service crew at McDonald's MCS, pioneer pa and we had to wear those 60's McDo uniforms kasi themed restaurant.

first paycheck > I bought 1 Gallon of ice cream for my parents and siblings, dessert namin pagkatapos ng hapunan..... nung panahon na yun espesyal occassion lang kami nakakapag-ice cream e :boo:

was able to buy a lot of stuff that I needed with that stint at McDo at working student pa ako nun. Also, learned a lot on the basic facts about working for a living. :thumbsupsmiley:

Guest buru_tus

1st Job, BAGGER sa THE LANDMARK SUPERMARKET MAKATI

1st paycheck, PhP 1,700.00++

whoah!!! this was in early 90's and I'm still in my teens!!!

spend it all on CD's from CD Warehouse sa Greenbelt, damned, was able to buy only two CD's, PhP850each

stayed there for 4 1/2 years while studying at UST!!!

My first job paid P2,250 a month. It was increased by P50 a month because I passed the CPA examinations. :) I was in that job for about 4+ years.

Hard to imagine now that with that money, I ate at restaurants for lunch daily and had drinks with my co-workers at bars in Makati after work almost every night! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

2000 - unofficial our electronics shop- allowance lang

2002 - unofficial one of our stores (month of dec only) - minimum wage hehe

2003 - official 1st paycheck 14k- HSBC Phil- pinang libre sa ofc, sa bahay, sa barkada, college friends hehehe

i learn a valuable lesson from my unofficial paycheck, give ur best no matter how small the job is, u cant buy experience

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My first job was as an office clerk for my dad when I was in Grade 5. My hard work that time bought the cheapest walkman with a tape player. I think the walkman cost 700 pesos (I opted to have my salary lumped at the end of summer)

For my first real job (with all the tests, interviews, SSS, TIN, contract, and other usual stuff associated with entering a company) was in a call center. That paycheck was about 5,500 pesos. I bought Pizza for my family back then (if paying for the bus fare to go home that day didn't count, hehehe). If I remember correctly, it was Pizza Hut's Super Supreme Pan Pizza.

• 2 months later...

marketing assistant at a fresh and processed meat company...

first paycheck around 3k..

pinambayad sa utang then bili pansit para sa bahay :)

the week after, hingi ulit pamasahe kay ermats hehehehe

Edited by firedragon718

This is my first paying job

I'm an auditor at sir ang tawag sakin ng mga employees dito

kahit mga manager at supervisor hindi ko tinatawag na sir.

pwede ako bumili ng mga original pants na LEVIS, RL, BANANA REP, GAP, ETC... for only Php150.00

and best of all, ung mga binibili ko hindi pa naibebenta sa ibang bansa at hindi ibebenta dito sa Pinas..

Like ngayon, ung suot kong Levis for export palang sa US at for sale palang sa July..

this is a nice job...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hmm. dahil sa mga history ko during my age? well...

family related job i was paid 100pesos for cleaning the house during special occasion at the age of 10 yrs old.

family related job i was paid 150pesos for cleaning a family owned restaurant for a year at the age of 16 yrs old.

after having my bachelors degree in criminology i work as a private Investigator and earned 12.000 pesos that was year 2001,real earned money bigay ko yung half kay mother dear! food for the family and some for party and last for about 8 months since palagi ako sa field at medyo maitim na ako.. <_<

then have another job in a cinema as a usher/porter and earned about 10.000pesos, perks ko dun ay pinapalusot ko yung mga friends ko sa sinehan ng libre at minsan e nagpaparefund ako ng tiket para kami dalawa kumita!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

then mag-pupulis na ako nun kaya lang pansin ko i will earned roughly 12k-14k a month for the rest of my life, so since may mag-papaaral e sayang naman ng second course ako as a nurse!!! <_<

after 3 years of studying and graduating year 2006, nakahanap ng work dito sa dubai as a nurse and earned 46-44 thousand pesos a month, depending yan sa peso-dollar exchange and i think i made the right choice!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

kaya ngayon e may pag club na ako pag uwi ko!!! di pa ako nakakapasok sa mga classy ktv at bar e!!! :thumbsupsmiley: