Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

civil code,

there were no questionnaires for both subjects? very unusual, although I remember vaguely from law school days that the Bar Chairman has the prerogative to replace the approved questions with his own. Natuloy ba exams? If there were no questionnaires, baka the confidentiality of the questions were compromised.

:D Both civil and taxation, no copies are released.

Am wandering what is the reasons behind it???

I heared humor that there was again a leakage, just a gossip :D

hello mga pc whiz! can you pls help me out with my pc problem. my pc is a p-4 1.8 ghz. 256ddr. my previuos os is win me. i recently changed to win xp pro. i have no problem with the gaming pero when it comes to inernet, ang tagal nya mag upload . lalo na sa mga sites na may mga pics. i use an infocom prepaid card. i did not have this kind of problem before with win me.

sinibukan ko na tanggalin yung mgaunwanted programs na pwede mag pabagal pero ganun pa din. i changed the security settings to medium pero ganun pa din. can you pls. help me out? thanks!

Are you using the same version of explorer that you're using in windows xp?

Do you have netscape? Curious if it's happening on just explorer or if it's really your OS.

If it's really your explorer have you tried downloading service pack 1 and the IE critical updates?

hello mga pc whiz! can you pls help me out with my pc problem. my pc is a p-4 1.8 ghz. 256ddr. my previuos os is win me. i recently changed to win xp pro. i have no problem with the gaming pero when it comes to inernet, ang tagal nya mag upload . lalo na sa mga sites na may mga pics. i use an infocom prepaid card. i did not have this kind of problem before with win me.

sinibukan ko na tanggalin yung mgaunwanted programs na pwede mag pabagal pero ganun pa din. i changed the security settings to medium pero ganun pa din. can you pls. help me out? thanks!

somehow i distrust IE, kasi mabagal sya in some way...

try mozilla firefox browser, avant browser, even opera(thought there are some issues here)

tantantinan.... alam mo... yan din ang observation ko sa mga PC ko.... i have

1 pc na win2000 ang OS... another win XP home ed..... and win XP pro.....

both my win xp have 2.1 GHz processor speed and 512mb or more na memory....

yung pc ko na win2000 is 800 Mhz lang and 256MB na memory....

pero mas mabilis and loading ng image sa win2000 na pc ko kaya yun ang lagi kong

ginagamit kapag nasu-surf ako.... probably merong features sa win xp ang

cause nito... pero di ko rin alam kung anong setting yun eh....

anobody knows???? tulong naman dyan............. :)

if your using IE.. minimize you internet cache..

i believe it default to 100+ MB or so..

try to lower it to 5 or 10MB..

You should get a real Browser then.. I was once an IE user.. but

have been using Opera and Firefox for 5 months..and never saw

a need for IE since...(although I use IE for Windows Update,but

thats it)

The company i'm working for right now (located at West Fairview) is in need of a lawyer who can handle a labor case filed by 3 employees who were terminated last year. Ours is not a big company (limited ang budget B) ). Is there anybody here, or somebody you know whom I can approach. Thanks!

Thank you very much to those who PMd me regarding this. Maaasahan talaga mga kapwa MTC! Mabuhay! :mtc:

i need help. what is the differnece between External 2.5 Mobile HDD case USB2 &

External 3.5 HDD case USB2? can this be used with ordinary HDD to become a portable external drive. you see im trying to look for a cheap external drive and a friend suggested that maybe i could use extra internal HDD and just buy an HDD case but i found 2 different model so now im confused.

He can always ask that as a matter of right.. but I havent encountered a case where the sole issue is non-issuance of employment certificate.. any one who can elaborate on this?

Butsoy

I have encountered a case like this where the primary issue was the employee's "right" to be issued a certificate of employment and/or clearance.

Walang jurisprudence dito as far as I know. However, if I'm not mistaken, this is covered by the Implementing Rules and Regulations of the Labor Code. Meron dun, isang di mapansin na provision.Im not sure but I think that a "resigned" employee does not have that right. Check ko muna para sure.

i need help. what is the differnece between External 2.5 Mobile HDD case USB2 &

External 3.5 HDD case USB2? can this be used with ordinary HDD to become a portable external drive. you see im trying to look for a cheap external drive and a friend suggested that maybe i could use extra internal HDD and just buy an HDD case but i found 2 different model so now im confused.

External 2.5 HDD casing uses a notebook harddisk while the 3.5 HDD casing uses the desktop HDD, so the phyiscal size is smaller and lighter, price wise of the HDD notebook is much expensive than a desktop HDD. But Desktop HDD have a faster speed, 72k rpm unlike notebook hdd 42k/54k rpm only.

External 2.5 HDD casing uses a notebook harddisk while the 3.5 HDD casing uses the desktop HDD, so the phyiscal size is smaller and lighter, price wise of the HDD notebook is much expensive than a desktop HDD. But Desktop HDD have a faster speed, 72k rpm unlike notebook hdd 42k/54k rpm only.

thank you for the clarifications.