Are You A Flirt?

• 2 months later...

flirting is a sign that you are already mature and responsible enough to know your boundaries. that you know the consequences.

the fun is in discovering that you have mastered what can and cannot be done. for newbies to flirting, you also have fun in discovering how much you can push the envelope.

sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. it's fun in trying to discover if the person you are flirting with know the rules of the game or not, if the person you direct your energies to can handle it or not.

in short, flirt, flirt, flirt.

it's even more energizing when it sometimes happens that the person you are flirting with is actually more adept than you are and you realize that you have been given the runaround and ended up being enamored with who you were trying to ensnare in your charms in the first place!

you learn a new technique in the process.

• 5 months later...
for men: if you believe that the hunt is more thrilling than the k*ll... you're a flirt...

hmm.. nice observation, bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

yup, there are a lot of guys who just do the chase... no follow-through... :P

they get their kicks from making bola the ladies... :lol:

me? i`m a flirt... :hypocritesmiley:

:mtc:

Guest takenbyjo

Yes I am. I flirt unconsciously at times so medyo careful ako when talking to guys kasi I don't want to give out the wrong impression. :lol:

Pademure effect ang lola mo. :lol:

walang girl na hindi flirt tago lang ang iba meron naman sobrang showie at meron din naman talagang nagpapakitang gilas para center of attraction ang dating sa mga guyspero ang gf ko alam ko malandi yan pagdating sakin ewan ko lang kung hindi ako kasama hahaha huwag naman babalatan kita sa kalye...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...