Where Do You Go Grocery/hypermart Shopping?

kung saan may sale hehehe.

walmart (kaya lang siksikan palagi.)

maxi & cie, loblaws, super C ( kainis puro french saka walang plastic bag invironmentally friendly store daw)

metro ( mahal masyado pero sosyal mamili dito kahit wala ding plastic bags)

IGA (convenient mamili saka mura at koshier/halal ang karamihan sa mga products nila. may mga asian products pa.)

pero ako kahit saan sa mga yan basta makapag grocery lang. paki ko ba.

• 2 weeks later...

eto ang pinaka nakakatamad na parte ng buhay ko ang mag grocery sa

Festival Mall kahit malayo sa min dun pa din kami

ang nagpapaligaya lang sa ken is pag nadaan na kami sa pwesto ng Ponds...hehehe

ang ganda nya kaya nagtatagal ako sa area na yun kahit di nabili ng product nila

one time nakita ko pa sya off duty nya ata kasama yung bf nya na hip-hop ang looks..wala lang!!

Shop leisurely in Robinson's Supermarket! The supermarket for everybody!

My family and I like to shop at Robinsons Supermarket because of the clean and uncluttered look of the store, friendly service and they have a generally good assortment of food products.

They also have imported goods that are found only in their store. Meron din silang Whole Health section where the products displayed are for the health-conscious.

Recently, I also noticed that they have different colors for their shelf tag. Green shelf tags mean that the product is healthy. Kapag orange (not sure of the color), the product is on price-off promo, etc.

I have also noted the presence of so many bundled items, examples are mayonnaise with free macaroni, hotcake mix with free corned beef, etc. These are displayed in one area (Budget Packs yata ang tawag nila dito. Malapit sa Whole Health section) and you can take your pick. My wife looks at the products on offer at this area first before getting them in the regular shelves if they are not with promo.

Although prices are sometimes higher compared to Puregold, I don't mind shelling out more at Robinsons. Convenient naman sya and pleasant ang shopping namin.

• 4 weeks later...