Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

guys sang PC shop ba maganda bumili ng PC parts? yung maaasahan mo kung magkaproblema man yung PC or yung parts na binili mo? (e.g. warranty, return/exchange policies and the like). I heard kasi na some shops in gilmore e nangloloko ng clients nila, specifically Dreamchum, Joshtech, PC Madness. totoo kaya yun? advise naman dyan from MTC computer experts, salamat po uli!

keep ur receipts with u....mas madali yung transaction when u have this.

check the stickers for warranty

when u buy new part...they should put a sticker on ur part e.g. dvd-rom...para alam nila when they sold that device to u....this is the practice here in taiwan. ok naman so far.

if u'r not getting the right service....ask for the manager to help you out.

customer tayo....and we should get what we paid for.

don't settle for anything less

hello! can someone here help me? i really need an inventory system program for my store and i dont know any programer who can do it for my business. i asked some companies already but they are charging me real high. anyone? or if someone out there who will be having there thesis please contact me...lets help one another...

keep ur receipts with u....mas madali yung transaction when u have this.

check the stickers for warranty

when u buy new part...they should put a sticker on ur part e.g. dvd-rom...para alam nila when they sold that device to u....this is the practice here in taiwan. ok naman so far.

if u'r not getting the right service....ask for the manager to help you out.

customer tayo....and we should get what we paid for.

don't settle for anything less

both pc express and pc corner practice that same proceedure...

show you the item/s, its store sticker, warranties if any and coverages, exchange or return policies...

post-20-1073563041.gif

i remember somebody referring to nvidia chipset motherboards...

behold! The Radeon 9100 igp motherboard by ASUS, the P4R800-VM

ASUS P4R800-VM

ASUS is proud to introduce the P4R800-VM, ASUS’s best performing, all-in-one, Intel® Pentium® 4 microATX motherboard with ATI’s RADEON™ 9100 IGP graphics!

Traditionally all-in-one motherboards have featured built-in graphics capabilities that are “good enough” but were lacking when it comes to serious gaming or video playback. Thanks to the powerful graphics engine featured in the ATI RADEON™ 9100 IGP platform technology, the P4R800-VM graphics rival that of add-in AGP graphics cards, delivering 4 times the graphics performance and superior visual realism compared to other all-in-one motherboards.

The P4R800-VM also features modern performance and connectivity features including support for Intel Pentium 4 processors up to 3.2GHz+, 800MHz front side bus, dual channel DDR400 memory, USB 2.0, 10/100Mb Ethernet, and AGP 8x. Analog Devices 6-channel audio and S/PDIF digital output makes sure that it sounds as good as it looks. And of course, P4R800-VM is built with the quality and performance that ASUS is known for.

P4R800-VM Specifications:

Support for Intel Pentium 4 3.2GHz+ with 800/533/400 MHz bus

ATI RADEON 9100 IGP

Up to 128MB of memory

DirectX 8.1 compliant

AGP 8x

Dual channel PC3200/2700/2100 memory

4x USB 2.0 ports (2 additional via internal connection)

Analog Devices 6-channel sound with S/PDIF digital output

TV-out (internal connection)

3Com 10/100Mpbs LAN

microATX form factor

http://ati.com/buy/promotions/radeon9100igp.html

post-20-1073597400.gif

Edited by roxysnonie

nagiging trend na din yang i-bundle yung vid card sa mobo like the sound card.

cguro...one day....we won't be replacing pc parts....we will just replace mobo. :)

what i'm really looking for is keyboard with cut, copy and paste buttons...similar to sun sparc machines.

we have been doing this key combination (ctrl+v,ctrl+c) since Windows 3.11 ata...pero no one has come up with one button copy or paste.

i have seen kb with browser shortcut or mail shortcut.

just have a problem with USB pc camera.

i bought 2 USB pc camera.....one installed at work (usb 1.0 only) and one at home (usb 2.0).

mas mabagal yung image displayed using usb 2.0. sobrang bagal at panget pa yung resolution compare to usb 1.0.

i can't find any driver update for this camera kasi dirt cheap lng ito.

any thing i should do?

thanks!

Mga bro help naman.My PC always turns out to blue screen.what's the behind?I am using Windows XP.Di ko tuloy magamit.Kaasar na talaga.tnx.

Can you give us a bit more detailed explanation of what happened to your pc? if you can still go to the desktop kindly make a screenshot and post it here.

post-20-1073670363.jpg

ei cyber ray, ano ginawa mo prior to thre blue screen of death? :lol: :D :P

kasi kahit mali install mo nde dapat mag blue screen yan...

re install mo ulet...

better yet if ur in makati, ill help ya w/ it.

Lol im not the one who is having that problem! Xanderr is the one who is havin that glitch lol! :P

:mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc: :mtc:

Hey guys! Wanna know how fast is your internet connection speed?

No matter if you are on Dial-Up, Cable Or DSL broadband connection you can take this free test to find it out.....

Kindly post the name of your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and a screenshot of the internet speed connection test result. I have mine posted as an attachment below. Good Luck!!!

Click HERE To Start The Test!!! B)

To View My Result Please See The Attachment Below. Kindly adjust the size of the picture to see it properly! Thanks! :D

Internet Service Provider: PLDT MyDSL

:mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool:

post-20-1073748929.jpg

Ei i got another prob on my PC.Most of the time naglo-loose contact ung IDE cable so sympre ang effect nwawala ung DRIVE,that is if Im using two HD's but when im using only one as usual nagha-hung.

Question: Bakit naglo-loose contact ung plug ng IDE cable sa HD e ang sikip-sikip nun?Isa pa sarado namn ung takip ng CPU so hindi magagalaw ung parts sa loob?Bakit ganun?

I'm using two HD's one is 40GB 7200rpm and 6.4GB 5200rpm.

I 4got to mention!Before pala my master drive is the 40GB ung OS nya is Windows XP.Now,because of the bad sectors we install Windows ME nlng BUT still the same pa rin!Nagblue-blue screen pa rin.Nabubuwisit na me sa PC ko!

peeps! i have a concern, I currently have an ASUS DVD-rom that has regional coding (tama ba yon? :unsure: ) it had a window wherein you can check how many changes left before it finally settles into a fixed region. is there a way around this? I've tried the DVD region killer software but apparently it works only on softwares i.e. players not on the DVD rom itself. any ideas? also which brand and type of DVD-rom has no regional crap? I am also thinking of getting a DVD writer, any ideas which one should I get? is it worth it at this time and will there be any problems i.e. copyright protection stuff? thanks guys!

from jhic

hello! can someone here help me? i really need an inventory system program for my store and i dont know any programer who can do it for my business. i asked some companies already but they are charging me real high. anyone? or if someone out there who will be having there thesis please contact me...lets help one another...

I think I can help you out. I've been designing and developing sales and inventory systems for the past three years for different companies all over manila. The problem is I am also new to this forum and I don't know how we can get in touch with each other without announcing it to the whole forum. If you know how we can talk to each other privately, inform me.

just have a problem with USB pc camera.

i bought 2 USB pc camera.....one installed at work (usb 1.0 only) and one at home (usb 2.0).

mas mabagal yung image displayed using usb 2.0. sobrang bagal at panget pa yung resolution compare to usb 1.0.

i can't find any driver update for this camera kasi dirt cheap lng ito.

any thing i should do?

thanks!

try to interchange the two, pag pareho pa rin and u have confirmed na USB version nga ang culprit, try to change the 2.0 to 1.1, nasa BIOS ng mobo yun bro.

good luck, kailan ka uwi pre?

guys sang PC shop ba maganda bumili ng PC parts? yung maaasahan mo kung magkaproblema man yung PC or yung parts na binili mo? (e.g. warranty, return/exchange policies and the like). I heard kasi na some shops in gilmore e nangloloko ng clients nila, specifically Dreamchum, Joshtech, PC Madness. totoo kaya yun? advise naman dyan from MTC computer experts, salamat po uli!

PC Options, pinakamura. magiintay ka nga lang ng konti pero sulit naman.,

lahat ng binalik ko for warranty pinapalitan ng new item.

sa PCX, 2mos inabot sira ng monitor ko, di naman hino-honor yung rules nilang 30day credit memo conversion pag wala pa rin yung binalik mo.