Are You A Flirt?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm told I am....sometimes...but here's what the website had to say...mind you I'm a guy...

You're a Ferocious Flirt

You're in danger of crossing the line, flirting-wise. There's nothing wrong with showing romantic interest with a pointed glance, a soft touch or a toss of your hair, but if you're all over everybody (literally and figuratively) and you have no intention of getting involved sexually, you'll wind up creating frustration for everyone involved. Tone your come-hither ways down a bit. You don't need to go overboard to get someone's attention.

This is kind of funny..I'm not that flirty - only one girl at a time

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

friends and some people say i am. answering this quiz proves it...

You're a Ferocious Flirt

You're in danger of crossing the line, flirting-wise. There's nothing wrong with showing romantic interest with a pointed glance, a soft touch or a toss of your hair, but if you're all over everybody (literally and figuratively) and you have no intention of getting involved sexually, you'll wind up creating frustration for everyone involved. Tone your come-hither ways down a bit. You don't need to go overboard to get someone's attention.

kaya i should be careful na from then on. IMO, i do flirt lang just for fun but not for getting someone's attention. oh well...