• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

maki perhaps we are going through this the wrong way, you want your pictures and drawings to look better right? what camera are you using to take your pictures? is it a digital camera? or a regular one and you just have the pics scanned?

A. If its a digital camera, how many megapixels does it have? perhaps you can crank it up some from there. A 32mb video card shouldnt have any problems displaying pictures which are already good quality.

B. If it is a regular camera and you just have the pics scanned, what scanner are you using? try using a scanner with higher dpi's to be able to get as close to the original picture as possible.

also what program are you using to edit your pictures? Guys! more info nga to help!

transformer bad trip dude! :( too bad you werent able to save your data. always try to have the latest virus definitions for your antivirus programs to minimize the chances of 's**t hitting the fan'.

correct correct. even a 16MB video card can display clear and crisp pictures(if im not mistaken a 16MB can go 800x600 with 16M colors on 2D).

it must be the source... hhmm maki send me the pictures and lemme check kung clear and crisp ng sya. ;)

Sorry guys, what I mean is if you can give me a suggestion of a good brand of motherboard in the price range of 3 to 4K which I can afford. Thanks again. :blush:

There are ECS and ASUS brand Mobo that ranges from 3k - 4k.

I am using an ASUS P4533MX right now and I think it is quite

good for it's 3.2 K price. Built in na ang sound, video and Lan

card but shared ang 32MB ng video with your system memory.

You can do with your built in video if you'll not play a memory

hogging game but you can always upgrade and buy a separate

video card.

One more thing, AGP is only 4x just like in any other low end

Mobo.

Hope this helps.

a question to the membership with legal backgrounds:

- does an admission of guilt (verbal) constitute as evidence of adultery?

- when is adultery conclusively proven?

- can text messages be submitted as evidence?

- can the criminal charge of adultery be used as evidence to sue for exclusive custody of your child?

Hi guys! I'd like to ask how long is the usual time to download the mozilla firefox? Im using OPERA right now and I would like to try mozilla for a change. Also, why is it that my DAP cannot launch with my OPERA browser? Something about a lost file... Thanks

Just make sure under DAP - Option/Configuration - Integrate into Opera browser (4.x/5.x or higher) must have a check mark.

correct correct. even a 16MB video card can display clear and crisp pictures(if im not mistaken a 16MB can go 800x600 with 16M colors on 2D).

it must be the source... hhmm maki send me the pictures and lemme check kung clear and crisp ng sya. ;)

True even 16MB can view the 8.0 megapixel picture, but will just preview it very slow unlike you have the 32 or 64MB video memory. Just make sure the picture you're viewing is in high detail usually the size will range from 800KB and above the larger the size, the better the quality. in (.jpg).

chunky, this is just a separate but not dissenting opinion. Oks lang naman.

Actually, I'm tempted to state that the facts given is insufficient to form a more responsive answer. Next best thing is to make some assumptions.

For Marckus:

I will make several assumptions which are:

1. your dad died intestate

2. his estate comprised solely of one real property

3. real property is the family home

Based on the above and your earlier set of facts, possible legal implications are:

1. transfer of property to your mom alone, excluding the other heirs could mean possible sale prior to death of your dad - a usual mode of tax avoidance. This is open to many questions like was it transfer in contemplation of death, were the other heirs denied their legitime.

2. Granting there are no problems in the ownership of your Mom, transfer to your sister by way of sale poses the same questions as in No. 1. However, your mom can still skirt capital gains tax if she can certify that she will use the proceeds of the sale for the purchase or construction of another family dwelling within 18 months of the first disposition.

3. If the fair market value (or zonal value) is around P 2.3 million the effective estate and capital gains tax rates are about the same at 6%. Over the amount sale would be more efficient tax wise.

Bros. chunky n jackl...ur comments n suggestions r really well taken.

Actually, the property is worth at least P10Million. We are still discussing the implications of the sale--the pros and cons. My concern is that my sister is also asking that I execute a waiver that i have no objection on the sale of the property by my Mom to her since she will be responsible in paying the annual property taxes. How much sales tax would be collected in this case--where the amount of sale shall also be P10million?

I am inclined to agree to her suggestion (if only to skirt the capital gains tax) provided any income on the property whether it is rented or sold in the future would be shared by both of us equally. Do u think I am on the right track here?

THANKS LOADS!!!!! Mabuhay kau!!

one more...

sa opis pag nag-restart ako ng pc, nawawala ako sa network ano kaya problem dun, naga-auto log naman sa network yung pc. ang os is win 98

check ur ip settings kung automatic ip address configuration ang settings mo. kung naka-auto yan ang problem ay ang dhcp server or ang gateway kaya ndi ka makita sa network. medyo limited ang details ng problem mo coz maraming cause ng nawawala sa network.