Are You A Flirt?

some say i am.. most say im a natural flirt.. but i think its so natural for me that im not aware im flirting. so how could i be a flirt if there is no motive behind it right?

i think there is a very thin line between flirting and being funny and friendly. but for me..if there is no motive behind it.. its not flirting..

well at least thats what i think it is.... :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

hmmm.. yeah i am a flirt.. but my problem is.. i don't look like one whole could pull of a good flirting.

imagine, a guy who looks like a goon, or better yet a pinoy version of Paul Teutle SR (guy in my avatar)

who tries to play cute and flirts... nahhhhh.. looks kinda odd, and stupid if you ask me. but i could be a flirt

after a couple of shots of jack daniels with coke ( Jack en Coke) maybe around 7 shots will kinda loosen me up a bit hehehehe :goatee:

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>

once in our lives we have been guilty of flirting with people that we are attracted to.It may be as simple as a sweet smile or a wink...check this site out to know if you truly are a FLIRT...

Are u a FLIRT??

</span>

You're in a Flirting Famine!

You're definitely not the flirting kind. That's OK, as long as you realize that there's nothing wrong with showing interest, or releasing a bit of sexual energy. Flirting doesn't make you "easy"; it simply makes you open to new people. A certain amount of back-and-forth banter can also get your blood pumping (not to mention everyone else's). So don't be afraid to flirt if you want to - just a bit. Think of it as your personal celebration of being a woman.

Edited by joeygurl
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I'm a flirt, showing some interrest to this post?

:)

You're in a Flirting Famine!

You're definitely not the flirting kind. That's OK, as long as you realize that there's nothing wrong with showing interest, or releasing a bit of sexual energy. Flirting doesn't make you "easy"; it simply makes you open to new people. A certain amount of back-and-forth banter can also get your blood pumping (not to mention everyone else's). So don't be afraid to flirt if you want to - just a bit. Think of it as your personal celebration of being a woman.

flirt or just being a gentleman

<span style='font-size:10pt;line-height:100%'>

once in our lives we have been guilty of flirting with people that we are attracted to.It may be as simple as a sweet smile or a wink...check this site out to know if you truly are a FLIRT...

Are u a FLIRT??

</span>

You Know How to Flirt When You Want To

You've mastered the art of giving off sexual energy without leading anyone on. Men feel flattered by your attention, and you feel more alive after a bout of flirtatious banter. Nothing wrong with that!

I miss flirting... <_<