Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

malabo ba story? anyway eto..

Nilipad yung bubong ng kapitbahay(pangalanan na lang natin na "A") ng girlfriend ko noong bagyo. Matapos dumaan yung bagyo, sinugod ni "A" yung mother(pangalanan na lang natin na "B") ng girlfriend ko. Tinawag ni "A" yung mother girlfriend ko sa labas. Lumabas naman yung mother ng girlfriend ko. Pagkalabas niya, Bigla siya kinaladkad ni "A" papasok sa garahe ng bahay ni "B" si "B". Pagkapasok sa loob, sinisigawan, pinagmumura at dinuduro ni "A" si "B". Sinisisi ni "A" na kaya daw lumipad yung bubong nila eh gawa daw ni "B". Hindi na napigil ng girlfriend ko at ng kapatid niya, kinausap nila si "A" at pinagtanggol nila yung mother nila. After noon, Binaling ni "A" yung attention niya dun sa dalawang babae at pinagmumura rin ni "A" yung dalawa. Me sinabi pa siya na "Kung hindi lang kayo mga babae". Yung pinsan ng girlfriend ko nagmamakaaawa ke "A" kasi si "B" me hika at natatakot siya baka bigla atakihin. Noon pagkalabas ni "A" sa garahe, bigla niya kinonfront yung pinsan na lalaki ng girlfriend ko(At that time, inaayos niya lahat ng nilipad na yero) at naghahamon ng suntukan. Buti na lang at hindi nangyari yun.

After that incident, Inatake ng hika si "B" at hindi makahinga. Kaya they brought her sa ospital. Mga few days after ng incident na yun, yung asawa naman ni "A" ang sumugod sa kanila at pinagmumura yung kapatid ng girlfriend ko.

(Quick Info about ke "A". Seaman siya and kakasampa lang niya sa barko the other week.)

Now, They(My Girlfriend and her mother) are thinking of filing a case or do legal action against "A". Ano ba pwede nila gawin legal action? or kung magfile ng case kay "A"? Ano pwede i-kaso sa kanya?

malabo ba story? anyway eto..

Nilipad yung bubong ng kapitbahay(pangalanan na lang natin na "A") ng girlfriend ko noong bagyo. Matapos dumaan yung bagyo, sinugod ni "A" yung mother(pangalanan na lang natin na "B") ng girlfriend ko. Tinawag ni "A" yung mother girlfriend ko sa labas. Lumabas naman yung mother ng girlfriend ko. Pagkalabas niya, Bigla siya kinaladkad ni "A" papasok sa garahe ng bahay ni "B" si "B". Pagkapasok sa loob, sinisigawan, pinagmumura at dinuduro ni "A" si "B". Sinisisi ni "A" na kaya daw lumipad yung bubong nila eh gawa daw ni "B". Hindi na napigil ng girlfriend ko at ng kapatid niya, kinausap nila si "A" at pinagtanggol nila yung mother nila. After noon, Binaling ni "A" yung attention niya dun sa dalawang babae at pinagmumura rin ni "A" yung dalawa. Me sinabi pa siya na "Kung hindi lang kayo mga babae". Yung pinsan ng girlfriend ko nagmamakaaawa ke "A" kasi si "B" me hika at natatakot siya baka bigla atakihin. Noon pagkalabas ni "A" sa garahe, bigla niya kinonfront yung pinsan na lalaki ng girlfriend ko(At that time, inaayos niya lahat ng nilipad na yero) at naghahamon ng suntukan. Buti na lang at hindi nangyari yun.

After that incident, Inatake ng hika si "B" at hindi makahinga. Kaya they brought her sa ospital. Mga few days after ng incident na yun, yung asawa naman ni "A" ang sumugod sa kanila at pinagmumura yung kapatid ng girlfriend ko.

(Quick Info about ke "A". Seaman siya and kakasampa lang niya sa barko the other week.)

Now, They(My Girlfriend and her mother) are thinking of filing a case or do legal action against "A". Ano ba pwede nila gawin legal action? or kung magfile ng case kay "A"? Ano pwede i-kaso sa kanya?

start filing a complaint against A sa inyong barangay for grave coercion and oral defamation to say the least.

as for the hika, i dont think there is concrete proof na yung hika ay brought about nung away. medyo mahirap prove na yun ang proximate cause.

kung nakasamapa na sa barko si A, medyo mahirap na mapatwag o mapapanagot sya for now. baka magkalamigan na ng ulo at magkalimutan. its a simple away ng magkapitbahay

For agrarian disputes and other cases involving agrarian reform (other than just compensation for landowners), its the Provincial Adjudicator of the DAR which has jurisdiction, the decision of which you appeal to the DARAB, after which, under the Comprehensive Agrarian Reform Law (Sec. 54, RA No. 6657), you can appeal the DARAB's decision to the CA.

i agree with rocco. entry level in courts is only with the court of appeals and this is only a matter of reivew on judgments and final orders of administrative and quasi-judicial bodies, the DAR in this case, and not a case originally filed with it. Note that cadastral cases may be filed with the Municipal Trial Court as long as it is not contested or the land value does not exceed 100k. But of course, if you find the resolution indeed whimsical or abusive, you may file directly with the Supreme COurt, which it can allow on its discretion, on the ground of grave abuse.

ultima,

do you still wanna pursue it knowing the risks involved? as expected, the prosecution will of course charge you with grave scandal. even if it was just in the car, there must be an expectation of privacy and also the view was not readily open to the public. long have i wanted to do this as a test case but i havent found the girl who is willing to risk it.

also, it is just petting and oral sex and no penetration. everyone does it and sometimes we need somethings to spice things up.

i hope it was all worth it.

Jake,

Do update me if you're successful in a test case. I am very interested. Hayup na mga lespu yan, its harrassment and theft on their part, I think it even borders on robbery-considering the threat and intimidation involved. :evil:

Legally speaking, I think may point yung sinabi mo na may expectation of privacy in a private vehicle. There should be a certain degree of fault on the part of the police. :grr:

That is tantamount to depriving us of the choice of venue, aba isang private place lang ang alam kong may auto sa lood ng kwarto-luma pa. :boo:

Sirs,

My mother bought shares at Fontana, Clark.

I think you may know the issue. The marketers sold it to my mother saying that it would be an investment.

After buying the shares, they started to bill us per month for membership fees that we did not want to avail of and did not know of in the deal.

Many other people were also scammed into this and we even had a meeting with Fontana representatives but nothing was resolved.

Is there anyway to fight this and get our money back?

Where is your Contract of Sale of those Fontana shares?

This may fall under Estafa.

Question po: Can my family file for kidnapping if the husband of my sister which is estranged for years (and no longer supporting the four kids financially) if the guy insist or forcfully take the custody of the four kids? Apparently, the wife is not here in the Philippines she's working abroad and the husband have mistress too which also bore him 4 kids. The wife wants to file an annulment soon as she gets back here in the Phils. But she fear for the safety of her kids since the husband went into rehabilitation for using illegal drugs. Do i make sense here?

salamat po ng marami sa mga sasagot....

NO. You cannot file a case for kidnapping against the husband who is the father of the children and exercises parental authority over them (hence, "deprivation of liberty" is lawful) . The Revised Penal Code provides as follows:

"Art. 267. Kidnapping and serious illegal detention. — Any private individual who shall kidnap or detain another, or in any other manner deprive him of his liberty, shall suffer the penalty of reclusion perpetua to death: x x x

Art. 270. Kidnapping and failure to return a minor. — The penalty of reclusion perpetua shall be imposed upon any person who, being entrusted with the custody of a minor person, shall deliberately fail to restore the latter to his parents or guardians."

Please note also that under the Family Code, parental authority is exercised jointly by the husband and the wife. The father/husband, therefore, has lawful cause to take custody of the children.

I hope this is of help.

b

i know a lot of them but it depends on how much you are willing to spend and how complicated your story is.

here's the story:

my gf got preg at the age of 16. she was forced to marry the guy when she turned 18, in addition they forged the signature of her parents so that it could happen. after 2 years of being a battered wife she left the guy and moved. she bore another kid from another guy who left her evetnually (i dont know if this is relevant but in case it is it is worthy of mention) and then we met. we want to get married asap but i want to deal with this first.

im on a tight budget... so would it be possible to get a decent and effective lawyer with minimal expense?\

approximately how long will this take?

it would be better if you would pm me the details.

i live in south manila so it be better if we're gonna do the proceedings here in my area.

tnx man! i'd appreciate the help.

Go to the Supreme Court Web Site and look for the manual on judicial writing.

Thank you so much for your help! :cool:

Lapit na finals namin! yahoo! I just want to ask what particular provisions or articles in the family code

that I need to watch out for and would need exhaustive study? Or maybe jurisprudence perhaps on how

the ambiguities will be applied?

I have heard that articles 147 and 148 of FC is paramount. Dahil yan daw lagi ang lumalabas sa bar?

Is it true?

NO. You cannot file a case for kidnapping against the husband who is the father of the children and exercises parental authority over them (hence, "deprivation of liberty" is lawful) . The Revised Penal Code provides as follows:

"Art. 267. Kidnapping and serious illegal detention. — Any private individual who shall kidnap or detain another, or in any other manner deprive him of his liberty, shall suffer the penalty of reclusion perpetua to death: x x x

Art. 270. Kidnapping and failure to return a minor. — The penalty of reclusion perpetua shall be imposed upon any person who, being entrusted with the custody of a minor person, shall deliberately fail to restore the latter to his parents or guardians."

Please note also that under the Family Code, parental authority is exercised jointly by the husband and the wife. The father/husband, therefore, has lawful cause to take custody of the children.

I hope this is of help.

SALAMAT PO! THIS REALLY HELPS ME. AT LEAST ALAM KO KUNG HANGGAN SAN LANG PEDE KUNG IBIGAY NA SUPORTA SA MGA BATA...

:cry: I need help with my computer monitor, it's all messed up. The color is all messed, everytime i'm using my computer the color red appears as black. I know this is broken but when i brought it to a technician nothings changed, it even got worse. So everytime after using my computer, im getting eye sores. So most of the time i'd have to punch on the side just to get the colors back to normal again. So please help me guys.. :(

:cry: I need help with my computer monitor, it's all messed up. The color is all messed, everytime i'm using my computer the color red appears as black. I know this is broken but when i brought it to a technician nothings changed, it even got worse. So everytime after using my computer, im getting eye sores. So most of the time i'd have to punch on the side just to get the colors back to normal again. So please help me guys.. :(

Dude I'm afraid you have to buy a new monitor... Even if you adjust some settings on your GPU utility it would not matter because the monitor itself is the one that is broken. Most PC monitors are disposable. ;)

bad trip, may BSOD (blue screen of death) akong naencounter....:(

hindi ako makalaro ng games - dahil sa nv4_disp.dll....pagmagbubukas ako ng game (ex. - warcraftIII), maghahang then lalabas yung BSOD...sinasabi may infinite loop ekek...dahil daw sa nv4_disp.dll.....tapos automatic magrerestart pc ko.....

ngayon hindi ko gamit yung video card ko...tapos uninstall ko yung driver ng vid card ko..pero natitira yung nv4_disp.dll...pilit kong binubura, after ilang seconds, nandun na naman!!!!!! lahat ng folder na meron nun, lintik, kapag binura ko, bumabalik!!!

sinong nakaexperience nito? help naman diyan....sana may solution na tipong hindi nirerequire ng reformatting at reinstalling windows....

salamat.... :(

Edited by paupawie

hindi ako makalaro ng games - dahil sa nv4_disp.dll....pagmagbubukas ako ng game (ex. - warcraftIII), maghahang then lalabas yung BSOD...sinasabi may infinite loop ekek...dahil daw sa nv4_disp.dll.....tapos automatic magrerestart pc ko.....

ngayon hindi ko gamit yung video card ko...tapos uninstall ko yung driver ng vid card ko..pero natitira yung nv4_disp.dll...pilit kong binubura, after ilang seconds, nandun na naman!!!!!! lahat ng folder na meron nun, lintik, kapag binura ko, bumabalik!!!

sinong nakaexperience nito? help naman diyan....sana may solution na tipong hindi nirerequire ng reformatting at reinstalling windows....

Tama yung ginawa mong pag-tanggal ng GPU mo... Next step is checking the memory(RAM), make sure that the slots are a-ok and try upgrading the memory(Pataasin mo) of the PC. BSOD manifests if there is a dumping of physical memory. As for the .dll file you need not reformat your OS, you can do an OS repair if you have WinXP.

(Tanggal iyang display link ng Nvidia driver mo hehehehehe ;))

baka maka 2long...

boot ka sa safe mode. btw, u have to use your old video card okie. tas uninstall mo video driver and reboot.

download mo ung latest video driver either from www.nvidia.com or sa www.ati.com.

i think they're called detonator and catalyst repestively. hopefully this should solve your problem.

again i said hopefully ;) HTH