Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

its up to you to discuss matters with your atty. try contingent fees. meaning, kung successful, share kayo.

are you going for a criminal action or a civil case for damages only? did you try to make any settlement with the pne who cause the injuries?

yung na nga po ung arrangement namin. waived na ung acceptance fees chaka ung processing fees.

im not sure kung criminal or civil case cya. should it matter kung alin dun? if yes, which is better?

we did try to make settlements pero sabi ng accused wala cyang pera? pasencyahan nlng daw. :cry:

eh cyempre there was damage done, i missed 2 weeks of work bec of the incident. sorry po kung makulet.

1st experience ko to of filing a case eh. sana last narin. TIA again. sana wag kayo magsawa.

yung na nga po ung arrangement namin. waived na ung acceptance fees chaka ung processing fees.

im not sure kung criminal or civil case cya. should it matter kung alin dun? if yes, which is better?

we did try to make settlements pero sabi ng accused wala cyang pera? pasencyahan nlng daw. :cry:

eh cyempre there was damage done, i missed 2 weeks of work bec of the incident. sorry po kung makulet.

1st experience ko to of filing a case eh. sana last narin. TIA again. sana wag kayo magsawa.

if damages o pera lang habol mo, its best na civil na lang file mo. mas mabilis kung ganun. hindi na dadaan sa fiscal ang kaso. derecho korte na.

to be practical, tingnan mo muna yung capacity to pay ng nakadisgrasya sa iyo. alamin mo kung talaga me property sya. kung me pera. kung talagang mababayaran ka. kasi kung jeepney driver lang o talagang mahirap yung tao, i think you should think twice bago ka mag file. baka mauwi lang sa wala o baka mas malaki pa magastos mo.

but since you have a lawyer, and ok naman ata pinag ussapan nyo, listen to him. follow his advice. unless you feel na inaagrabyado ka nya mismo.

ano ba nakabangga sa iyo?

Edited by jopoc

sirs and madams,

am a student-returnee (i.e. balik eskwela after 15 years of working)

kelangan kasi ng additional credits for advancement,

kaya pasok ako ng isang university dito sa manila...

one time, pumasok professor namin, late siya..

at dahil late siya, inunahan niya kami ng galit,

sinermunan kami at pinagsabihan ng kung anu-ano...

ininsulto kaming lahat at pinagbantaan pa na ibabagsak kami dahil sa pinagagawa niya na di namin daw nagawa....

pwede bang kasuhan ito?

pwede bang idemanda ito ng paninirang puri? o kung anupaman?

Bosing may tanong ako regarding RA 9262. is violation of the law a continuing crime? or an offender may be charged with another information given another circumstance of violation?

ano effect nun sa unang kaso in case?

sir, kindly elaborate. you are asking us about the law on violence against women, children, etc? right?

thanks

sirs and madams,

am a student-returnee (i.e. balik eskwela after 15 years of working)

kelangan kasi ng additional credits for advancement,

kaya pasok ako ng isang university dito sa manila...

one time, pumasok professor namin, late siya..

at dahil late siya, inunahan niya kami ng galit,

sinermunan kami at pinagsabihan ng kung anu-ano...

ininsulto kaming lahat at pinagbantaan pa na ibabagsak kami dahil sa pinagagawa niya na di namin daw nagawa....

pwede bang kasuhan ito?

pwede bang idemanda ito ng paninirang puri? o kung anupaman?

based on your story, i find nothing wrong with what your prof did or said.

can you please eleaborate on the insults that he said? thanks

if damages o pera lang habol mo, its best na civil na lang file mo. mas mabilis kung ganun. hindi na dadaan sa fiscal ang kaso. derecho korte na.

to be practical, tingnan mo muna yung capacity to pay ng nakadisgrasya sa iyo. alamin mo kung talaga me property sya. kung me pera. kung talagang mababayaran ka. kasi kung jeepney driver lang o talagang mahirap yung tao, i think you should think twice bago ka mag file. baka mauwi lang sa wala o baka mas malaki pa magastos mo.

but since you have a lawyer, and ok naman ata pinag ussapan nyo, listen to him. follow his advice. unless you feel na inaagrabyado ka nya mismo.

ano ba nakabangga sa iyo?

baka ung isa ung i-fa-file nya kc kelangan pa daw naming pumunta sa QC Hall sa fiscal para mag personal appearance and file.

mas maganda ba kung civil? ano differences aside from bypassing fiscal?

actually, hindi car vs car ang pinaguusapan natin dito. ako mismo ung nabundol ni mokong. i was in a pedestrian lane in front of Gerrys Grill along C5 from Cubao going to work (Eastwood) when i was hit by a car driven by this person who lives in Cainta, Rizal.

nagmabuting palad naman cya na dalhin ako sa hospital, i passed out after the impact eh. they paid for the hospital bills but they refused to have me undergo CT scan since ok naman daw ung mga Xrays. Since i wasnt feeling well that time, i decided to use my medical insurance instead.

when i came back to work after 2 weeks, i tried calling them to ask for some amount for the days na i was absent. ayaw nila, pasalamat daw ako at dinala pa nila ako sa hospital.

hay... :thumbsupsmiley:

baka ung isa ung i-fa-file nya kc kelangan pa daw naming pumunta sa QC Hall sa fiscal para mag personal appearance and file.

actually, hindi car vs car ang pinaguusapan natin dito. ako mismo ung nabundol ni mokong. i was in a pedestrian lane in front of Gerrys Grill along C5 from Cubao going to work (Eastwood) when i was hit by a car driven by this person who lives in Cainta, Rizal.

nagmabuting palad naman cya na dalhin ako sa hospital, i passed out after the impact eh. they paid for the hospital bills but they refused to have me undergo CT scan since ok naman daw ung mga Xrays. Since i wasnt feeling well that time, i decided to use my medical insurance instead.

when i came back to work after 2 weeks, i tried calling them to ask for some amount for the days na i was absent. ayaw nila, pasalamat daw ako at dinala pa nila ako sa hospital.

hay... :thumbsupsmiley:

if you reallly think na nagmamatigas at nagtatago sila ng pera, then just as ajentjack said, file a criminal case.

if you think that you want a fast case, then a civil action will do.

take note, kung me kotse sya, that itself is a property, unless hindi kanya yung kotse. .

in any case, a settlement outside court is the best thing that could happen.

hi computer experts!

is it ok to buy a used laptop (like from HMR, SOS or japanese surplus)?

what things should one be looking for when buying one?

just going to use it for the office.

hope you guys can help :lol:

things to consider:

hinges

chassis (check for cracks)

battery (how long is the battery?, usual life span for batteries is 1 yr)

may driver CDs bang kasama?

HTH

Guest Leviticus
hi computer experts!

I've been to those places. Masasabi ko lang their prices are not competitive when it comes to laptops. Used na nga ang bibilihin mo, kaunti na lang ang lamang if you buy a new laptop.

Lugi ka when it comes to the warranty on parts and labor :thumbsdownsmiley:

Better get a new one

go ahead and file the criminal case. dont settle for the civil case lang. the criminal case will exert more pressure on them to settle and pay up.

criminal case. I agree with AJBauer.

question lang po mga sir? if ever i do choose to file a criminal case, what are the differences as compared to civil lang aside from the processing speed?

if you reallly think na nagmamatigas at nagtatago sila ng pera, then just as ajentjack said, file a criminal case.

if you think that you want a fast case, then a civil action will do.

take note, kung me kotse sya, that itself is a property, unless hindi kanya yung kotse. .

in any case, a settlement outside court is the best thing that could happen.

actually po nde cya ung naka list sa registration. Bayaw yata nya nya may ari, so sabi ng atty ko isama daw yun sa case.

paano kung wala talaga cyang pera? paano na yun? kc sabi ni atty nung tin-na try nyang tawagan one time ng mga MON ng 10AM eh cya mismo sumagot. So mukhang alang trabaho. Iniisip ko lang na baka gumastos lang ako tas lalo lang sasakit ulo ko sa kasisingil. Mahirap kcing maningil ng taong ayaw magbayad eh. <_<

question lang po mga sir? if ever i do choose to file a criminal case, what are the differences as compared to civil lang aside from the processing speed?

actually po nde cya ung naka list sa registration. Bayaw yata nya nya may ari, so sabi ng atty ko isama daw yun sa case.

paano kung wala talaga cyang pera? paano na yun? kc sabi ni atty nung tin-na try nyang tawagan one time ng mga MON ng 10AM eh cya mismo sumagot. So mukhang alang trabaho. Iniisip ko lang na baka gumastos lang ako tas lalo lang sasakit ulo ko sa kasisingil. Mahirap kcing maningil ng taong ayaw magbayad eh. <_<

1. the difference... sa criminal case, pwede sya makulong. at bayad din.

2. if you really think wala sya pera, then file a crim case. in that way, either, makapagdiskarte sya ng pera o makulong sya (bawi ka rin for the troubles).

hi computer experts!

try to look sa greenhills if u are planning to buy a used laptop.

usually specs for office use is only memory and operating system

pentium 3 or higher is recommended

hay... <_< ayaw ko na rin sanang umabot sa ganun kaso i have no choice. firm sila in saying they have no money. kung for example totoo na they don't have anything tas i won the case. ano mangyayari nun? TIA ulet. Sana wag kang magsawa sir Jopoc! :thumbsupsmiley:

Go ahead and file the criminal case. Based on your story, it appears that the guy who bumped you is even arrogant. He deserves to know the consequences of his actions. If he would refuse to settle amicably, then he should be penalized.

Considering the guy paid for your hospital bills, I would assume he has the means to pay but is just holding out and waiting for what you would do next. File the criminal case and lets see what happens during the course of the proceedings. If it becomes tedious for you and financially unbearable, you can always withdraw the case or let it proceed its natural course.

Hope this helps.

I've been to those places. Masasabi ko lang their prices are not competitive when it comes to laptops. Used na nga ang bibilihin mo, kaunti na lang ang lamang if you buy a new laptop.

Lugi ka when it comes to the warranty on parts and labor :thumbsdownsmiley:

Better get a new one

i agree

1. the difference... sa criminal case, pwede sya makulong. at bayad din.

2. if you really think wala sya pera, then file a crim case. in that way, either, makapagdiskarte sya ng pera o makulong sya (bawi ka rin for the troubles).

Go ahead and file the criminal case. Based on your story, it appears that the guy who bumped you is even arrogant. He deserves to know the consequences of his actions. If he would refuse to settle amicably, then he should be penalized.

Considering the guy paid for your hospital bills, I would assume he has the means to pay but is just holding out and waiting for what you would do next. File the criminal case and lets see what happens during the course of the proceedings. If it becomes tedious for you and financially unbearable, you can always withdraw the case or let it proceed its natural course.

Hope this helps.

Thank your sirs sa mga reply nyo. We'll be filling the case later at 9AM. Wish me luck. Update ko kau sa mga pangyayari. Thanks ulet.

hello po. mga php developers naman dyan. pa help. i'm creating an image gallery for a website po. i want to dynamically echo each image's caption. how do i do this? newbie lang po ako sa php.

While we can actually discuss this here, maybe you'd be better off going to www.planetsourcecode.com and choose PHP.

Guest Leviticus

Ask lang din. I'm making/putting up a network bridge here sa office involving 2 very different networks (for the sake of argument, imagine making a bridge for a pldt and digitel dsl). need help because I cannot interconnect them. How do I get access in both networks? Is there a hardware for this (other than the computer itself, of course)