All About Basketball Shoes

Dr.Love

Watched Game 7 Miami-Detroit yesterday. Ben Wallace is still wearing the And1 Chosen One. He's wearing that shoe for 2 years now. Sale yan sa And1. Baka yan na lang bilhin ko kasi di ko na naabutan yung Delta Force sa HP.

you know the and1 outlet sa greenbelt? meron nyan... its like 2000 nalang ata... or less.. but im not sure of sizes, pero sobrang mura... its at the greenbelt shopping plaza, sa basement....

you know the and1 outlet sa greenbelt? meron nyan... its like 2000 nalang ata... or less.. but im not sure of sizes, pero sobrang mura... its at the greenbelt shopping plaza, sa basement....

Dyan ko rin nakita yan. I'll be checking kung may size pa sila this week. Meron naman siguro size ko na nandun kasi ang dami niyang colorways na available.

ano pa meron dun? hmmm hanap nga ako...... bad trip tlga ako sa vc3 ko e, sumasakit yung balls ng feet ko  :angry:

Marami pang And1 shoes dun. Tingnan mo na lng. Kaya siguro sumasakit balls na feet mo sa VC3 kasi walang midsole yan. Si Skip na lang mag-explain sa yo kasi na-save niya ata lahat ng reviews ni Prof. K. Happy shoe hunting!

ano pa meron dun? hmmm hanap nga ako...... bad trip tlga ako sa vc3 ko e, sumasakit yung balls ng feet ko  :angry:

Yo Spitzy, The reason why the balls at the heel of your feet hurts when you wear your VC3 to play ball is because, like Doc love mentioned, there is no mid sole. I think you must have taken out the sock liner of that shoe and notice the blue pad at the lower portion of the sock liner. Nike calls that the impact distribution compound or something like that.It acks like the same technology that asics use for their running shoe which is the gell. The technology isn't perfect as you might knopw by now. Actually there were a lot of bad feedbacks I got from friends who wear nike shox basketball shoe, not just the VC 3 but also the other models. Some experience sheen spline or even wore soreness of the knees. I also experience it when I first wore my shox limitless. But after a few more times the pain went away. Guess unlike zoom air or air max, the shoe fits right out of the box. The shox need some breaking time, but it also may rely a lot on the type of surface that you play on. We use to play at our old high school basketball court, which is concrete. So its not as forgiving on the feet or knees compared when you are playing on wooden surface. Well I do have one suggestion that you might want to try looking for a shoe. I went to why pay more at shaw blvd and I saw a size 13 Nike max finisher. I've been hearing a lot of good feed backs from players who are big and play big about the shoe. A bit on the heavy side and restrict the ankle a bit because of the High TPU brace in the design, but aside form that prof K has very high regard for that particular shoe. Oh did I also mention that its on sale at 50% off. So it's up to you friend, who knows you might like it.

post-45917-1118496939.jpg

Skip: Sa basement ng Greenbelt 1 yung And 1 Outlet Store. Dun pa yun sa bandang kanto kaya medyo mahirap hanapin. Ikutin mo na lang lahat ng alleys dun & makikita mo din yun. Yung Adidas katabi ng Oakley & Nike Park. Dun yun sa bandang baba ng Music 1. Madali makita yung Adidas na shop.

Yo Spitzy, The reason why the balls at the heel of your feet hurts when you wear your VC3 to play ball is because, like Doc love mentioned, there is no mid sole. I think you must have taken out the sock liner of that shoe and notice the blue pad at the lower portion of the sock liner. Nike calls that the impact distribution compound or something like that.It acks like the same technology that asics use for their running shoe which is the gell. The technology isn't perfect as you might knopw by now. Actually there were a lot of bad feedbacks I got from friends who wear nike shox basketball shoe, not just the VC 3 but also the other models. Some experience sheen spline or even wore soreness of the knees. I also experience it when I first wore my shox limitless. But after a few more times the pain went away. Guess unlike zoom air or air max, the shoe fits right out of the box. The shox need some breaking time, but it also may rely a lot on the type of surface that you play on. We use to play at our old high school basketball court, which is concrete. So its not as forgiving on the feet or knees compared when you are playing on wooden surface. Well I do have one suggestion that you might want to try looking for a shoe. I went to why pay more at shaw blvd and I saw a size 13 Nike max finisher. I've been hearing a lot of good feed backs from players who are big and play big about the shoe. A bit on the heavy side and restrict the ankle a bit because of the High TPU brace in the design, but aside form that prof K has very high regard for that particular shoe. Oh did I also mention that its on sale at 50% off. So it's up to you friend, who knows you might like it.

wat color? how much? hmmm saan banda sa shaw yan???

hanap ko rin sana pang-fastbreak na shoe e... zoom vapor drive 40& off na ba?

y dont u guys join us sa metrobadminton bandang robinsons pioneer, we play hoops wed nyts, 10pm-12mn

wat color? how much? hmmm saan banda sa shaw yan???

hanap ko rin sana pang-fastbreak na shoe e... zoom vapor drive 40& off na ba?

y dont u guys join us sa metrobadminton bandang robinsons pioneer, we play hoops wed nyts, 10pm-12mn

Same color as the picture I posted. 50% off so that should be around 3,300.00 plus, good bargain na siya come to think of it. Because at the adidas depot,some shoes were hovering around the price of 3,000 for a little bit more this shoe offer great impact protection with great heel to toe transition. Something most full length max shoe didn't have in the past.( Prof K said that the previous max shoe release by Nike like the air max elite felt a bit of clunkiness when you land on impact) Not really the choice for players playing the guard position, but with the finisher they might have a change of mind. Cushioning started out a bit firm but later it was just fine. Never felt any soreness in my knees and the balls at the heel of my feet after a game on concrete flooring. Why pay more Nike depote is located along shaw blvd. Just before you reach the flyover across EDSA. Its at the right side of the street going to EDSA, another landmark is look for the signage of babyland. Its shop is just beside it. Well good luck and let me know your feed back if you decide to go try it out. :D

Skip: So binili mo na yung Air Max Finisher? Nice addition to your collection.

I saw one in SM Makati at 40% off but the colorway they have is the all-black one.

I was in Glorietta again yesterday & I went to the And 1 Clearance Store to buy sana the And 1 Chosen One. Unfortunately, the biggest size they have is 9. Tough luck! I guess that shoe is not meant for me.

Skip: So binili mo na yung Air Max Finisher? Nice addition to your collection.

I saw one in SM Makati at 40% off but the colorway they have is the all-black one.

I was in Glorietta again yesterday & I went to the And 1 Clearance Store to buy sana the And 1 Chosen One. Unfortunately, the biggest size they have is 9. Tough luck! I guess that shoe is not meant for me.

Yeah I got the all black one as well but at 50% off. I was choosing either the operate or the finisher to replace the black Zoom turbine that broke down during a game of mine last week. The whole bottom part just came off, good thing that I was able to save the zoom air bag inside so I can use it for my walking shoe. Anyway it turns out the finisher felt better on my feet, no movement either from side to side or front and back. The operate felt a bit too roomy at the toes which was for me just fine because we can always compensate wearing thick socks like Burlinton XT. But the heel cushining did felt a bit soft compared to the finisher, which I think will hold up much longer and a better shoe for me playing on concrete basketball court. Oh before I forget, I just want to inform you guys that the same sale of nike at Rufino is now at a new location. It over at the 17th floor of raffles bldg at ortigas along emerald ave. Didn't get the chance to go there so maybe you guys can see what interesting buys we can get. My contact told me that the sale started today and its up till tomorrow. Don't know why its such a short time. So you guys have fun now if you get the chance and keep posting. :thumbsupsmiley:

Yeah I got the all black one as well but at 50% off. I was choosing either the operate or the finisher to replace the black Zoom turbine that broke down during a game of mine last week. The whole bottom part just came off, good thing that I was able to save the zoom air bag inside so I can use it for my walking shoe. Anyway it turns out the finisher felt better on my feet, no movement either from side to side or front and back. The operate felt a bit too roomy at the toes which was for me just fine because we can always compensate wearing thick socks like Burlinton XT. But the heel cushining did felt a bit soft compared to the finisher, which I think will hold up much longer and a better shoe for me playing on concrete basketball court. Oh before I forget, I just want to inform you guys that the same sale of nike at Rufino is now at a new location. It over at the 17th floor of raffles bldg at ortigas along emerald ave. Didn't get the chance to go there so maybe you guys can see what interesting buys we can get. My contact told me that the sale started today and its up till tomorrow. Don't know why its such a short time. So you guys have fun now if you get the chance and keep posting. :thumbsupsmiley:

Too bad I can't go to that sale due to some important matters. Sayang! Bakit ang layo ng venue? Sana sa Makati pa rin sakali kasi malapit lang ako. Sana magkaroon pa ng isang sale sa Rufino.

Too bad I can't go to that sale due to some important matters. Sayang! Bakit ang layo ng venue? Sana sa Makati pa rin sakali kasi malapit lang ako. Sana magkaroon pa ng isang sale sa Rufino.

mga bros 2 days na ko nagpunta dun sa raffles ok nman dami din shoes 30-50% off. kaso ung mga trip ko na sapatos like ung kay lebron sobra laki ng available sizes. naghahanap din ako sana ng mga dry fit na shirt kaso wla din isa lang nabili ko. about the shoes mukang trip ko ung huarache 3,795 regular price pero 50%off. balik uli ako dun maya lunch break. :cool:

mga bros 2 days na ko nagpunta dun sa raffles ok nman dami din shoes 30-50% off. kaso ung mga trip ko na sapatos like ung kay lebron sobra laki ng available sizes. naghahanap din ako sana ng mga dry fit na shirt kaso wla din isa lang nabili ko. about the shoes mukang trip ko ung huarache 3,795 regular price pero 50%off. balik uli ako dun maya lunch break.  :cool:

Psyches, until when daw yung sale. I didn't get the schedule right like I posted the last time. Are they extending it till Saturday. Anyway I saw the shoe you are refering to that look like the huarache 2K4, its actually the Air Total pachage. Basically the same shoe profile except without the technological stuff in the huarache like the carbon fiber sahnk at the foot bed, the zoom air bag and the TPU heelsupport. But its still a great shoe, very light and I like the design, very clean. A good buy I should say. :cool:

Psyches, until when daw yung sale. I didn't get the schedule right like I posted the last time. Are they extending it till Saturday. Anyway I saw the shoe you are refering to that look like the huarache 2K4, its actually the Air Total pachage. Basically the same shoe profile except without the technological stuff in the huarache like the carbon fiber sahnk at the foot bed, the zoom air bag and the TPU heelsupport. But its still a great shoe, very light and I like the design, very clean. A good buy I should say. :cool:

lam ko last day na nila yesterday e. kelan kaya uli susunod??

Ano pinalit sa Zoom Air? Heel Air unit or Full Length Air? Ang hirap din maghanap ng size niyan. Putik lahat ng trip kung sapatos ngayon wala akong size. :(

Ano pinalit sa Zoom Air? Heel Air unit or Full Length Air? Ang hirap din maghanap ng size niyan. Putik lahat ng trip kung sapatos ngayon wala akong size. :(

I think only heel air bag lang because I remember trying it on during the last sale at rufino, I could feel the the air bag when I apply pressure at the heel but the forefoot felt closer to the ground and much more flexible which can only mean one thing and that is the only compound for support there is only pylon at the midsole. Yeah I will check out when uli yung next sale nila. :thumbsupsmiley: