Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Guest templar
CSC law? I am sorry, first time I have heard of this term.

Please elaborate. Thanks.

I think it's the Civil Service law .... innocentlady - you're a gov't. employee, right?....it was one of my electives in law school but never got to apply it ..... sayang, galing pa naman prof ko dito ... si ex-Comm. Sam Barlongay. :(

Edited by templar666

I think it's the Civil Service law .... innocentlady - you're a gov't. employee, right?....it was one of my electives in law school but never got to apply it ..... sayang, galing pa naman prof ko dito ... si ex-Comm. Sam Barlongay. :(

yes, i'm a gov't employee. i know i should seek advice from the CSC but i tot maybe someone here could help me out. it's about the application of the flexi-time rule of the CSC.

Innocentlady,

I also did not take up civil service law back in the best law school in Rockwell. Are are you trying to implement the flexi-time rule? I represented some doctors from gov't hospital before. It was an Ombudsman case. I had CSC documents that allowed the doctors flexi-time as long as they completed 40 hours a week. It was a special case as they were doctors and there was the Magna Carta for Health Workers to back their claim.

meron na bang local cases ng sexual harassment against a male? or maybe a rape?

;)

you mean male ang victim?....

I think, you are still pertaining to male as the aggressor and female pa rin ang victim. Tama ba? Your statement was "sexual harassment against a male" which I suppose, a complaint against a male.

Please be clear, konting facts lang ang nabago, laking twist ang application ng law.

Guest templar

Sino si ilocana? :unsure:

..... pakilala mo naman kami pareng butsoy! :D

Para di OT: .... as of end 2001, there is no SC-decided case involving sexual harassment or rape of a male victim .... we were looking for a precedent to use in a complaint filed by one of our officers at the time and the retained lawyers didn't turn up any .....

O yan cute rott, konti na lang research na gagawin mo, from 2002-present na lang .... kung sinisipag ka, you may also want to check out the CA Reports, at least persuasive authority pa rin yun. ;)

Pero kung super sipag ka, there are several state and federal case precedents sa US .... yun yata ang ginamit ng mga lawyers namin. :)

yes, i'm a gov't employee. i know i should seek advice from the CSC but i tot maybe someone here could help me out. it's about the application of the flexi-time rule of the CSC.

Innocentlady_ph:

Flexi-time means that you can choose a flexible working time e.g. 7-4 or 8 - 5, or 9 - 6 working hours provided that at the end of the week you are able to complete a 40 hour work/per. Whn I was still the Chief Legal counsel of a government agency I allowed my staff/employees and lawyers to choose flexible working period so that from 7am to 6pm there is always an oficer or staff who are present to attend to our clients... and it was very successfull...

Butsoy

CUTE ROTT

Kailangan ko rin details ng problema mo to determine kung may sexual harassment or rape. Wala rin akong alam na decided case on both, but I am sure that with the new Rape Law, a male person may be raped by a female or a male person. When I say "MAY BE RAPED," I do not mean that it is allowed. I mean that it is possible for a woman to rape a man, and a man to rape a man, and our laws consider both instances as rape. Dati kasi, 'yung female to male, no crime; 'yun namang male to male, considered na acts of lasciviousness lang.

Think about it, how can a girl rape a man?

If a man says "no", does it mean "no"? Maybe its like this, "No, I want to CIM!" :P

Seriously, the law says that a man can be raped by any other person as long as someting (could be anything) is inserted in his mouth or rear orifice.

Bottom line: In rape, there must be insertion.

<_<

wow. i din't expect this. flirting, sex AND law. i must have died and gone straight to heaven!!!! este butsoy ;) be sure ur around cum prelims time ha!

Sure all the time if am not busy with my job and if Ilocana will go with me...hehehehehe..

Butsoy

Can    marital  rape  be  applied  to  relationships  outside  marriage--

like  steadies.

What  if  I    "invade"    butsoy    while  he's  sleeping.

Thats rape plain and simple if the elements are present to be classified as rape under the new anti-rape law...specially if you invade butsoy while he is sleeping...hehehehe.

how are you my Ilocana?...Good morning!!!!

Butsoy

Edited by Butsoy
You're welcome. I hope it helps. :)

Just tell us what happened afterwards. If it's not your RAM, it may be your power supply.

Trebbie nagawa ko na at naipost ko ang nangyari ewan ko kung may nag delete ng post ko?(pwede yun di ba)

Walang error sa RAM ko pero nung naghang ako ulit nag repair ako (automatically) it helped ngayon kapag naghang at nag reset nakikita na ang partition kahit di pa nagcheckdisk. Isang prob ata ang antivirus ko din dahil may exe sya na sablay kumakain ng processor wala pa ako solution ngayon kundi end process wala kaasi sa services (help).

Yung pan-test ng memory ok dahil dun sa isang machine ko alam ko na ang problem: may badram. Thanks :D

butsoy et al,

...this pertains to project hired employee turns regular employee.

i was hired by my employer (japanese construction co.) last june 1996 as a project hired employee until june 30 2003., On July 1, the company issued a letter to me stating that im now a regular employee "AS OF july 1, 2003"

...BUT ACCORDING TO our personnel dept. regularization will strt only on july 1, meaning, yung previous 6 years eh nabaliwala.

TAMA PO BA YON? :angry:

may difference po ba kung ang term ng employment mo eh PROJECT HIRED against CONTRACTUAL?...as far as i know once na naregular eh it will start from the date kung kailan ka na-hire not from the date na inissue nila yung letter.

MARAMI PONG SALAMAT

fafa grems

Edited by gremlins_007
butsoy et al,

...this pertains to project hired employee turns regular employee.

i was hired by my employer (japanese construction co.) last june 1996 as a project hired employee until june 30 2003., On July 1, the company issued a letter to me stating that im now a regular employee "AS OF july 1, 2003"

...BUT ACCORDING TO our personnel dept. regularization will strt only on july 1, meaning, yung previous 6 years eh nabaliwala.

TAMA PO BA YON? :angry:

may difference po ba kung ang term ng employment mo eh PROJECT HIRED against CONTRACTUAL?...as far as i know once na naregular eh it will start from the date kung kailan ka na-hire not from the date na inissue nila yung letter.

MARAMI PONG SALAMAT

fafa grems

Mr. Magwai or Gizmo (whichever you prefer),

Without knowing your true job history, your firm is basically correct. You started as a regular employee from July 1. All your past years with them are not counted technically for anything. There is jurisprudence on the matter. But the queer thing about labor law is that each case is unique as to its facts. And the Supreme Court usually changes its stance once in a while.

As of two years ago, project employees will have retroactice regular status depending on the project. This may only happen if there were several distinct projects and the person is continously hired for each project. If it is just one project, then the retroactive rule may not apply.

As in the word os Master Cyber-Pinoy, we have have the complete facts para complete rin ang answer. If not, Cyber might get angry with me.

:P