Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Hi!

Why is it that everytime I click an item on windows explorer or just refresh it, this IE Script error appears:

-------------------------------------

An error has occured in the script on this page.

Line: 1

Char: 1

Error: Type mismatch 'main'

Code: 0

URL: file//C:\winnt\Web\folder.htt

Do you want to continue running the scripts on this page?

Yes|No

-------------------------------------

What causes this error? How can I resolve this?

Thanks

Disable mo yung script debugging..

Internet Explorer --> Tools --> Internet Options --> Advanced --> Browsing --> check mo disable script debugging..

then try mo uli kung me error.

check first with the securities and exchange commission if all the documents pertaining to the increase of Authorized Cap. Stock have been approved by the SEC. .if its still under process baka pwede mo pang harangin...among the docs. he should have submitted in applying for the increase in ACS is a waiver of pre-emptive rights from the existing shareholders if you are really not interested to take up the new shares..technically hindi dapat pumasa sa SEC yan kung wala yun..

I appreciate all the tech help you guys give,

jupiter got it, thanks for elaborating a bit for me.

sago bro, thanks for the heads up with regards to the +R and -R thingie! my DVD-rom is past it's warranty but still has 3 more changes to it so i'm taking extreme's advise to not flash the firmware just yet, going to use some of the softwares you guys reccomended.

mats many thanks bro, siyempre ang plan is to back up my DVD's, iba na ang maingat! ang mahal ng bili ko no! your right about the current media only having 4.7GB capacity, how did you do it then? choose just the movie to back I mean?

You can try the DVD X Copy Platinum.

Straight forward sya.....and easy to use.

If you try to use the Express option, it will copy only the movie (along with audio and subtitle). No menu and other special feature.

Go to http://www.dvdhelp.com to know more about ripping, DVD burners and DVD media.

pahabol -- kabibili ko lng ng DareDevil Special Edition DVD....may Tagalog subtitle. Ok naman yung translation. First time ko makakita ng Tagalog subtitle.

:) :) :) :)

Edited by matsutsu
ei got a problem, nag kapower failure and when ngboot na ko ng computer, d madetect yung isa kng hardrive, yung may C:/ pa niwei sabi ng nsa pcexpress software daw yung problem pero ng magiinstall na ko, di na rin madetect yugn cdrom and cdrw ko, HELP!!!!! :(

tsk-tsk..dapat talaga me UPS or avr ka...

pinakamadling test kung malilipat mo sa ibang computer muna...

ei got a problem, nag kapower failure and when ngboot na ko ng computer, d madetect yung isa kng hardrive, yung may C:/ pa niwei sabi ng nsa pcexpress software daw yung problem pero ng magiinstall na ko, di na rin madetect yugn cdrom and cdrw ko, HELP!!!!! :(

have u check ur BIOS?

during boot up...pasok ka sa BIOS.

check mo kung nakikita mo yung HD and CD roms mo.

teka....paano ka naka-install kung wala kang CD rom?

14' monitors(15) - 1.5T(each)

laser printers w/o cartridge cart (9) - 5T(each)

pentium 100/133 cpu (as is) (15) - 1T(each)

kodak slide projector (4 def) (1 good) - 30T(package)

overhead projector (slim type) - 20T

opaque projector (working very fine) - 50T

andlots of stuffs.... data cables; cpu cables; etc;

all items have to go; all items negotiable

call me up at

7841365 -> Anthria

1 pm onwards

AMD experts...need some help.

a friend of mine is having 3 beeps when he starts his PC. according to AMI, 3 beeps means BAD RAM IC. :(

so does this mean bye-bye mobo?

nag-try sya gumamit ng ibang SDRAM, no good daw.

if bye-bye mobo, ano daw yung magandang replacement sa mobo nya.

he is using 1.1G Duron and 4X AGP vid card....at 2 SDRAM.

salamat po!

have u tried to set that hdd as slave sa ibang pc? if it works, try using a newer cable. baka sakali

you should install SP1 since u need to apply the fixes to protect ur pc and OS.

i wouldn't connect to Internet if my OS is full of holes.

I don't use XP to connect. Stand alone semi-work and entertainment OS ko lang yung XP boot ko.

I use W2K w/ black Ice firewall to connect.

and there is no way to get into my XP partition or HDD from W2K bec. I disconnect it physically when I'm not using XP (old SCSI kasi). So, its even more secured than my Linux boot...hehe

ey, how come I can't edit my posts?

may"Edit" button katabi ng "Quote" button.

when i was new here..less than 500 posts...i can see the edit button but it won't let me edit my posts.

now..i can edit my own posts. not sure pero ito yung naisip kong possible reason.

hackproof pala XP mo kng gnon

may"Edit" button katabi ng "Quote" button.

when i was new here..less than 500 posts...i can see the edit button but it won't let me edit my posts.

now..i can edit my own posts. not sure pero ito yung naisip kong possible reason.

hackproof pala XP mo kng gnon

OT: hmm...if I remember it right, kelan lang ako nakapag-edit ng sariling post ko.........para kasing intermittent ang problem ko.... (hmm,..o baka sa kabila yon...o dun sa isa pa? hehe) :D :P

thanks dude

AMD experts...need some help.

a friend of mine is having 3 beeps when he starts his PC. according to AMI, 3 beeps means BAD RAM IC. :(

so does this mean bye-bye mobo?

nag-try sya gumamit ng ibang SDRAM, no good daw.

if bye-bye mobo, ano daw yung magandang replacement sa mobo nya.

he is using 1.1G Duron and 4X AGP vid card....at 2 SDRAM.

salamat po!

SDRAM yung gamit nya? hhmm... pwede cguro ECS K7S5A or khit anong mobo with at least Via KT400 at dual memory configuration para paggusto nya bumili ng DDR pwede nya magamit s mobo nya.