Where Do You Go Grocery/hypermart Shopping?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

for good bargain hunting Unimart Greehills area

offers the cheapest and the most complete variety

of groceries in Manila

Shopwise, Rustans, SM kung wala nang choice pero...

Pag hard to find items in QC area minsan meron sa

Isetan Grocery Cubao :boo: mukang luma benta yung pure gold

in Cubao... I passed by there once..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest pinaghatihottie

SHOPWISE CUBAO... i like their time of until 11PM daily... basically i could take my time with work & do my shopping without the hustles & bustles of minding the time. and i somehow love the space... plus i love checking out the not-so-regular- stuff that you use in cooking... their meat section, i buy my beef stuff there... though hindi marunong mag-chop ng pork leg yung sa meat section nila. you should do it in a slanted way... (which i thought ganun ang orientation sa kanila)... but no, as in chop-chop lang sya... if it's the pork's back leg, ok lang... but i usually get the front kasi masmalaman... and a REMINDER, when buying imported stuff from them, PLEASE do check on the expiration date. i once bought an oolong tea (did i spell it right?) there, 1 month na ang nag-pass from the expiration date.

yeah, yeah i know what you're thinking... why do i even bother to go back there if i encountered those... well, very much accessible from my workplace coz i could just walk from our office to araneta cubao... & when i'm going home, a very short cab ride coz paglabas mo ng shopwise nakapila na agad yung cabs...

LANDMARK TRINOMA... i also appreciate the space between the isles... and not much people around so i could really browse & cruise... sometimes i just do a mental list of the stuff i need... and browsing around simply helps me, in case i forgot to add in my list... plus i love checking out the not-so-regular- stuff that you use in cooking