Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Is there a criminal complaint if the victim illegally crossed the street most of coastal road/C5/Edsa/etc? or a tricycle/pedicab is on a national road where they are not allowed?

What would be the condition?

criminal liability pwedeng wala pero yung civil maaring meron based on the doctrine of last clear chance, pero it will depend a lot on the particular circumstances, like drunk ka, overspeeding, etc.

however, hindi mo parin maiiwasan ang demanda, kahit sino although it may not prosper, hassle pa rin yun.

pag sa tollway (slex/nlex) ka nakasagasa, ikaw pa ang dapat magdemanda both criminally and civilly againts the tollway operator!

"preservation of family being the samllest unit of the society" -- but what about the preservation of sanity of the people involved? and the right to live a happy normal life?

the law is selfish.

if there are issues "meaning offsprings" the law is not selfish, for me personally, what is selfish is trying to get out of the marriage to do whatever he wants at the sake of the children.

these are the inocent ones that are being priotected by the law. when you entered the marriage you gave your consent, but these children did not and was not even asked if they wanted to be born. it's your fault to bring them in and you must be responsible to give them a "family".

if there are no children, fine go ahead and waste your money on declaration of nullity. but what will you achieve, if the move is consensual, there's no advantage in getting an annulment. you can just separate and go on with your lives, unless somebody wanted to marry again which is another foolish thing to do because, again, it has no advantage, it's just a piece of paper sealing property relations only (personal and emotional relations cannot be sealed in paper) that can be done by other instruments.

i'm not againts marriage, i just wanted that the people who venture into it give marriage some respect and importance.

Guys, Im an aspiring law student i wonder if you could help me make a decision.

i passed the law entrance exam in ust and san beda.

in your opinion, which law school is better and why?

sorry for being out of topic but... theres no other place to ask the question.

Although I am not a graduate of either schools, it seems San Beda is the better choice, based on bar passing percentage. Be prepared to fight for your survival though. Matindi raw ang bagsakan dyan:-)

Good day to all Lawyers!

Sir, I just want to ask kung may laban ako, kc I was given this certificate last march by the ateneo and now, nung pumunta ako sa school ang sabi, dpa daw ako complete ng academic requirements at kailngan ko pa daw kumuha ng ilan subjects b4 the thesis. E ung certificate n naka issue ang sinsabi ay tapos na daw ako. May laban ba ako sa korte nito, tma po ba, negligence yan sa school dba, na nag issue ng certificate n naka sulat (That, per academic evaluation, the above has completed the required number of units to earn the degree). Tama po ba ako?, please help me.

Thank You.

CERTIFICATION

This is to certify the following about (NAME OF STUDENT):

1. That, the above was admitted to Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola School, in First Semester of AY 2003-2004;

2. That, the above is in the program Bachelor of Science in Biology; and

3. That, per academic evaluation, the above has completed the required number of units to earn the degree.

This certification is being issued upon the request of the above for whatever legal purpose it may serve.

(Signed with the School Dry Seal)

University Registrar

DATE

NOT VALID WITHOUT SEAL

DOCUMENTARY STAMP.

Between the two Law Schools, Choose San Beda College of Law, Just enjoy your life muna before you enter law school. richness of experience is also important for critical thinking. you must experience being humbled. in law school, the professors are the gods and goddesses of Mt. Olympus. you must learn to bow before them. until then, try to do some stretching on your knees and on your back to prepare yourself to "kowtowing" to them. I hope that you will not be placed on sections H onwards.., the professors are darting... it would be better if you will be at sections, s ( Top sa Entrance exam) c,,f,g, (B and D working sections) E (Laude's section) .

thanks for the reply po...

if we disregard the passing rate po, saan mas maganda?

UP Law or ATeneo would be a good choice. but you must pass UP LAE ( You should have good grades and you must be proficient in the English Language), but for the SY 2006-07. Choosing ATeneo or UP law is too late, tapos n ang entrance.

Between the two Law Schools, Choose San Beda College of Law, Just enjoy your life muna before you enter law school.  richness of experience is also important for critical thinking.  you must experience being humbled.  in law school,  the professors are the gods and goddesses of Mt. Olympus.  you must learn to bow before them.  until then,  try to do some stretching on your knees and on your back to prepare yourself to  "kowtowing" to them. I hope that you will not be placed on sections H onwards.., the professors are darting... it would be better if you will be at sections, s ( Top sa Entrance exam) c,,f,g, (B and D working sections) E (Laude's section) .

well...waiting list ako sa beda. so i guess i'll be in the lower sections.

anyway, one thing i do hate about beda is thier DELAYED distribution of grades. they give you the grades you earned in the first semester during the second semester enrollment and the second semester grades during the first sem enreollment...

corny... but hey, maganda skul nila.

Good day to all Lawyers!

Sir, I just want to ask kung may laban ako, kc I was given this certificate last march by the ateneo and now, nung pumunta ako sa school ang sabi, dpa daw ako complete ng academic requirements at kailngan ko pa daw kumuha ng ilan subjects b4 the thesis. E ung certificate n naka issue ang sinsabi ay tapos na daw ako. May laban ba ako sa korte nito, tma po ba, negligence yan sa school dba, na nag issue ng certificate n naka sulat (That, per academic evaluation, the above has completed the required number of units to earn the degree). Tama po ba ako?, please help me.

Thank You.

CERTIFICATION

1. That, the above was admitted to Ateneo de Manila University, Loyola School, in First Semester of AY 2003-2004;

3. That, per academic evaluation, the above has completed the required number of units to earn the degree.

This certification is being issued upon the request of the above for whatever legal purpose it may serve.

University Registrar

DATE

NOT VALID WITHOUT SEAL

DOCUMENTARY STAMP.

tanong lang po, saan mo ginamit or gagamitin yung certification? as far as you know, na-complete mo naman lahat ng requirements?

UP Law or ATeneo would be a good choice. but you must pass UP LAE ( You should have good grades and you must be proficient in the English Language), but for the SY 2006-07. Choosing ATeneo or UP law is too late, tapos n ang entrance.

i flunked both schools... UP mailed my "failure note" and ateneo offered the backdoor, through aquila legis.

wala namang damage yong batery,

ano yong titingnan sa settings ng browser?

Your battery may already be dead. Try replacing it with a new one so your CMOS settings don't revert to it's basic settings every restart. :headsetsmiley:

mga sir paturo naman po magreformat mahirap po ba yun? kase singil dito sa min 700 pesos eh....

That's a very costly reformatting job. Just browse the web for tips. If you have a Windows XP bootable CD, just plug it in and CAREFULLY follow the instructions. Also, before doing this, back-up all important data on your HD so even if you erase something you can always recover it. You may also try consulting a friend who has more knowledge than you regarding the matter. :headsetsmiley:

If this is a spare HD we're talking about, just plug it in as a second disk... jumper settings to slave of course. Then you can format from within Windows or from the command prompt.

If it's your primary disk, then you can create a boot diskette (or a Win98 startup disk). Dont remember if the file Format.com comes with the start up disk, but if not... you can manually copy it to the diskette. It is usually located under C:\windows\system32\ directory.

Boot up your PC from the diskette and then type "format c:" at the console. If you wish to repartition your disk before formatting then you need fdisk.exe

Format comes with the start-up disk Windows 98 creates as does fdisk. :headsetsmiley:

tanong lang po, saan mo ginamit or gagamitin yung certification? as far as you know, na-complete mo naman lahat ng requirements?

na complete ko in a way na halos, chem subjects ang kinuha ko, d nila chineck binase lng sa 120 units, kung units lng tapos n me, kung sa subjects, dpa. perro binigyan ako nung certificate eh, ano laban ko, dba meron case ung (UE vs JADER)....?, please help me.... they say i am complete to earn d degree now, binabawi. they gve me that certificate upon requesting it from them beacuse you need to have a certfcate to be able to enroll on the thesis stage. thank you.

Good day to all Lawyers!

Thank You.

CERTIFICATION

University Registrar

DATE

NOT VALID WITHOUT SEAL

DOCUMENTARY STAMP.

FYI. San Beda College of Law, for the very first time since its existence was able to produced morethan 100 graduates this year. They produced 132 graduates, the largest product of the college. Its college never produced morethan a 100 graduates, the SBC Law of 2006 comprises mainly of those who entered in the year 2000, 2001 and 2002.

Hi! The certificate looks like something that is given prior to the issuance of a diploma, like for instance if you were looking for a job. It merely says that you have completed the required number of units but there may be some other requirements for graduation. Well, like you mentioned, it seems you need a thesis? One other inane requirement for a diploma that I heard of is settlement of fees. Again, strictly by the language of the certification, it only means you have completed the required number of units. It also means that there may be other requirements that you have not yet met. Just my 2 worthless centavos.

Good day to all Lawyers!

Thank You.

CERTIFICATION

University Registrar

DATE

NOT VALID WITHOUT SEAL

DOCUMENTARY STAMP.

help naman. first time ko to humingi ng legal advise.

3 years na ako hiwalay sa wife ko. may isa akong anak sa kanya. 4 y/o na. 3 years na din ako nagbibigay financial support para sa anak ko. 10k the first year then ginawa ko 15k after kasi nagumpisa na mag aral ang bata.

now, 2 months back. nag abroad misis ko. im living abroad too btw. iniwan nya anak ko sa parents ko. sa madaling salita. sa amin na nakatira baby ko, kami na nag parents ko na nagaalaga and sumasalo sa gastusin.

now, pwede ko na ba stop pagbigay ko ng pera sa wife ko kasi nasa amin na baby ko? kasi binigigyan ko pa x-wife ko around 13k a month then i give 5k pa sa mom ko pangastos ng anak ko now na nasa amin na sya.

tama ba na stop ko na yun then ibigay ko na lamg lahat ng money to my mom. kasi sya nman na nagaasikaso sa anak ko.

ayon sa batas. if im earning 50-60k a mont . magkano legal na ibigay ko for cjhild support for my 4y/o daughter ?

thanks sa sinuman makakatulong. kung pwede pm na lang ang reply.

good day!