• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

fone in question...

tong pinsan ko kse nakikibasa habang nag po post ako tas nakita nya tong thread.

she is based here in the US but was married in manila in 1995. both church and civil rites (sa manila city hall daw)... in 1998, nag disappear po ang kanyang husbandry. as in pag uwe nya ala na ang things ng lalake at nagiwan ng note tapos nawala (unfortunately na wala daw yun note nun nadukot ang wallet nya)...emfre sa galit ng aking pinsan ibinalik nya sa haws ng guy ang lahat lahat ng things nito. at sya po ay tumungo na dito sa US.

she has not heard from him since then. ano daw po ba ang pwede nya gawin para ma dissolve their marriage? does she have to go thru the annulment process? eh pano daw nya gagawin lahat ng mga steps na na enumerate nyo above kung nowhere to be found ang exhusbandry nya?

she would appreciate your help ... pag mememberin ko na sya dito para sya na magtanong sa inyo directly ...

slamats.

Nagtatago ba yung husband? Or talagang nawala that even his friends and relatives cannot account for his whereabouts?

need advise, don't know which is the problem, i have a soundcard CMI8738 installed, driver installed, during startup there is sound all way up to all the icons have shown up, ok naman but when I play counterstrike no sound, "hang" after clicking play cs, nba 2004 no sound, ragna "audio init failed", all other games no sound.

hmmm... its an on-board SC from Crystal Media (yata..).. try updating ur driver.

go to driverguide.com stable and secured ang drivers nila.

:blush:

flirt lady, to give you and others a better understanding of indirect contempt of court, i deem it necessary to explain first what direct contempt is.

direct contempt is a misbehavior in the presence of or so near a court (which actually means the judge presiding a proceeding) as to obstruct or interrupt the proceedings. some ways of committing it are showing disrespect like shouting offensive language at the judge, or refusing to take an oath whenever called to a witness stand. the offended judge may punish the offender with imprisonment and/or fine immediately after contemptuous act is committed.

indirect contempt on the other hand speaks of other forms of misbehavior or disobedience towards the court which are committed outside the judge's immediate realm (presence). among others, this may be committed by misconduct of a court personnel or lawyer in his official duties like a sheriff informing a defendant of a pending order of attachment before enforcing it, or by resisting a lawful court order like returning to the property after being ejected, or failure to obey a subpoena to appear before the court, or to help a person in custody of the court to escape. in this kind of contempt, evidence must be presented to the judge to prove the contempt, thus he will first be ordered to appear before the court and to show cause why he should not be cited in indirect contempt before punishment may take place. nevertheless, while hearing his explanation and before judgment, the court may still opt to put the offender under custody.

Edited by TeeUp

Am sorry if this topic has been discussed, the thread seems too long to backread. My Question: i was recently involved in a vehicular accident. Since it was a rear-end collision, it turned out that it was my fault and i am liable to the owner of the car i bumped into. My question is, is there a pre-set limit to my liability or do i have to cater to everything that the other party asks/demands? For example, the owner insists that his car be fixed at the casa while the people from my insurance say that cannot be done because his car is more than 3 years old (model 1997 to be exact). To make things complicated he left his car at the casa which is charging P400 /day for "storage" and it seems he is planning on sticking me with the bill. Is the cost of "storage" also part of my liabiltiy? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

thanks for the advises, replaced the sound card gumana na, another question and need advise, pag naglalaro ng Counter Strike 1.3 lumalabas in the middle of the game nakanetwork ang setup, dalawang 8 port ang ginagamit magkaconnect yung dalawa para magnetwork ang 14 computers ang error na lumalabas "HI", by the way yung lan card, may d-link, may cnet at may mga built in sa mobo.

are there issues involving windows xp pro sp1 with the latest yahoo messenger? whenever ym is installed i get a "y pager exe. missing or something...what to do,eh di unistall ko and back to the old ym version.

is it okay na ba to download and install winxp sp2? does it cover winxp pro also?thanks !!!

Yup just download windows xp sp2. winxpsp2 can be deployed over Windows XP Home, Pro, Media Center & Tablet PC Editions...

And with your ym problem... try installing sp2 first and try to install the latest ym again...

Hope this helps mate... :mtc:

post-53-1096385465.jpg

Am sorry if this topic has been discussed, the thread seems too long to backread. My Question: i was recently involved in a vehicular accident. Since it was a rear-end collision, it turned out that it was my fault and i am liable to the owner of the car i bumped into. My question is, is there a pre-set limit to my liability or do i have to cater to everything that the other party asks/demands? For example, the owner insists that his car be fixed at the casa while the people from my insurance say that cannot be done because his car is more than 3 years old (model 1997 to be exact). To make things complicated he left his car at the casa which is charging P400 /day for "storage" and it seems he is planning on sticking me with the bill. Is the cost of "storage" also part of my liabiltiy? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

If that is the case then let him file the case and have it settled before the court... it seems that the opther party is bent on fleecing you to the bones... you will at least have a fighting leverage for a settlement if there is a case, than the other party dictating all the terms of the settlement.

Butsoy