Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

guys, need your help here. I'm renting out a factory warehouse, my tenent did not pay his meralco bills amounting to millions. Now my warehouse is blacklisted by meralco and won"t connent electicity to my place. What course of action must I do

Your foremost problem is Meralco. I suggest you talk to them for a settlement, if you need the electricity restored, they will usually agree to an installment payment. Otherwise, a genset will be fine.

just wanted to ask how can you tell if the case is a murder or a homicide?? :unsure:

kasi my dad passed away due to gun shot.

Murder per Revised Penal Code is killing another person with the concurrence of any of the following circumstances:

1. With treachery, taking advantage of superior strength, with the aid of armed men, or employing means to weaken the defense or of means or persons to insure or afford impunity.

2. In consideration of a price, reward, or promise.

3. By means of inundation, fire, poison, explosion, shipwreck, stranding of a vessel, derailment or assault upon a street car or locomotive, fall of an airship, by means of motor vehicles, or with the use of any other means involving great waste and ruin.

4. On occasion of any of the calamities enumerated in the preceding paragraph, or of an earthquake, eruption of a volcano, destructive cyclone, epidemic or other public calamity.

5. With evident premeditation.

6. With cruelty, by deliberately and inhumanly augmenting the suffering of the victim, or outraging or scoffing at his person or corpse.

Homicide is killing another person without the above attendant circumstances.

Let me just add that under Section 25 of the Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002, a positive finding for the use of dangerous drugs shall be a qualifying aggravating circumstance in the commission of a crime by an offender.

Murder per Revised Penal Code is killing another person with the concurrence of any of the following circumstances:

1. With treachery, taking advantage of superior strength, with the aid of armed men, or employing means to weaken the defense or of means or persons to insure or afford impunity.

2. In consideration of a price, reward, or promise.

3. By means of inundation, fire, poison, explosion, shipwreck, stranding of a vessel, derailment or assault upon a street car or locomotive, fall of an airship, by means of motor vehicles, or with the use of any other means involving great waste and ruin.

4. On occasion of any of the calamities enumerated in the preceding paragraph, or of an earthquake, eruption of a volcano, destructive cyclone, epidemic or other public calamity.

5. With evident premeditation.

6. With cruelty, by deliberately and inhumanly augmenting the suffering of the victim, or outraging or scoffing at his person or corpse.

Homicide is killing another person without the above attendant circumstances.

Dear Sir,

My father left an unpaid credit card, he passed away 8 years ago (died in 1998) previously he had a business sole proprietorship, now some collection agency is asking my mother to coordinate with them regarding the unsettled payment around Php 27,000.00 only, I told them that the family never benefitted from the business. What shall we do (children and my mother)?

Depende yun sa manner how your father's estate was settled. Paano ba nasettle yung estate ng father mo, judicial or extrajudicial?

Dear Sir,

My father left an unpaid credit card, he passed away 8 years ago (died in 1998) previously he had a business sole proprietorship, now some collection agency is asking my mother to coordinate with them regarding the unsettled payment around Php 27,000.00 only, I told them that the family never benefitted from the business. What shall we do (children and my mother)?

Are you sure about that error message? Coz usually, it should be 0x800----. This is the first time ive heard of that error message.

Anyways, when will that error message appear? and Is it on a blue or black screen? Or probably a pop-up window? wat Operating System are you using?

Explore.exe – Application Error

The instruction at “0X08d4454d” referenced memory at “0x08d4454d”. The memory could not be “read”.

Click on OK to terminate the program

I copied it exactly, hope you can help.

Mga bosing,

meron akong laptop na medyo naghihingalo pag naka-battery power na siya. luma kasi. armada na p3 e500 lang po. siguro mga 30 miniutes lang, kusang mamamatay yung laptop.

san ba makabili ng replacement battery nito? yung affordable naman.

tapos, di ko alam kung OT itong tanong, pero eto na rin:

may mga alam ba kayong coffeeshops or places sa ortigas, cubao at makati na pwede maki-saksak sa electrical outlet nila para makapag-trabaho, habang nagkakape or kumakain?

Mga bosing,

meron akong laptop na medyo naghihingalo pag naka-battery power na siya. luma kasi. armada na p3 e500 lang po. siguro mga 30 miniutes lang, kusang mamamatay yung laptop.

may mga alam ba kayong coffeeshops or places sa ortigas, cubao at makati na pwede maki-saksak sa electrical outlet nila para makapag-trabaho, habang nagkakape or kumakain?

hmmm dunno sa iba pero ang coffee bean sa makati sa may GB3 allows you to use their electircal outlets... kasi once nag kape kami run and w were watching a video from a video cam a friend brought with him... e kaso, mga 10 minutes into the video namatay dahil low batt. swerte naman at naka-pwesto kami malapit sa outlet, we just asked kung pwede and they said it was ok... so we watched the video as the video cam was plugged in for power.... we were plugged in for 30 mins... and it was ok... Coffee Bean is cool!

Para di OT: sorry dude, dunno kung san makakabili ng battery pack para sa laptop mo eh...

Advice na din for net surfers who are paranoid about viruses and spyware... you can check out sandboxie or vmware player... both of this software shields your actual system from harm... sandboxie just acts as a shield while vmplayer actually lets you have a virtual pc on your physical pc. You can visit their site for pre-packaged OS's pero word of advice, if you want windows OS para sa VM nio, you might have licensing issues ha... better to get the pre-cooked Linux OS with the Firefox browser....

Mga bosing,

have you considered battery repacking?

Dear Sir,

Depende kasi kung may naiwang ari-arian yung ama mo na minana nyo. Kasi dapat imenos yung utang nya sa anumang namana nyo. Note however that, given the measly amount involved, I don't think the agency will file a case to collect on this. Yung nga lang, mangungulit ang mga to. Kung meron naman talaga kayong namana mula sa father nyo na more than P27,000 ang value, kausapin nyo na lang kung paano mababayaran kasi kahit papano "ang utang ay dapat bayaran" ng estate ng father mo.

Mahalaga kasi na maayos yung settlement ng estate ng tatay mo. Kasi kung ginawan nyo yan ng paraan o kababalaghan na matransfer yung property without the proper settlement of your father's estate (such as making a deed of donation or sale na kunyari made before his death), pwede talagang habulin yan ng mga creditors nya. It is of no moment na hindi kayo nakinabang dun sa business kung saan sya nagkandautang-utang. Yung properties nya pwede nya maipamana, pwedeng habulin ng creditor.

Kung maayos naman yung settlement, whether judicial or extrajudicial, malamang wala nang habol yung creditor dahil prescribed na yung right nila.

Under Rule 74 of the RoC, creditors are given 2 years from the death of the decedent to file their claim. Of course, you need to follow the procedural requirements for extrajudicial partition (partition by means of public instrument, publication in a newspaper of general circulation, etc.) Kung 1998 namatay yung father mo, dapat nag-file sila claim in 2000. Under this, paso na yung right nila.

Kung judicial settlement naman under Rule 86, creditors must file their claim against the estate of your father within the time set by the Court, which shall be not more than 12 months nor less than 6 months after the first publication of the notice to creditors to file their claims. On meritorious cases but before the distribution of the property, the court may give a party one month to file its claim. But since sabi mo natransfer na yung property, under this arrangement, paso na rin yung right ng creditors to file their claim.

Maghabol na lang sila sa tambolmayor.

Kapag nangulit pa yung collection agent, sabihin mo paso na yung claim nila.

I think extra judicial not sure basta natransfer na yung title, so yung house and lot hinde na sa kanya nakapangalan, thanks for the reply

anybody who knows anything about mambo or any other open source cms please post.

i'm using mambo 4.6 rc2 right now. just downloaded it.

i'm able to manipulate my templates to change the look, but when i go to the administrator side and try to add a new content item or even a new menu item or even a static item. as long as i click on new and then save it or apply it, it gives me an sql error.

im giving it a 2 week learning curve. if i can't learn it in 2 weeks, then i'm shifting to other open source cms.

anybody here familiar with mambo? please help. thanks.

for people with problems with mambo as well please post and maybe we could find fixed for our problems.

thanks.

to the moderators,

i believe this is the best place to create this topic. but if it's not, please move to appropriate place. thanks.

Mahalaga kasi na maayos yung settlement ng estate ng tatay mo. Kasi kung ginawan nyo yan ng paraan o kababalaghan na matransfer yung property without the proper settlement of your father's estate (such as making a deed of donation or sale na kunyari made before his death), pwede talagang habulin yan ng mga creditors nya. It is of no moment na hindi kayo nakinabang dun sa business kung saan sya nagkandautang-utang. Yung properties nya pwede nya maipamana, pwedeng habulin ng creditor.

Kung maayos naman yung settlement, whether judicial or extrajudicial, malamang wala nang habol yung creditor dahil prescribed na yung right nila.

Under Rule 74 of the RoC, creditors are given 2 years from the death of the decedent to file their claim. Of course, you need to follow the procedural requirements for extrajudicial partition (partition by means of public instrument, publication in a newspaper of general circulation, etc.) Kung 1998 namatay yung father mo, dapat nag-file sila claim in 2000. Under this, paso na yung right nila.

Kung judicial settlement naman under Rule 86, creditors must file their claim against the estate of your father within the time set by the Court, which shall be not more than 12 months nor less than 6 months after the first publication of the notice to creditors to file their claims. On meritorious cases but before the distribution of the property, the court may give a party one month to file its claim. But since sabi mo natransfer na yung property, under this arrangement, paso na rin yung right ng creditors to file their claim.

Maghabol na lang sila sa tambolmayor.

Kapag nangulit pa yung collection agent, sabihin mo paso na yung claim nila.

I think the collector is shooting for the moon. He waited too long to make a claim and the amount is really small. Taghirap lang talaga buhay ngayon.

I've been trying to install a new version of Windows Defender on a freshly formatted machine. Unfortunately, it doesn't work since it's saying something about a necessary update not being installed on the machine. I've already identified this as the latest version of the Windows Update software. Is there a way to install Defender without updating the Windows Update software? The copy of windows I'm installing it on is legit by the way so it's not the validation thing that is the problem here...