Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

bakit yung justice system natin regarding sa medical malpractice is parang wala lang?

ilang months ba bago madesisyunan yung case regarding sa lupa?

hi avarez,

there has been a medical malpractice bill pending before the House of Representatives but it may have died a natural death after it was referred to a House Committee. it met a lot of opposition though. i have read the bill and i think the proposed penalty to be imposed is too much and it sure would have the effect of increasing medical costs if approved.

anyway, medical malpractice, under our jurisdiction, is still very much covered by our civil and criminal laws on negligence. also, the practice of medicine and other allied sciences are very well monitored and regulated by the PRC and the societies concerned. so, the legal machinery is actually in place.

in re: land cases. there is no definite period within which any particular land case may be resolved. there are many factors that affect the length of time to decide any court case. among others are, the number of cases the court is handling, the availablity and efficiency of judges, lawyers and litigants. :call:

Can I install a 128mb video card on a P-III? Whats the best 128mb video card? Thanks!! :heart:

maki it depends on what video card you want to install and/or the motherboard you currently have. There are lots of good 128 MB vid cards out there but we can advise you better if you could let us know what your needs are i.e. what applications you'll use and your budget. ;)

If your applications are not that intensive, 64MB vid cards by either radeon or Nvidia should be ok. Also PIII motherboards might not support the new AGP8X vid cards out there so we really need to have your computer specs to appropriately advise you.

maki it depends on what video card you want to install and/or the motherboard you currently have. There are lots of good 128 MB vid cards out there but we can advise you better if you could let us know what your needs are i.e. what applications you'll use and your budget. ;)

If your applications are not that intensive, 64MB vid cards by either radeon or Nvidia should be ok. Also PIII motherboards might not support the new AGP8X vid cards out there so we really need to have your computer specs to appropriately advise you.

No problems on the budget thingie. What's a motherboard? Well anyways, I just want a new video card for games, my webcam and movies, nothing more. :heart:

redhottpinai-motherboard holds the whole computer together, its where all components are linked...

but anyway, a p111 motherboard might not support a higher than 64 mb video card, so you are better off in either a 64mb 4x vdo card, mainly a Nvidia or a Radeon...

i would recommend an ATI radeon 7000 54mb twin view card. good for both game and general applications...

remember, upgrades are dependent on the mother board, as i learned as well. a p111 can only go so much...

post-20-1079171294.gif

Edited by roxysnonie
No problems on the budget thingie. What's a motherboard? Well anyways, I just want a new video card for games, my webcam and movies, nothing more. :heart:

Depends on what game na rin... 64 MB Video Card will do... no prob. on movies and video cam.. di yan mapili sa Video card... set aside your budget for... shopping??? :P

OT: visited ur site,.. Supergirl! :lol:

maki the motherboard is that big flat thingie wherein all your other pc parts are connected to (guess you havent peeked into your CPU tower yet! :P ) I'm assuming that you will get a technician or a friend to help you install the new vid card you'll be purchasing, roxy's recommended vid card should be good enough for most of your applications and compatibility wise, there shouldnt be any issues. As the guy said, your PIII motherboard might not support any of the other high class vid cards out in the market. hope this helps! :ninja:

uhmmm, whats' ur current vid card anyways? are you having problems with it? :unsure:

Hi Guys, I'm planning to buy a P4 2.0Ghz in 2 months. Can you give me an affordable motherboard? I'll be using for the internet and online gaming. Many Thanks. ;)

Sorry guys, what I mean is if you can give me a suggestion of a good brand of motherboard in the price range of 3 to 4K which I can afford. Thanks again. :blush:

hi to everyone i have a problem in my computer ,when i open internet explorer nagkakaroon ng error TASDBOT.EXE ang lalabas ,then if i open netscape6 may error ulit IPHLPAPI.DLL ang lalabas then a may messege na restart your computer but when i start my computer nagkaroon ng new hardware detected pero wala naman akong nilagay.i try to install a driver for it but never found the new hardware .i am using winme. minsan naman lalabas yung error KERNEL32.DLL. Idont understand what happend to my computer ,it is possible that my com have a virus? hope you can help me

maki the motherboard is that big flat thingie wherein all your other pc parts are connected to (guess you havent peeked into your CPU tower yet! :P ) I'm assuming that you will get a technician or a friend to help you install the new vid card you'll be purchasing, roxy's recommended vid card should be good enough for most of your applications and compatibility wise, there shouldnt be any issues. As the guy said, your PIII motherboard might not support any of the other high class vid cards out in the market. hope this helps! :ninja:

uhmmm, whats' ur current vid card anyways? are you having problems with it? :unsure:

I think it's just a 32 mb vidcard. I dont want the drawings or pics to have edges. I want it to be clear and crisp. :heart:

Can I install a 128mb video card on a P-III? Whats the best 128mb video card? Thanks!! :heart:

First, you should check if your motherboard supports DDR memory cause it maybe hard to find a graphics card with 128MB SDR memory. Most vendors sell only 64MB SDR graphics card. You might have problems when installing a DDR memory graphics card into a SDR memory VGA slot. The worst is it may not work.

Second, it does not matter if you pick an 8X card since most of these cards are backward compatible.

If you have the motherboard manual then you should have no trouble checking about the specs and supported peripherals of your motherboard.

hi    to everyone    i have a problem in my computer ,when i open internet explorer nagkakaroon ng error TASDBOT.EXE ang lalabas ,then if i open netscape6 may error ulit IPHLPAPI.DLL ang lalabas then a may messege na restart your computer but when i start my computer nagkaroon ng new hardware detected pero wala naman akong nilagay.i try to install a driver  for it but never found the new hardware .i am using winme. minsan naman lalabas yung error KERNEL32.DLL. Idont understand what happend to my computer ,it is possible that my com have a virus? hope you  can help me

Probably a virus that corrupted the registry. What was the last apps that you used right before this error problem?

Can you post the SERVICES running and STARTUP applications by going to the RUN menu and typing MSCONFIG so we can have a look at what program is not a "normal flora" of windows?

Edited by deus
Probably a virus that corrupted the registry. What was the last apps that you used right before this error problem?

Can you post the SERVICES running and STARTUP applications by going to the RUN menu and typing MSCONFIG so we can have a look at what program is not a "normal flora" of windows?

thanks bro for your reply,i open my computer this morning pero wala na ni hinde na nabuksan panay blue sreen nalang ang display then a messege says restart your computer but every time na magpower blue screen lang ang lalabas paulitulit lang restart ko but still nothing change blue sreen parin with a messege RESTART YOUR COMPUTER........i dont even RUN A COMMAND.....so i decided to reformat then reinstall a new OS ,IT WORKS BUT MY DOCOMENTS ARE GONE..........

I think it's just a 32 mb vidcard. I dont want the drawings or pics to have edges. I want it to be clear and crisp. :heart:

maki perhaps we are going through this the wrong way, you want your pictures and drawings to look better right? what camera are you using to take your pictures? is it a digital camera? or a regular one and you just have the pics scanned?

A. If its a digital camera, how many megapixels does it have? perhaps you can crank it up some from there. A 32mb video card shouldnt have any problems displaying pictures which are already good quality.

B. If it is a regular camera and you just have the pics scanned, what scanner are you using? try using a scanner with higher dpi's to be able to get as close to the original picture as possible.

also what program are you using to edit your pictures? Guys! more info nga to help!

transformer bad trip dude! :( too bad you werent able to save your data. always try to have the latest virus definitions for your antivirus programs to minimize the chances of 's**t hitting the fan'.

transformer, try to create a 2nd partition on your hard drive and transfer all your documents there so when you have to reformat again you won't loose them.

You can reroute the link and transfer the files of My Documents folder to the 2nd partition by going to the shortcut properties and specifying the TARGET folder.

maki perhaps we are going through this the wrong way, you want your pictures and drawings to look better right? what camera are you using to take your pictures? is it a digital camera? or a regular one and you just have the pics scanned?

A. If its a digital camera, how many megapixels does it have? perhaps you can crank it up some from there. A 32mb video card shouldnt have any problems displaying pictures which are already good quality.

B. If it is a regular camera and you just have the pics scanned, what scanner are you using? try using a scanner with higher dpi's to be able to get as close to the original picture as possible.

also what program are you using to edit your pictures? Guys! more info nga to help!

transformer bad trip dude! :( too bad you werent able to save your data. always try to have the latest virus definitions for your antivirus programs to minimize the chances of 's**t hitting the fan'.

correct correct. even a 16MB video card can display clear and crisp pictures(if im not mistaken a 16MB can go 800x600 with 16M colors on 2D).

it must be the source... hhmm maki send me the pictures and lemme check kung clear and crisp ng sya. ;)

Sorry guys, what I mean is if you can give me a suggestion of a good brand of motherboard in the price range of 3 to 4K which I can afford. Thanks again. :blush:

There are ECS and ASUS brand Mobo that ranges from 3k - 4k.

I am using an ASUS P4533MX right now and I think it is quite

good for it's 3.2 K price. Built in na ang sound, video and Lan

card but shared ang 32MB ng video with your system memory.

You can do with your built in video if you'll not play a memory

hogging game but you can always upgrade and buy a separate

video card.

One more thing, AGP is only 4x just like in any other low end

Mobo.

Hope this helps.

a question to the membership with legal backgrounds:

- does an admission of guilt (verbal) constitute as evidence of adultery?

- when is adultery conclusively proven?

- can text messages be submitted as evidence?

- can the criminal charge of adultery be used as evidence to sue for exclusive custody of your child?

Hi guys! I'd like to ask how long is the usual time to download the mozilla firefox? Im using OPERA right now and I would like to try mozilla for a change. Also, why is it that my DAP cannot launch with my OPERA browser? Something about a lost file... Thanks

Just make sure under DAP - Option/Configuration - Integrate into Opera browser (4.x/5.x or higher) must have a check mark.