then after gaining some mass and muscles, then you should take hydroxycut to get toned?

is that it?

im a good fun of tuna, eggwhite, and oatmeal kasi eh.. but a friend of mine told me to try some supplements.. try ko daw ung creatine... i havent decided yet kung susubok ako..

i need your advices guys.. thanks.. :D

kudos to spizky!!!

oh well, tanong lang... so are you all saying na kung mejo payat ka, u should take creatine muna? (what kind of creatine? alam ko madaming kinds of creatine eh)

then after gaining some mass and muscles, then you should take hydroxycut to get toned?

ano ang magandang i take ng beginner ulit...haha..tagal na kasi akong tumigil e but didnt take any supplements before..puro amino lang...e gusto kong bumalik ngyn...anything other than amino?...

uh, no, eat right first. no magic pills here again. if you can afford to exert the effort preparing and the time to do it with real protein sources most likely you wouldnt find protein powder of much use,

Methinks everyone will agree

i agree with you too.. naturall protein eater din ako.. more on eggwhites and tuna and oatmeal..

so kung mag natural protein tayo, could you suggest a good protein diet?

ako kasi 4 egg whites a day..

ung tuna naman, mga 1 tuna lang a day..

oatmeal ko is every evening..

mali ba diet ko?

ano ba dapat? thanks...

i agree with you too.. naturall protein eater din ako.. more on eggwhites and tuna and oatmeal..

so kung mag natural protein tayo, could you suggest a good protein diet?

ako kasi 4 egg whites a day..

ung tuna naman, mga 1 tuna lang a day..

oatmeal ko is every evening..

mali ba diet ko?

ano ba dapat? thanks...

oatmeal at nyt??? graveyard shift?? u hav to take ur carbs ryt after u wake up..... typically, in the morning

as for the details... backread

Hello Gymbuffs,

I am in the planning stage of opening up a vitamin/supplement store in PI mainly because the damn prices there are too damn high...I travel to PI at least (3) three times a month and I'll be there on the 27th at night...If you want some products, let me know, via PM, the specs such as brand, size, quantity, etc...I strongly believe that fitness should be a part of our lifestyle and that it shouldn't have to cost soo much to maintain it...By the way, I live in Makati area so we can meet there or somewhere nearby...thanks and God Bless...noah

Hello Gymbuffs,

I am in the planning stage of opening up a vitamin/supplement store in PI mainly because the damn prices there are too damn high...I travel to PI at least (3) three times a month and I'll be there on the 27th at night...If you want some products, let me know, via PM, the specs such as brand, size, quantity, etc...I strongly believe that fitness should be a part of our lifestyle and that it shouldn't have to cost soo much to maintain it...By the way, I live in Makati area so we can meet there or somewhere nearby...thanks and God Bless...noah

yung SNI creatine (may pic dun sa prev. page), the bigger the tub, the better! :thumbsupsmiley:

When taking creatine dont forget the loading phase and maintaining phase kasi magiging useless ang iniinom nyo!

BEST creatine for me from experience - ANC ang tatak. Anyway it still depends on how many grams they actually add to there product.

Creatine will increase your muscles water retention so you also need to increase your water intake!

Stay cool guys, stay healthy!

bro ano ung maintaining phase at loading phase!? could you explain a bit further? thanks...

Creatine Loading and Creatine Use - Proper Creatine Cycling

Creatine cycling, a.k.a., something-i've-never-attempted-doing-because-of-liver-weakness; :D

hold the homilies; i know i'm not doing it right; i'll be cycling with SNI micronized creatine as soon as i'm done with my cutting phase; lemme skim off a few lbs of body fat first; i've gone from 142 to 138 in the past wk already with no hits on strength :cool: