Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Help, my internet explorer always hang up...... :(

Di ko makalipat from one page to another, lalo na pag naka log ako sa MTC..... :(

use FireFox temporarily.

gamit ko FireFox ngayon to browse MTC, ok lahat. mas safe gamitin ang FireFox laban sa spyware and virus na marami sa Internet Explorer. less problems para sa iyo kung mag FireFox ka. goodluck

www.getfirefox.com

how do you compressed dvd files??? .. so that i can put 2 or 3 movies in one dvd...

what program should i use??

how do you compressed dvd files??? .. so that i can put 2 or 3 movies in one dvd...

what program should i use??

you dont actually compress dvd files. you first rip them to a video format avi/mpeg etc.

then the avi/mpedg file should be much smaller (but near vcd quality) and that should be burned then into dvds. therefore, many vcd quality files could be burned into one dvd.

I am again in need of your sources with regards to the following:

Provide the rule in the manner of legal citation of the following, provide at least one example for each instance,

a. Essays or articles

b. Books and phamplets (all types and levels of books and phamplets that can be used)

c. Periodicals, articles, newspapers, speeches, letters, annotation, and interviews

d. Encyclopedias, looseleaf services, book reviews

e. Repeating citations (ito ba yung ibid or supra?)

Thanks

meron pa bang jurisdictions ang mga regular courts papuntang s.c regarding

agrarian reform cases or sa dar lang ito at office of the president :D

depende yan sa issues involved.

at sa parties involved din.

ex.

kung tenant - landlord relationship, DAR yan.

kung squatter - owner, wala sa DAR yan.

pero kung mayaman ka o kahit nagpapanggap man lang, kumuha ka ng sariling abugado at dun ka magtanong. kung me pambayad ka. kung wala, wag ka magpanggap na anak ka ng kung sino-sino.

Edited by jopoc
meron pa bang jurisdictions ang mga regular courts papuntang s.c regarding

agrarian reform cases or sa dar lang ito at office of the president :D

For agrarian disputes and other cases involving agrarian reform (other than just compensation for landowners), its the Provincial Adjudicator of the DAR which has jurisdiction, the decision of which you appeal to the DARAB, after which, under the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law (Sec. 54, RA No. 6657), you can appeal the DARAB's decision to the CA.

Provide the rule in the manner of legal citation of the following, provide at least one example for each instance,

a. Essays or articles

b. Books and phamplets (all types and levels of books and phamplets that can be used)

c. Periodicals, articles, newspapers, speeches, letters, annotation, and interviews

Thanks

All your queries are answered by the book "Philippine Manual of Legal Citations" written by Profs. Irene Cortes, Merlin Magallona, and Myrna Feliciano, published by the UP Law Center (see p. 21-28 and p. 47 thereof). You can probably buy the same there.

a. Essays or articles

Thanks

Go to the Supreme Court Web Site and look for the manual on judicial writing.

manual_for_judicial_writing_body.pdf

Hi guys.. Actually, me nagpapatanong lang kung ano pwede nila(ng girlfriend ko and her mom) gawin legal actions..

Here is the story:

Noon after ng bagyo, sinugod sila ng kapitbahay nila. He is blaming the mom of my gf kasi nilipad yung bubong nila(bubong ng kapitbahay nila). Lumabas naman itong mom ng gf ko para i-confront itong kapitbahay nila. Then paglabas niya, kinaladkad siya ng kapitbahay nila papasok ng bahay ng gf ko. Pagkapasok nila sa garahe, tsaka nagtatatalak yung kapitbahay nila at pinagmumura niya yung mom ng gf ko. Dinuro duro pa niya yung mom ng gf ko. Noon hindi na nakapagpigil yung gf ko at yung kapatid niya, pinagtanggol nila yung mom nila. Eh nagalit lalo itong si kapitbahay at kinonfront din niya yung dalawang babae tapos parang may sinabi pa na "Kung hindi lang kayo mga babae!". At that time, nagaayos sa labas ng mga nilipad na bubong yung pinsan ng gf ko na lalaki. Noon pagkabagsak niya nung isa bubong sa me gate nila, bigla kinonfront siya nung kapitbahay nila at hinamon ng suntukan. Buti na lang hindi pumalag yung pinsan nila kasi mas matangkad at mas malaki katawan nung kapitbahay nila kesa sa kanya.

After ng incident na yun, inatake na ng hika yung mom ng gf nila. They have to bring her sa ospital kasi nga hindi na makahinga tsaka medyo grabe yung atake nung hika niya nun. Now they are thinking of filing a case against dun sa kapitbahay nila. Nagreklamo na sila sa barangay pero to no avail. Kasi parang binaligtad sila dun tsaka yung asawa at nanay ng kapitbahay nila ang nagsasalita. Hindi na sila nakapagsalita kasi parang hindi ata sila nabigyan ng opportunity.

Last week, nakasampa na nga barko yung kapitbahay nila(seaman kasi) and also last week, sinugod naman sila ng asawa ng kapitbahay nila.

Amm just a little question lang po

Scenario:

Amm parked at a dark area with a partner doing sexual acts then the police comes along ...

anu ba case pag ganun and anu dapat gawin hehehehe

talamat.

Dunno kung may same topic na pero pa answer sana pls ty

medyo nangyari kasi eh wahhh

Sirs,

My mother bought shares at Fontana, Clark.

I think you may know the issue. The marketers sold it to my mother saying that it would be an investment.

After buying the shares, they started to bill us per month for membership fees that we did not want to avail of and did not know of in the deal.

Many other people were also scammed into this and we even had a meeting with Fontana representatives but nothing was resolved.

Is there anyway to fight this and get our money back?

Scenario:

Amm parked at a dark area with a partner doing sexual acts then the police comes along ...

talamat.

1. where is this dark area? be specific?

2. is your car tinted?

3. don't have have issues filing a case against the police and telling your story?

4. has a case been filed against you? what? where is it filed?

5. did you have sexual intercourse or just oral or petting?

6. how were apprehended exactly? taga saang police?

Sirs,

My mother bought shares at Fontana, Clark.

I think you may know the issue. The marketers sold it to my mother saying that it would be an investment.

After buying the shares, they started to bill us per month for membership fees that we did not want to avail of and did not know of in the deal.

Many other people were also scammed into this and we even had a meeting with Fontana representatives but nothing was resolved.

Is there anyway to fight this and get our money back?

coordinate with the SEC. contact details available at www.sec.gov.ph

Scenario:

talamat.

public scandal yan bro...kelangan mo dyan si atty. A. Reglo - ayusin mo na yong lispu umabot ng korte....kakahiya yan.

1. where is this dark area? be specific?

2. is your car tinted?

3. don't have have issues filing a case against the police and telling your story?

4. has a case been filed against you? what? where is it filed?

5. did you have sexual intercourse or just oral or petting?

6. how were apprehended exactly? taga saang police?

1. Area sa alabang/filinvest

2. Car is heavily tinted

3.no issues

4. no case filed

5. petting and oral

6. Well panu ba nagyari nun dumating lang cla inilawan yung vehicle then kumuha ata picture or video pero nde ko nakita eh. Then pinababa ako bigay liscence then usap usap. they didnt even read me my rights. taz yun nga daw public scandal nga daw. Tinatakot pa nga kami na ipapamedia daw etc etc. Yun nga nadaan sa areglo kaso nga lang tama ba namang maghalungkat pa cla sasakyan then yun nga tangay yung CP ko + cash may nanakaw pang tools kasi sabi sakin may kimuha daw gamit dun sasakyan yung lispu nakita nung gurl. Then yun nga may pinapirma skin na sinulat lang nila. Nagtataka nag lang ako aba eh naghalungkat sa sasakyan.

kung nag karon nga ng filing ng case anu ba yung mga procedures sana dun? Fines etc ...

parang ninakawan ang feeling ko nde areglo nangyari eh

Edited by ultima
1. Area sa alabang/filinvest

2. Car is heavily tinted

3.no issues

4. no case filed

5. petting and oral

6. Well panu ba nagyari nun dumating lang cla inilawan yung vehicle then kumuha ata picture or video pero nde ko nakita eh. Then pinababa ako bigay liscence then usap usap. they didnt even read me my rights. taz yun nga daw public scandal nga daw. Tinatakot pa nga kami na ipapamedia daw etc etc. Yun nga nadaan sa areglo kaso nga lang tama ba namang maghalungkat pa cla sasakyan then yun nga tangay yung CP ko + cash may nanakaw pang tools kasi sabi sakin may kimuha daw gamit dun sasakyan yung lispu nakita nung gurl. Then yun nga may pinapirma skin na sinulat lang nila. Nagtataka nag lang ako aba eh naghalungkat sa sasakyan.

kung nag karon nga ng filing ng case anu ba yung mga procedures sana dun? Fines etc ...

parang ninakawan ang feeling ko nde areglo nangyari eh

dude,

advice lang. you are guilty of grave scandal. heavily tinted or not. as long as your car is in a public place. the fact that you are doing something nasty that time makes it a criminal act. A CAR IS NOT A ROOM.

as for the cops. well, tama ka, they got you there. but consider it as "damage control". me kasalanan ka eh! mabuti sana kung wala.

are you willing to go that far in filing a case against them because they caught you in a compromising position? do you want the cops to tell the whole world what they say (plus exagerration, of course)? its your call parekoy.

but if you want to get back at them, you may want to file an administrative complaint against them with the NAPOLCOM.

moral lesson, it is still more practical to get a room.

For agrarian disputes and other cases involving agrarian reform (other than just compensation for landowners), its the Provincial Adjudicator of the DAR which has jurisdiction, the decision of which you appeal to the DARAB, after which, under the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law (Sec. 54, RA No. 6657), you can appeal the DARAB's decision to the CA.

you only mention ca. so di na aabot ito ng supreme court :D

ultima,

do you still wanna pursue it knowing the risks involved? as expected, the prosecution will of course charge you with grave scandal. even if it was just in the car, there must be an expectation of privacy and also the view was not readily open to the public. long have i wanted to do this as a test case but i havent found the girl who is willing to risk it.

also, it is just petting and oral sex and no penetration. everyone does it and sometimes we need somethings to spice things up.

i hope it was all worth it.