Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Good evening mga LAWYERS....... :) :)

just wanna say THANKS to all who gave advice........

younghermit, jake roxas,, and boy.... thanks po sa inyong lahat na nag aadvicesa tread na to...

until now i cant decide what step to do because until now were not yet discussing about this... dont know where she is na eh,,, last balita ko eh nsa province daw haaaayyyy!!! hope to see her soon para magkausap na kami di ko kasi alam kung ano na gagawin ko dahil pinagtataguan nya ko eh.... anyways thanks again and have a niceday to all of you. :) :)

Edited by cee-j
need advise, don't know which is the problem, i have a soundcard CMI8738 installed, driver installed, during startup there is sound all way up to all the icons have shown up, ok naman but when I play counterstrike no sound, "hang" after clicking play cs, nba 2004 no sound, ragna "audio init failed", all other games no sound.

if your using WinXP then this is a driver issue with the CMI soundcard.try to search the net for alternative drivers for your CMI8738,google is a good start. :)

You guys should appreciate how much WAY WAY BETTER our family lives are here in the Philippines compared to countries where diveroce was legalized.

----------

Be careful what you wish for: DIVORCE - reducing marriage to a temporary sexual contract.

Many people support the creation of divorce for plain selfish reasons.

If there is such a thing as divorce, then there is really no such thing as marriage.

"When we make a law, its inner logic may lead to all sorts of consequences we can’t foresee."

But we as Filipinos can see! We can see how divorce in the so called "more advanced" countries has destroyed the meaning of their marriage, destroyed their families, and has negatively impacted their children... for two whole generations!

Marriage in the so-called "more advanced" countries has been reduced to the level of legalized fornication. Contraceptive culture has reduced heterosexual sex to the level of Sodomy... so much so that homosexuals now feel emboldened to claim their own "right" to redefine marriage to include homosexuals!

Do you still want to follow the so-called "more advanced" countries on the their proven self-destructive laws that deconstructed the very concept of marriage?

--------

You guys should appreciate how much WAY WAY BETTER our family lives are here in the Philippines compared to countries where diveroce was legalized.

What will you do if you were in my shoes????

My GF and I were going steady since high school, when we were in college our relationship got rocky and decided to end the relationship... Unfortunately, before are last fight something happened between us... And as expected, the unavoidable happened, she got pregnant.

Her parents, of course was fuming mad and demanded me to marry their daughter. I was 19 and did not know what to do. My parents was against the marriage but since my father was working abroad my mother was forced to agree. So, we were married. I tried to live with her but would usually end up in my own home since I was always looked upon by my wife's relatives.

I thought living with my wife was hell, I was wrong.... The worst is yet to come. My father knew about the marriage and disowned me. I was not to step back in my own home. I had no choice but to live with my wife. Everyday was living hell for me but it all ended when my angel was born. Now I live for my daughter, but then my wife's father passed away and again I was in the firing line. Now, they accuse me as the cause of her father's death. According to them he was so heart-broken of what happened to her that his heart gave out. But actually he died of liver failure, he was an alcoholic kasi.

I pretended that nothing happened but the accusations became more harsh. Their treatment also became unbearable. Just imagine me, working and studying my ass off the whole day, I would usually arrive home tired and hungry. And what do I get a scolding from her mom for coming home so late. What's more the food left for me cannot be compared to "kanin-baboy". Just imagine, all the left-overs including the bones in one soupy lump. Sometimes when I'm so hungry I would eat it and wish that I would die of food poisoning. This went on for months until I finally break... I tried to k*ll myself... But I guess it was not my time and I was saved.

Maybe for fear that I might attempt to k*ll myself again, they called my mother to pick me up. My mother pleaded with my father to accept me again and he agreed with the condition that my wife will not be allowed to stay at our place. So I was back home happy and contented but this did not last since I missed my daughter. I tried several times to see my daughter but was always black-mailed to stay with my wife.

I didn't give in because I knew if I stayed with them again I would surely die. So what I would usually do is wait for them in the memorial park where his father is buried just to get a glimpse of my angel. I tried to come closer one time and my wife's grandmother told my daughter that I was a stranger and to stay away. This drove me to a decision that I will forever regret. Live with my wife again just to be with my daughter.

So, I did live with my wife again and I requested whether we can live with my mother in the process. She agreed and I thought she had a change of heart but I was wrong. Our relationship was full of fights and squabbles again and she even harmed my mother in the process... She went back to her place with my daughter and swear that I can never see my daughter if I did not stay with her. So here I was, the fool, I decided to stay with her again in their place... Another decision that I will regret for my whole life. The fights continued, so miserable and spent that I resorted to drinking. My misery was to continue when my mother was suddenly diagnosed with cancer. I was torn apart because I wanted to be with my mom and yet I could not because if I leave I lose my daughter permanently... My mother died after a few months but at least I managed to bring my daughter to her before she died... My mother loved my daughter as much as I do. Her last word was my daughter's name.

Since my mother died, my siblings were too young to fend for themselves. My father was too devastated that it was put into my shoulders to bring my family back. I pleaded with my wife to stay with me until I can sort things out. I guess out of pity she agreed hesitantly. So we stayed together.

Well, to cut a long story short, after I was disowned again by my father because of my wife. After 3 sons and countless bickering and physical hurt. I decided to go abroad to make a change in our life. I thought this was the start of a good life but I was wrong. It was actually the start of the end of our relationship. Because of her jealousy and baseless accusation of having an affair I finally gave up on the relationship.

I lot of you would say that I am a fool but I continued with the relation because of my love for my kids... I also wanted for us to make it work, since there were also good times... But I guess, I finally realized that being separated is much better. My kids are doing much better and not stressed. Some may question my decision but according to my daughter it is much better seeing me happy without her mother than seeing us fighting all the time...

Now, I'm planning to get my marriage annulled. I have asked a lot of people and all of them asked me "Why now? Why after such a long time?" All I could say is "I tried to make things work but nothing happened and I'm tired of trying". I also knew from my father that he did not sign the parent's consent for my marriage and that his signature was forged. I have contacted a few lawyers and all of them say that I have a chance but I am not assured. All I want is get my marriage annulled and get at least partial custody if not full, of my kids. My wife can have everything I own, that is, if I do have anything left.

I do have a wish for my wife, I hope she finds peace and love again. And I hope that this time around she finds the right man....

I know its hard to be friends again but I still hope we can.... We must move on in life and not get stucked in the past...

just a little trivia:

declaration of nullity based on psychological incapacity (art 36) is actually rooted from the canon law on church annulment. in fact, in case of doubt as to its application, the rulings of the catholic annulment courts can be have some persuasive effects on our civil courts.

yun lang po,,, :upside:

The church has been annulling marriages on their own. I vaguely remember my professor in Persons and Family Relations, a former CA Justice, telling us that the church does not recognize court-annulled marriages unless the same is also annulled by them. So you cannot have a church wedding if your marriage was only annulled by the courts. I don't know if this policy has changed since then.

fone in question...

tong pinsan ko kse nakikibasa habang nag po post ako tas nakita nya tong thread.

she is based here in the US but was married in manila in 1995. both church and civil rites (sa manila city hall daw)... in 1998, nag disappear po ang kanyang husbandry. as in pag uwe nya ala na ang things ng lalake at nagiwan ng note tapos nawala (unfortunately na wala daw yun note nun nadukot ang wallet nya)...emfre sa galit ng aking pinsan ibinalik nya sa haws ng guy ang lahat lahat ng things nito. at sya po ay tumungo na dito sa US.

she has not heard from him since then. ano daw po ba ang pwede nya gawin para ma dissolve their marriage? does she have to go thru the annulment process? eh pano daw nya gagawin lahat ng mga steps na na enumerate nyo above kung nowhere to be found ang exhusbandry nya?

she would appreciate your help ... pag mememberin ko na sya dito para sya na magtanong sa inyo directly ...

slamats.

Nagtatago ba yung husband? Or talagang nawala that even his friends and relatives cannot account for his whereabouts?