Back To The 70's

===============================================

Nice catch! Can you identify kung sino sino mga ito?

Thanks

standing from left to right..male rigor, spanky rigor, celso llarina

2nd row...........................val sotto, monet gaskell

front row form left to right..roger rigor, jun medina.

paki. correct na lang kung mali

Other popular British series during the 70s were Randall and Hopkirk, The Persuaders, The Saint, The Avengers, and Dr. Who. There were a lot more, but these are the ones I remember offhand.

my fave was the "Jason King" series

Jason King was that short British secret agent who was a lady's man, right? Diana Riggs (Mrs. Emma Peel) in The Avengers was just lovely. Roger Moore and Tony Curtis were quite odd as a team in The Persuaders, but the British background made worth watching. It seemed to be the forerunner for The Professionals. And who can forget Moore and his classic Volvo sportscar in The Saint. Don't know if you fiolks recall this, but there was a series called The Baron starring Steve Forrest sometime in the late 60s shot mostly in the UK and Germany. Yup, programs made by the Brits seemed to be better. Even movies produced by them have that different kind of "dating".

clark n subic- dau to ulo ng apo

rock bands of gapo - horoscope maria cafra our daily bread cyclone etc...

no nite will be complete without the sailors at the "white" bars requesting FREE BIRD !

plakado ng mga pinoy bands (except the voice)

long before mayricks there was sarungbanggi @ quiapo area

Edited by tabouki
clark n subic- dau to ulo ng apo

rock bands of gapo - horoscope maria cafra our daily bread cyclone etc...

no nite will be complete without the sailors at the "white" bars requesting FREE BIRD !

plakado ng mga pinoy bands (except the voice)

+ the funky black music of Andre Wilson and the Howlers.

+ T. Tinio Blues Band of Antipolo Rock fame.

Indeed, the glory years of R&B and Metal. :thumbsupsmiley:

I can still remember The Cyclones doing their rock version of the Phil. Natl. Anthem

in one of their gigs at a concert in Cavite. :upside:

Edited by Mandrake

yung mini-bus from legarda to pasig capitolyo -kaskasero na at naka-black lights w/ blaring 8track music pag baba mo sa capitolyo...wow cubao!

MOTHER's @sta mesa market (now sm.centerpoint) for the best tmaong bellbottoms & katsa longsleeves, also incense oil & sticks

Edited by tabouki

Those jeeps can really wake up even the dead whenever they play their music in thoise days before the government cracked down on them and banned stereo systems in public UVs.

I remember constantly hearing Deep Purple's Machine Head album played so much--alternating with the SNF sound track......

It would have been alright except that the drivers did not know crap on how to setup a system-- too much tweeters and not enough midrange.

Sakit sa ulo....

Those jeeps can really wake up even the dead whenever they play their music in thoise days before the government cracked down on them and banned stereo systems in public UVs.

I remember constantly hearing Deep Purple's Machine Head album played so much--alternating with the SNF sound track......

It would have been alright except that the drivers did not know crap on how to setup a system-- too much tweeters and not enough midrange.

Sakit sa ulo....

============================================================

tama ka diyan. another thing was during the 70s, parang malaking disco yun Raon sa quiapo sa lakas ng tugtog ng bawat music stores.Ang gulo gulo! Good thing was it was banned then pero nag uumpisa na naman ngayon!

I try to indentify the names of those

Upper Left to Right/downwards

NORA AUNOR, TIRSO CRUZ III, VILMA SANTOS

EDGARD "Bobot" Mortiz, HILDA KORONEL, JAY ILAGAN

Hindi ko na alam ang iba

In those days you would'nt wanna be caught by your friends reading this... :upside:

post-61098-1179710669.jpg