Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

hi guys....just doing some small survey....

is still there demand for cheap notebooks?

say....p2 and p3?

and how much are u willing to pay for such systems?

sorry...walang OS.

p2 = 15K

p3 = 20K

ok na ba sila?

how abt spare parts ng notebooks?

what items you want?

hd? wireless card?

reply nyo na lng sa akin kung may input kayo abt it.

thanks!

Simple question:

Would you recommend AVG Free Edition? Does it really solve virus problems? BTW, our computer has not been infected by a virus since the previous millennium, I can't afford norton or mcafee or something else, free lang talaga.

Haven't tried AVG but it's worth a try. libre naman e. Ang gamit ko ngayon Avast, parang AVG, libre din, but I installed it only a few days ago. Can't say how effective it is.

Edited by gorgonite

Hello to the Computer enthusiasts here! ;-)

Not exactly the appropriate thread ... who knows. ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

Hello to the Lawyers here! ;-)

Not exactly the appropriate thread ... who knows. ;-P

Should you have a need for an SMS/text-based application software or know of someone/companies interested in such, I am just a PM away. ;-) I am an independent reseller for the product ... we can work on some kind of referral fee (on a closed sale). ;-P

Hey, we don't know everyone ... this is where the 6th degree of separation comes into play ... ;-)

Thanks uli sa advise

1.  what if install ko muna yung old driver then install the updated (driver of the fxvid card) any effects ma ooverride nya ba yung previous.

2. Or install the old driver then update the driver on the net.

3. Or just stick to one driver the old one.

bro, as i've said before, it's best if you stick to the old driver...

sometimes the updated driver creates new problems (i.e. PC hangs, display freezes, etc.)

by the way, what OS platform are you using (win9x/ME/Win2k/XP) ?

if you're using the first three, the old driver will be sufficient...

if you're an XP user, updating to ServicePack2 before installing the vidcard driver will solve all your woes

:headsetsmiley:

hi guys....just doing some small survey....

is still there demand for cheap notebooks?

say....p2 and p3?

and how much are u willing to pay for such systems?

sorry...walang OS.

p2 = 15K

p3 = 20K

ok na ba sila?

how abt spare parts ng notebooks?

what items you want?

hd? wireless card?

reply nyo na lng sa akin kung may input kayo abt it.

thanks!

there is a demand for such a need, bro...

the prices you mentioned are quite OK, some buyers might still haggle for a lower price..

but i think the price you mentioned above is quite reasonable...

for spare parts, the usual area of concern is the notebook's HDD and mainboard,and memory(RAM)

...another concern would be external peripherals such as floppy drives, CD-ROM drives, etc..

and yet another would be the unit's battery pack...

well, my two cents worth :headsetsmiley:

The best song revivals, or remakes if you will, that I have heard are:

1. Blue Monday - Orgy

2. Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson

3. Word Up - Korn

4. Another Brick in the Wall - Korn (although the Pink Floyd original is the best)

5. Across the Universe - Fiona Apple

6. Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka - Eraserheads

My friend asks for help about MIRC, I myself don't use MIRC, baka kayo marunong:

i built my own channel sa mirc, its under the undernet server.. the name of the channel is #yabby.. im the creator, and then 3 kme ops there.. may mga regulars na kme.. and we need bot.. (x-bot) pra my maghandle ng chanel while the ops are gone.. may nadownlod nko x-bot from yahoo.. nkainstall na sken.. di ko lng alm pano iconnect.. inopen ko ung x-bot, then sa connection window nya.. humihingi ng log info --> username and password.. tpos sa connection info humihingi ng --> IP and PORT.. pano ba un ha? wla kc readme kya d ko mpagaralan.. pls help me naman!! i really want my channel 2 work and be stable.. dame na kc me friends there..

now i understand that IP means IP address? may default bang IP address na ginagamit?

What are the correct parameters? Thanks!

My friend asks for help about MIRC, I myself don't use MIRC, baka kayo marunong:

i built my own channel sa mirc, its under the undernet server.. the name of the channel is #yabby.. im the creator, and then 3 kme ops there.. may mga regulars na kme.. and we need bot.. (x-bot) pra my maghandle ng chanel while the ops are gone.. may nadownlod nko x-bot from yahoo.. nkainstall na sken.. di ko lng alm pano iconnect.. inopen ko ung x-bot, then sa connection window nya.. humihingi ng log info --> username and password.. tpos sa connection info humihingi ng --> IP and PORT.. pano ba un ha? wla kc readme kya d ko mpagaralan.. pls help me naman!! i really want my channel 2 work and be stable.. dame na kc me friends there..

now i understand that IP means IP address? may default bang IP address na ginagamit?

What are the correct parameters? Thanks!

here's my two cents worth of advise...

from what i understand, you already installed the bot, but it asks an IP address and port (s) which will be used by it...

i want to ask you this first, are you using a DSL or cable internet connection which has a fixed IP address?

meaning, your Internet IP address doesn't change quite often or doesn't change at all...

deym! guys it happened again...

anyone got a serial for the latest avg anti virus?

or better yet w/c anti virus is the next best thing but isnt a large file and doesnt tweak much of the system?

thanks!

why do you need to have to crack avg when they have the free version? worked for me and hasn't let me down so far. besides having an antivirus what other protection software are you using?

why do you need to have to crack avg when they have the free version? worked for me and hasn't let me down so far. besides having an antivirus what other protection software are you using?

im kinda familiar with this kasi, actually it all depends on the serial i can find...

back up antivirus? none! avg keeps it clean enuff!

anybody got a link to a cracked bearshare pro? tnx...

hi! i'm from the states and looking to buy 20 hectares of land in the phils. my parents both left the phils in the late 60s and are fully US citizens. Because I was born in the states (my older sister was born in the phils), I don't think I can buy the land myself.

How can I go about buying the land? would i have to have my parents get their citizenship back and buy it through them? do i incoporate and buy the land through the company? how do i go about this?

thanks in advance for any advice!

pasensya na po di ko po nagawang mag back read pero tanong ko lang,

ok bang magpa scan sa free online scan ng trendmicro.com????

kung may na detect siya sa pc, natatanggal ba talaga niya?

antivirus.com dude, tapos install m ung kasamang prgram(required kci) then proceed to scan your pc...

depende sa virus, madalas kung trojan indi nia kayang alisin. i suggest u get a pen and paper, write down the name and version of the trojan detected by the antivirus software and download a customized anti-trojan tool. norton antivirus website, trend micro and panda anti virus has a facility where you can search and download one. kung wala try google.

Im a freelancer- and I assemble/repair/install software PCs for a decent price...

I also teach graphic design and office productivity(ms-office,access,photoshop, pinnacle) software familiarization. I program also dabble in C++, HTML, CSS and PHP.

I also build computer LANs(models, specs and costs) for home office, and small office use.

I do home service on weekends.

pm me for contact prices, computer technical specs and other inquiries.

hi! i'm from the states and looking to buy 20 hectares of land in the phils. my parents both left the phils in the late 60s and are fully US citizens.  Because I was born in the states (my older sister was born in the phils), I don't think I can buy the land myself.

How can I go about buying the land?  would i have to have my parents get their citizenship back and buy it through them? do i incoporate and buy the land through the company?  how do i go about this?

thanks in advance for any advice!

Foreigners are not allowed to own lands in the Philippines. Strictly speaking, a Filipino who lost their citizenship are supposed to dispose of their landholdings in the Philippines or face the confiscation thereof by the Philippine government. So unless your parents have not lost their citizenship (by becoming full US citizens), they should not be owning any land in the Philippines. Note that it does not say that they cannot, only that if they do and the government finds out, they can lose it. :(

On the part of your citizenship, you must determine if you are considered a Filipino in the Philippines. Being born in the US is not really a reason why you cannot be considered to be a Filipino. If you are registered in the Philippine census as a child of Filipinos, then you can be considered to be a Filipino citizen and thus can own real properties in the Philippines. But because you are also a US citizen (I assume), you run the same risks as your parents.

To be safe, if you want to own a residential real property in the Philippines, your best bet is to purchase condominium units instead. Foreigners are allowed to own as much as 40% of a condominium project (meaning if there are 100 units in a condominium bldg., foreigners can own 40 units).

Hope this helps. :)