Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

mistaj,

There is no exact formula on how to compute "civil" support.

Factors such as resources of the giver and necessities of the recipient come into play.

The giver is not required to give all his money/properties to the person being supported as he also has the right to live and therefore has to set aside something for his own support and maintenance.

thanks a lot bokam! i'll forward that to my friend.

another query, does the group Movement of Attorneys for Brotherhood, Integrity and Nationalism, Inc. (MABINI) have a website? I've been trying to search for it in the net but i can't find it. help me pls. thanks again.

Guys meron akong pirated na WinXP Pro installed sa PC ko. Upgraded na siya using the WinXP SP1. Nagamitan ko na ng cracking utility ang WinXP SP1 kaya nainstall ko siya ng maayos. My problem is, sinubukan ko na mag-install ng WinXP SP2 na nakuha ko sa Microsoft site. Then all of a sudden pumangit ang performance ng system ko. Palaging nakaka-experience ng system crash at ang ibang apps at games ko ay biglang bumagal. My computer uses and Athlon XP 1900+ with 512MB of RAM (DDR333), my video card is an ATI Radeon 9600 with 256MB of video RAM.

I reinstall my system and reinstalled the SP1 of WinXp. Ok na uli tulad ng dati, walang slowdowns or system crashes. My question is, meron ba ako dapat gawin para ma-install nang maayos ang SP2?

Guys meron akong pirated na WinXP Pro installed sa PC ko. Upgraded na siya using the WinXP SP1. Nagamitan ko na ng cracking utility ang WinXP SP1 kaya nainstall ko siya ng maayos.  My problem is, sinubukan ko na mag-install ng WinXP SP2 na nakuha ko sa Microsoft site. Then all of a sudden pumangit ang performance ng system ko. Palaging nakaka-experience ng system crash at ang ibang apps at games ko ay biglang bumagal. My computer uses and Athlon XP 1900+ with 512MB of RAM (DDR333), my video card is an ATI Radeon 9600 with 256MB of video RAM.

I reinstall my system and reinstalled the SP1 of WinXp. Ok na uli tulad ng dati, walang slowdowns or system crashes. My question is, meron ba ako dapat gawin para ma-install nang maayos ang SP2?

check the firewall setting. may sariling firewall kasi pag install ka ng sp2.

Hello folks. I hope someone can help me with my problem.

I recently installed Norton 2005, but I can't get virus definition updates. Should I subscribe online ($25) or is there a way to fix this? The system status says the renewal date is December 8, 2005. It says the account is current. But I still can't get updates. There are instructions from Symantec on what to do, but nothing has worked thus far.

Facts of the Case (Part 1)

Former actor yields

drug paraphernalia

Posted: 1:47 AM (Manila Time) | Apr. 25, 2004

By Luige del Puerto

Inquirer News Service

FORMER actor William Martinez was taken into police custody Saturday after he was reportedly caught with an illegal drug paraphernalia at the Centennial Terminal of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

Martinez was reportedly on his way to Dakak beach resort in Mindanao with his wife, Yayo, when a routine body search led to the discovery of a three-inch glass tube which could be used to sniff shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride), known as "crack" or "ice."

The tube, called a "tooter," was reportedly found inside a pocket of Martinez.

Police Inspector Jaime Estrella, a member of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Unit at NAIA, said Martinez was brought to Camp Crame, headquarters of the Philippine National Police, after the incident.

Estrella said the glass tube would be tested to determine if it had been used in sniffing shabu.

Martinez is also reportedly set to undergo drug testing, the official added.

He faces charges of illegal possession of drug paraphernalia

Facts of the Case (Part 1)

Former actor yields

drug paraphernalia

Posted: 1:47 AM (Manila Time) | Apr. 25, 2004

By Luige del Puerto

Inquirer News Service

FORMER actor William Martinez was taken into police custody Saturday after he was reportedly caught with an illegal drug paraphernalia at the Centennial Terminal of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport.

Martinez was reportedly on his way to Dakak beach resort in Mindanao with his wife, Yayo, when a routine body search led to the discovery of a three-inch glass tube which could be used to sniff shabu (methamphetamine hydrochloride), known as "crack" or "ice."

The tube, called a "tooter," was reportedly found inside a pocket of Martinez.

Police Inspector Jaime Estrella, a member of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Unit at NAIA, said Martinez was brought to Camp Crame, headquarters of the Philippine National Police, after the incident.

Estrella said the glass tube would be tested to determine if it had been used in sniffing shabu.

Martinez is also reportedly set to undergo drug testing, the official added.

He faces charges of illegal possession of drug paraphernalia