Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

i've been looking for a instruction on how to access the GUI of motorola canopy... already tried searching at google but sill no lucky.... :( well got some info but it didnt work. some said that i need to type 169.254.1.1 address for me to get to the GUI but still i cannot..... :(

i believe i need to do some stuff/configuration on my LAN(tcp/ip)... kasi yun yung nakita ko nung pumunta dito yung tech from meridian... :unsure:

anyone pls... help me... :)

I have question

my friends wife(now separated with him) got pregnant with another man and his wife now living with that man.... the question is gusto n nya pawalan bisa ang kasal nya pero paano pwede n b sa legal separation ang nangyari sa kanya with his wife.. pra kung makakita sya ng ipapalit sa wife nya eh pwede nya pakasalan...yun legal separation ba pag na grant ay pwede magpakasal uli yun friend ko... thanks

i've been looking for a instruction on how to access the GUI of motorola canopy... already tried searching at google but sill no lucky.... :( well got some info but it didnt work. some said that i need to type 169.254.1.1 address for me to get to the GUI but still i cannot..... :(

i believe i need to do some stuff/configuration on my LAN(tcp/ip)... kasi yun yung nakita ko nung pumunta dito yung tech from meridian... :unsure:

anyone pls... help me... :)

The technician that set-up your connection must have changed the address of your canopy. Go to http://www.pinoywifi.com for instructions on how to reset or even find the IP address assigned to it by the technician. :headsetsmiley:

I have question

my friends wife(now separated with him) got pregnant with another man and his wife now living with that man.... the question is gusto n nya pawalan bisa ang kasal nya pero paano pwede n b sa legal separation ang nangyari sa kanya with his wife.. pra kung makakita sya ng ipapalit sa wife nya eh pwede nya pakasalan...yun legal separation ba pag na grant ay pwede magpakasal uli yun friend ko... thanks

hotmilk,

you wanted to know:

1. if your friend has a legal ground to file for legal separation on the basis of the factual ground that his wife got pregnant by another man who is now living with her; and

2. if your friend can remarry if and when his case for legal separation prospers.

please find below my answers.

1. Yes, he can file for legal separation. Based on the facts you disclosed, it appears that your friend may use ground no. 8 (sexual infidelity) below:

"Art. 55. A petition for legal separation may be filed on any of the following grounds:

(1) Repeated physical violence or grossly abusive conduct directed against the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner;

(2) Physical violence or moral pressure to compel the petitioner to change religious or political affiliation;

(3) Attempt of respondent to corrupt or induce the petitioner, a common child, or a child of the petitioner, to engage in prostitution, or connivance in such corruption or inducement;

(4) Final judgment sentencing the respondent to imprisonment of more than six years, even if pardoned;

(5) Drug addiction or habitual alcoholism of the respondent;

(6) Lesbianism or homosexuality of the respondent;

(7) Contracting by the respondent of a subsequent bigamous marriage, whether in the Philippines or abroad;

(8) Sexual infidelity or perversion;

(9) Attempt by the respondent against the life of the petitioner; or

(10) Abandonment of petitioner by respondent without justifiable cause for more than one year.

For purposes of this Article, the term "child" shall include a child by nature or by adoption."

2. No, your friend cannot remarry if and when a decree of legal separation is issued because under Section 63 (1), the marriage bond is not severed:

"Art. 63. The decree of legal separation shall have the following effects:

(1) The spouses shall be entitled to live separately from each other, but the marriage bonds shall not be severed;

(2) The absolute community or the conjugal partnership shall be dissolved and liquidated but the offending spouse shall have no right to any share of the net profits earned by the absolute community or the conjugal partnership, which shall be forfeited in accordance with the provisions of Article 43(2);

(3) The custody of the minor children shall be awarded to the innocent spouse, subject to the provisions of Article 213 of this Code; and

(4) The offending spouse shall be disqualified from inheriting from the innocent spouse by intestate succession. Moreover, provisions in favor of the offending spouse made in the will of the innocent spouse shall be revoked by operation of law."

Repost po ito galing: http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtop...410&st=1680

"hi, i'm not a lawyer, i'm not a law student. but i need to ask people here for advice. hope people could help. thanks in advance.

here is the situation

1. there is a person who claimed he created a software/application for our company, this was however, done verbally. no written records.

2. the owner and all employees were made to believe that he developed these applications.

3. the said person was fired because of some other reason not related to the software/applications.

4. since these applications were supposedly his creations, the company was paying him, aside from his salary, the rights to use his creations.

5. since he was fired, the company was forced to create their own applications. and during research, it was discovered that said creations weren't really his. it was bought from another company.

6. the seller company confirmed it was bought by the said person.

7. now company wants to sue him for claiming he created the applications and making the company pay for the use of creations.

8. the creations were bought at around 20% what he charges the company every month. in total roughly around $48,000 were paid to him. for a software the company could have bought for $300.

that's the situation.

the questions are

1. can we sue him for claiming he created the applications/software eventhough we don't have a written document stating he created it.

2. can we sue him and get refund for the charges we paid him?

3. The only document we have is a memo introducing him to a new employee as the creator of the applications. he didn't author the memo. but he welcomed the new employee, and he neither confirmed nor denied that he created the application. Thus wouldn't that imply that he indeed let the company believe that he created the applications? Will that be considered evidence?

Thanks. hehehehe.. sorry seryoso ako masyado. i'm mad kasi eh. he attacked me professionally and personally kasi eh. i want to make him pay for his misdeeds. he called me kasi unskilled, untrained and very under qualified. Although he does have better credentials that I do, i developed way better applications than he did. and well basically my applications are all mine, original. i didn't copy, download, or buy it from anybody. there.. payag ba kayo na lait-laitin ang pinoy? galit na galit sya sakin kasi pinoy ako. tapos boss decided to hire me. kaya when i was working under him he made my professional life miserable. now i want payback. and well justice served as well.

looking at it morally, he should pay for deceiving the company. but legally do we have a case? thanks po." by Viola

Repost po ito galing: http://manilatonight.com/index.php?showtop...410&st=1680

the questions are

1. can we sue him for claiming he created the applications/software eventhough we don't have a written document stating he created it.

2. can we sue him and get refund for the charges we paid him?

3. The only document we have is a memo introducing him to a new employee as the creator of the applications. he didn't author the memo. but he welcomed the new employee, and he neither confirmed nor denied that he created the application. Thus wouldn't that imply that he indeed let the company believe that he created the applications? Will that be considered evidence?

1. Yes. Btw, the seller company can also file a case against that person

2. You can sue him for fraud. You can pray to the court for the refund plus additional damages

3. Silence means yes. He agreed to the contents of the memo. But it has to be specific that he was the one who claimed as the author of the application . It must not in anyway show that it was company who conferred upon him such title....otherwise, he can find loopholes. You could look for other documents substantiating your claim i.e contract of employment etc... You said he charges your company on a monthly basis? is this for royalty fees for creating the application? If so, then description of his work/services must be made specific.

Edited by Waterbearer
mga bro... i need your help badlyyyy....

meron akong frend from US... gamit nya DELL laptop...

nag-system restore kami using the second earliest time na checkpoint...

ang naging resulta, black screen na may lumabas na ganito, "error loading operating system"

tapos ni-restart... ganun parin...

ano kaya reason bakit nagkaganun?

ano dapat gawin para makapasok na ulit sya sa OS nya na Windows XP Home Edition?

and also... burado na kaya lahat ng files nun?

mga bro.. pls help us kung ano dapat gawin... pls...

try booting to other modes like LAST KNOWN GOOD CONFIGURATION or SAFEMODE

while the computer is starting, press F5 continously until you reach the Windows Advanced Option Menu.

choose Last Known Good Configuration first if that tdidnt work try safe mode

once ur in safemode, try undoing the the system restore that u have made..

if ever nothing will work, you shud run a repair install on your windows..

dont wori, it will not mess ur files and documents there..

You should try looking for a scanner/remover. Try looking at Symantec or McAfee or my highly recommended NOD32 sites for the needed app. Also, I recommend you switch to NOD32. :headsetsmiley:

Download Ewido Anti-spyware...

go to www.ewido.net

download, install and run it in SAFEMODE...

Let me know what happen ayt?

Can somebody help me? My asawa here birthcertificate that she receive from the NSO is not readable, and the embassy from my country doesn't accept the certificate. The told me to do following:

go to the "office of the muncipal civil registrar' and ask a new certification and an authorization confirmaition.....take both papers to NSO in Manila, and ask there a new clear and readable copy. Make sure it is give to u the same day.

Maybe u know if this is the right way? or maybe u know somebody who knows if this is the right way? or maybe u know the right way?

Please help me if u can, i would be very thankfull...u can always pm me..salamat po!

Hi I need help on my case analysis its driving me crazy,

CASE ANALYSIS

In may 2001, the phil veterans bank near sangley point naval base was robbed. The robbery

occured at 4pm on a friday, and the robbers tooke off with 2.5 million pesos. they fled on motorbikes

to their barracks.

During the investigation, the eye witness testimony conflicted but the only fact established was that the

robbery was executed with pinpoint prescision, with the ledear barking like a military man, and that one

of the robbers answered "aye sir". No one saw where the robbers went. Having nothing with which to go

on, the case turned cold and remained unsolved.

2 years after the incident, the police in the area receive an anonymous tip regarding the robbery. The

anonymous caller said that the robbery was masterminded by Capt Felixberto DOmingo, a Naval officer

stationed in Sangley. The Caller said the police should look into the bank account of Capt Domingo.

The caller mentioned that the naval officer had acquired a new house in an exclusive subdivision in Metro

Manila, not to mention vacation homes in both Batangas and Boracay.

The Caller also mentioned that the police should look into the circumstances surrounding the death of

Lance Corporal John Estares, who died in combat action.

The investigation was conducted by Sgt Flaminiano and overseen by Supt. Gerardo Munoz, both of the

Philippine Natl Police. The following facts were uncovered.

1. Capt Domingo is currently married to the wife of deceased LCpl Estares. They gotten married about

one year after Estares died in combat.

2. LCpl Estares was transferred to Zamboanga Theater of operation in January 2002 by virtue of DOD

order no. 1234 issued by gen santos. He died in october of the same year when his unit was engaged

in a fierce gun battle with members of the abu sayaff

3. The transfer of the Marine officer was initiated by Major Fuentes, a classmate of Capt Domingo in PMA

and a good friend ever since they began their studies. Based on all supporting documents, nothing untoward

could be concluded.

4. Capt domingo was assigned to sangley point, a mere 0 minutes from the bank that was robbed. Capt Domingo

said that he was assigned to desk duty at the time because he claimed he was recovering from a debilitating

2 week flu.

5. Medical records however show that capt domingo did not visit the base hospital, and neither was there any request for

any medicines issued in his favor. There was also no record of any home visit that could have been made reveal that

2 days after the robbery, Capt domingo came in for treatment from an infected wound in his thigh .

6. As to properties owned by capt domingo documents reveal that indeed there are 2 pieces of property which were purchased one and a half years after the robbery. However, the properties are in the name of his current wife

and purchased during their so far short married life.

7. Bank records are not obtained due to restrictions from the bank.

QUESTION

1. If you were the fiscal, armed with the report, what would your next course of action be?

2. General santos wants to step into the picture and take care of cleaning their own house.

Can he assume jurisdiction over the matter? How?

3. What if any charges can Gen Santos and the Judge Advocate Generals office bring against Capt Domingo?

Thanks very much!

here's a problem,

I just bought 3 enclosures for work, 2.5" and 3 Seagate 80G HDDs, brand new,

attached it, plugged it in, hardware detected but i DON'T SEE IT IN "MY COMPUTER"...

as in, walang icon... walang F drive nothing...

tried it on my laptop too, wala,

plugged BOTH USBs, wala din...

Device manager sees it naman,

Impossible naman na all three, sira, diba...

i'm sure i'm overlooking something,

come on geniuses, get those brains thinking...

by the way, I bought them in hong kong, so i can't very well ask the vendor at this point...

HELP!!!

Edited by BigBoyBigaon