• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Supplements - to Take or Not to Take?

mga pre anong mga brands ng WHEY PROTEIN ang available sa Watsons or sa Megamall. Pasensiya na ang alam ko lang kasing bilihan eh Watson tsaka SM, i live in the province kasi.

Available ba ang Optimum Nutrtion (ON) 100% Whey sa Watsons or SM?  thanks po!!

Saan din ba nakakabili ng GR8 whey? is it available sa Watsons?

di ko sure if meron silang supplements dun per to be sure, punta ka sa grinhils, marami dun, check mo lang yung exp sa bottle. mas makakamura ka pag 5 or 10lbs ang bibilin mo. dapt around 2,700 yung 5 at 5k yung 10. :hypocritesmiley:

si brother edge nagbebenta kaya lang di ko makontak, mura sa kanya yung mag tinetake ko e.

h :blink: ey edge if your there, reply ka namn bro! :huh:

Suki kasi ako ng GNC at Healthy Options kasi lang muntik na akong himatayin sa price eh.

Healthy Options Show Me The Whey ( 2 lbs ) 2,152

GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein ( 6lbs ) 5,299

GNC Mega Whey ( 2lbs ) 3,000

I'm looking for cheaper but good quality whey protein. Gusto ko sana yung Optimum Nutrition 100%

Whey Protein kasi recommended cya ng www.bodybuilding.com. Saan ba nito nakakabili? Meron

ba nito sa Watsons, SM Megamall etc. Tanong ko din, meron na bang kasamang measuring spoon or

measuring scoop ang mga whey protein powder?.

Overprice kasi dito sa pinas ang mga whey protein kasi sa US yung GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein na 6lbs ang price eh 1,680 lang. Tapos yung Optimum Nutrition na 5lbs. eh 1,617 lang.

Suki kasi ako ng GNC at Healthy Options kasi lang muntik na akong himatayin sa price eh.

Healthy Options Show Me The Whey ( 2 lbs )  2,152

GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein ( 6lbs ) 5,299

GNC Mega Whey                            ( 2lbs ) 3,000

I'm looking for cheaper but good quality whey protein. Gusto ko sana yung Optimum Nutrition 100%

Whey Protein kasi recommended cya ng www.bodybuilding.com. Saan ba nito nakakabili? Meron

ba nito sa Watsons, SM Megamall etc. Tanong ko din, meron na bang kasamang measuring spoon or

measuring scoop ang mga whey protein powder?.

Overprice kasi dito sa pinas ang mga whey protein kasi sa US yung GNC Pro Performance Whey Protein na 6lbs ang price eh 1,680 lang. Tapos yung Optimum Nutrition na 5lbs. eh 1,617 lang.

if you wanna go and order from bodybuilding.com and have it shipped here for you maybe it will turn out more expensive. you shouldnt be comparing prices from that site bcos iba ang rates nila. the peeps who sell em here syempre may patong na sila for their pagod etc. etc.

and yeah they have gr8 at watsons but its not that great of a brand. stick to ON's good quality for a good price. took ON's for 3 years but usually get the 10 pounder thou.

question lang...

may epekto ba if i take creatine and hydroxycut at the same time? medyo may konting fat gain eh.  i just want to lose fat without losing muscle mass and strength.

pare backread ka.......I asked the same question before and I think somebody answered something like no effect.......I was wonderin' if Spitzky would supply us with a second opinion on this one :rolleyes:

mga pre, san ba ako makabili ng amino acid na effective? and what kind?

anong store ba? bka may alam kayo..

TNX...

amino tabs are CRAP... spend ur money on tuna and oatmeal instead

anu po ba kailngan whey protein or mass drinks? nalilito po kasi ako e

try skim milk, egg whites and tuna... forget the fancy drinks

question lang...

may epekto ba if i take creatine and hydroxycut at the same time? medyo may konting fat gain eh.  i just want to lose fat without losing muscle mass and strength.

taking a bulking product with a fat burner would give u some of the most expensive urine this side of wasteville...

I know you're not a big fan of supplements but could you kindly expound.

im actually a big fan of creatine but it is a bulking product... for it to giv ya big guns, it has to get lotsa water (increased water retention) and will get u a little fat (no point in eating light if u wanna get big)...

now hydroxycut... im not a big fan of it... most of the weight ull lose from this thing is water: water thats needed by creatine... hell ur not even supposed to take caffeine with creatine (and hydroxycut is loaded with caffeine)

point is, if u wanna get big, u must be prepared to put on a lil fat along with muscle...

dont expect to get big AND ripped all at the same time... there should be a bulking phase and a cutting phase... that is, if ur not on roids

im actually a big fan of creatine but it is a bulking product... for it to giv ya big guns, it has to get lotsa water (increased water retention) and will get u a little fat (no point in eating light if u wanna get big)...

now hydroxycut... im not a big fan of it... most of the weight ull lose from this thing is water: water thats needed by creatine... hell ur not even supposed to take caffeine with creatine (and hydroxycut is loaded with caffeine)

point is, if u wanna get big, u must be prepared to put on a lil fat along with muscle...

dont expect to get big AND ripped all at the same time... there should be a bulking phase and a cutting phase... that is, if ur not on roids

clear. got it bro.

I just want to share this link:

http://www.trulyhuge.com/pro_bodybuilding.htm

The interview features a very famous professional bodybuilder (who requested to remain anonymous) and his testimony about the drug problem in bodybuilding. By the way, in this interview (and from other sources in the internet) he gives a hint that most supplements actually don't work.

I hope this helps.

oo nga no?

hydro(gen)+oxy(gen) = H20 or water

cut

hydro+oxy+cut = cutting or losing water...

now, it really makes sense.