Top 3 Beatle Songs

jologsparin

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After 15 pages and 289 posts, and excluding 6 non-Beatles song (John Lennon's, after the break-up in '71), album and sub-category choices, single posting of more than 3 songs and multiple postings by the same poster (although it's hard to clean this up especially if the posts occurred after a long while from each other), the following are the results:

101 Beatles songs were chosen

The Top 12 choices are (number of votes in parenthesis): 1. Yesterday (63); 2. Let it Be (60); 3. In My Life (36); 4. Strawberry Fields Forever (34); 5. Here, There and Everywhere (32); 6. Hey Jude (28); 7. Come Together (25); 8. Across the Universe (22); 9. Blackbird (19); 10. A Day in the Life (16); 11. Something (15); 12. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (15)

Other top choices (with at least 10 votes): Eleanor Rigby; Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds; She Loves You; Here Comes the Sun; The Long and Winding Road; Help; Fool on the Hill; I Will; And I Love Her; Get Back; Till there was You; Nowhere Man; Michelle; All You Need is Love

Puwede nang gawing album ng MTC's Most Popular Beatles' Songs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...