Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Mr. b9904, my ten cents worth to help you.

The school is not a measure of whether one passes the bar or not. The school you finished your law degree will only help so much but the real test would be based upon you. I have seen top or promising students from UP, Ateneo or San Beda fail miserably in the BAR and not become lawyers at all, and yet seen people from obscure law schools pass the BAR and become "de Kampanilla".

What you should be considering is the dicipline that would be taught in the school you plan to enter into. My suggestion is to go to a "terror" school where students are forced to study due to fear of their professors. After one or two years, once you have instilled the discipline to study, then you can transfer to another school where learning the law becomes more important than the professor showing off how smart they are by making the students feel stupid. Just make sure that when you get into this kind of school, you do not relax the discipline to study. The only difference between then and now would be now you will be studying for yourself and not for your professors.

That way, you have a better chance of passing the BAR than those who went through the "TOP NOTCH" schools without learning anything substantial.

Pano Ba Sumira Ng Ram, without causing physical damage to it?

Gusto kong sirain ung RAM ko para bilhan ako ng bago. Pano ba sirain? Help nyo naman ako please...

You dont need RAM replacements unless the chips are incompatible. But I am probably confusing you more... so to make it simple. Let me ask you a question, how much RAM do you have right now? And do you have any extra slots in your motherboard?

You probably just need an increase in RAM. If that is the case, then you would want to keep your old one unless there arent any extra slots. In which case you would want to trade, if there are people who still do these.

mga bossing, help!

yung laptop ko, lagi na lang may lumalabas na

New hardare found...

ACPI Thermal Zone ...

looking for drivers....

then lalabas yung Wizard tapos at the end of it, wala naman siyang makitang driver.

kaya sasabihin niya: hardware not installed. may not work properly.

nag-driver search na rin ako while connected sa internet. driver not found naman.

anybody have any idea what this is? and where i can get a driver for this?

thanks!

salamat po sa tips...

in fact, nagcrash nga yung hard disk ko kaya palit ako ng hd

kaya lang eto na...

mga bossing, help!

New hardare found...

ACPI Thermal Zone ...

looking for drivers....

then lalabas yung Wizard tapos at the end of it, wala naman siyang makitang driver.

nag-driver search na rin ako while connected sa internet. driver not found naman.

thanks!

salamat po sa tips...

in fact, nagcrash nga yung hard disk ko kaya palit ako ng hd

kaya lang eto na...

mga bossing, help!

New hardare found...

ACPI Thermal Zone ...

looking for drivers....

thanks!

Usually, this indicates a problem with Windows itself...as such, I have found no way of fixing this outside of reformatting the computer. :headsetsmiley:

Sure, I agree with the basic premise that it is not the law school but the student that truly matters in the end. However, ALL THINGS BEING EQUAL, its just but logical that a certain student X would be better off in an above average law school than in a below average one.

No argument with this principle. In fact the same principle is being applied in my suggestion. An above average law school is one that instills the discipline to learn the law, while a below average law school does not instill such discipline on students because they are more interested in the revenue their school generates.

In essence, the critical years in a law student's education is the first two years of law. It is at this point that the discipline is ingrained in the life and mind of students. After the first two years, everything else will fall into place. Either the student just cannot "hack it" and quit law school altogether or they continue not because their professors force them to, but because they want to learn the law and become lawyers.

In fact, most reviewers would reiterate the principle that (and I quote my favorite reviewer) "no matter how well prepared you are for the BAR exams, that is not enough to make you pass it. You must want it so much that you can almost taste it." Thus it is more the will and drive to become a lawyer that matters the most rather than the school you went to. :)

Hey,

I have been in hiatus for the last couple of years.

Why are there debates on which law school to go to? The answer is plain and simple.

Ateneo (if you want good parking, shopping and brick walls.)

San Beda - mahirap ang parking (but beside 2 all girls schools and one co-ed where women where white)

U.P. - if you want to be a radical and not a business lawyer.

Have a clouded your choices just like a good lawyer?

:evil:

moichi,

bago mo i reformat e, na try mo na bang i download ang tamang drivers para sa device? may cd ka ba ng motherboard?

hanapin mo sa net ung manufacturer ng laptop mo. usually may support sila dyan.

kung wala e hanapin mo sa net ung specs ng system mo and look for the motherboard model tapos un ung hanapin mo sa net.

"common conception natin e ireformat kagad ang system"

hanap ka muna ng ibang paraan bro. malay mo ma resolve mo yan

question....

pag startup ng pc ko (windows xp home)

nag chkdsk siya dun sa partition drive ko.. (c drive and d drive)

after ng chkdsk wla naman error...

parating ganito pag nagstartup ng pc..

nag virus scan na me wala

check sa msconfig check ko startup items.. la nman unusual..

help :(

salamat!

You dont need RAM replacements unless the chips are incompatible. But I am probably confusing you more... so to make it simple. Let me ask you a question, how much RAM do you have right now? And do you have any extra slots in your motherboard?

You probably just need an increase in RAM. If that is the case, then you would want to keep your old one unless there arent any extra slots. In which case you would want to trade, if there are people who still do these.

di ako bibilhan hangat di pa sira.

mga bossing, help!

New hardare found...

ACPI Thermal Zone ...

looking for drivers....

thanks!

Moichi hindi mo na kailangan ireformat ang PC mo, actually hardware lang yan, it means external device and not in any way related to internal components kaya hindi mo kailangan mag reformat, ACPI Thermal Zone, kung hindi ako nagkakamali it's just about Battery & power settings, check your battery's manufacturer website if you're using third party battery other than the one that came with your laptop no need to reformat then check your power management settings in the control panel. Sa mga ibang guys na nagsuggest ng reformat sorry, pero hindi reformat ang solusyon, konting settings lang at kaalaman sa basic rules on how the computer runs:thumbsupsmiley:

yikes!

ibig sabihin, mag-rereformat ako ng hd....

wala na bang ibang paraan?

anyway, salamat po sa tips...

Try some of the tips below...I doubt though if you can fix this without either a reformat or repair...ACPI thermal zone drivers refer to the ACPI controller which manages your laptop's fans in order to compensate whenever it seems to be heating up. It usually doesn't need drivers since it's a built-in driver in Windows. As such, the problem seems to be with your actual installation and not with your hardware per/se. :headsetsmiley:

moichi,

bago mo i reformat e, na try mo na bang i download ang tamang drivers para sa device? may cd ka ba ng motherboard?

hanapin mo sa net ung manufacturer ng laptop mo. usually may support sila dyan.

kung wala e hanapin mo sa net ung specs ng system mo and look for the motherboard model tapos un ung hanapin mo sa net.

"common conception natin e ireformat kagad ang system"

hanap ka muna ng ibang paraan bro. malay mo ma resolve mo yan

I usually recommend a reformat since it's usually easier than troubleshooting a windows installation. (except of course if you're on an office pc... :P ) It also allows you to do some much needed maintenance especially if you've not reformatted it since you obtained it. Also, when one reformats, they can usually partition the drive (since they're almost starting from scratch...) which would then allow one to partition their data for easier formatting in the future in case of a problem arising from its use. (e.g. setting up a C and D drive and putting all documents and installers on D while only apps and OS are on C...) :headsetsmiley:

question....

pag startup ng pc ko (windows xp home)

nag chkdsk siya dun sa partition drive ko.. (c drive and d drive)

after ng chkdsk wla naman error...

parating ganito pag nagstartup ng pc..

nag virus scan na me wala

check sa msconfig check ko startup items.. la nman unusual..

help :(

salamat!

This means that your PC is not shutting down properly. Sometimes this happens when your HD is too slow in writing cached data to the HD while shutting down. Microsoft issued a patch for this on some systems which causes a *insert duration since I forgot it already here* second delay in the shutdown process in order to give time for the HD to write to itself all the data in its write cache. Please update your version of Windows through Windows Update or try to disable the write cache on your HD. (please note that disabling the write cache will slow down your HD's write speed considerably...) :headsetsmiley:

Moichi hindi mo na kailangan ireformat ang PC mo, actually hardware lang yan, it means external device and not in any way related to internal components kaya hindi mo kailangan mag reformat, ACPI Thermal Zone, kung hindi ako nagkakamali it's just about Battery & power settings, check your battery's manufacturer website if you're using third party battery other than the one that came with your laptop no need to reformat then check your power management settings in the control panel. Sa mga ibang guys na nagsuggest ng reformat sorry, pero hindi reformat ang solusyon, konting settings lang at kaalaman sa basic rules on how the computer runs:thumbsupsmiley:

Really? I don't know since a search on Google regarding to ACPI Thermal Zone points to temperature management of laptops :huh: ...anyways, a reformat may not be the only solution to this problem but it does solve a lot of PC problems especially with those PCs with Windows operating systems. :headsetsmiley:

Good day!!! I have a big problem regarding my Fiance Petition-K1 and i would like to ask for assistance and opinion regarding the matter. Last 2004, I was secretly married to my US citizen Fiance. he came back last march 2005 and i got pregnant. since he wanted me to give birth there in the US he filed a fiance petition since he is reluctant that our marriage is valid. Then just last month i got my letter of appointment together with the packet, the US embassy requires a CENOMAR or certificate of no marriage (singeleness). i cant get one because i found out that our marriage was valid. question is, will i still pursue the application? what will be the best suggestion since my fiance/husband is very eager to get me and our baby. please help me with my case im so desperate and i dont know what to do. hoping for immediate response. Thankyou and more power!!!

This means that your PC is not shutting down properly. Sometimes this happens when your HD is too slow in writing cached data to the HD while shutting down. Microsoft issued a patch for this on some systems which causes a *insert duration since I forgot it already here* second delay in the shutdown process in order to give time for the HD to write to itself all the data in its write cache. Please update your version of Windows through Windows Update or try to disable the write cache on your HD. (please note that disabling the write cache will slow down your HD's write speed considerably...)

i shut it down properly..

out of nowhere biglang nag kaganito..

naka updated naman sya pati mga hotfix..

pag nag system restore me mawawala ba yun?