Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Can you guys please tell me if i'm making a right decision for a new personalize system?

My brain is all torned out thinkin soz... :sick:

+4.2GHz Intel Pentium Prescott CPU w/ 2MB L3 Cache enhanced Processor including an updated Intel NetBurst Microarchitecture

+Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2

+512K L2 Cache

+950MHz System Bus

+PuRam No System Hard Drive Configurable

+Enhanced CacheFlow Technology

+SuperBIOS IBPT Technology

+180W Sub-zero Vapor Compression Cooling (-45 Degrees)

+PC4500 566MHz Dual-Channel Performance

+DDR 4GB

+16GB Total RAM with optional RamDrives.

+8.5Gb/s Memory Bandwidth

+ATA-133 RAID, Serial ATA-150 Connectivity

+UltraSCSI-320 & FiberChannel Expansion

+2 Terabytes Colossal Storage Capacity 7200RPM/ 8MB Buffer

With dual-blade cooling drive fans

+Intel Performance Acceleration Technology

+AGP Pro 8x Accelerated 256bit MemoryBus

+Radeon 9800 Pro/ XT Graphics with 8 Pixel

+Pipelines at 3.04Gp/s Pixel Fil rate, 21.8GB/

bandwidth & Multi-monitor

+2 Ultra High-speed 8x DVD+/-RW Optical Drive

+FireWire 400 & 800 Ports

+8 Full-Duplex USB2 480MB/s Ports

+6 Channel Digital IA Audio with Artificial

Intelligence Audio-Sensing Technology &

S/PDIF Digital interface

+Gigabit LAN with AI Net

(Artificial Intelligence Net-Diagnosing)

+TV Tuner

+Fax/Modem

+74 64-bit PCI slots expandability

+550W VF-Speed Power Supply

+AI Ultra-low noise Q-Fan technology

+802.11G Wireless LAN & Bluetooth Expansion

+Artificial Intelligence Auto-Recovery BIOS

hello...

Thanks for the info Cyberey, Exterme and Benjie! I know kinda risky, but i think i have to risk one drive, i'll open and clean it myself and see what happen! Im thinking kasi wat if madumihan ulit, then hire na naman ako ng tech..?

Tsaka nanggigil na akong buksan eh... di tuloy ako makanood ng XXX! :D I like ur threads nga pala cyberey.. esp ung pics..ooops! off topic na pla! :P

I'll do what u suggested brods!! Thanks a lot! :mtc:

hello...

Thanks for the info Cyberey, Exterme and Benjie! I know kinda risky, but i think i have to risk one drive, i'll open and clean it myself and see what happen! Im thinking kasi wat if madumihan ulit, then hire na naman ako ng tech..?

Tsaka nanggigil na akong buksan eh... di tuloy ako makanood ng XXX! :D I like ur threads nga pala cyberey.. esp ung pics..ooops! off topic na pla! :P

I'll do what u suggested brods!! Thanks a lot! :mtc:

Lolz! what pics?! (Innocent mode) :lol:

Lolz no problem bro! anytime! :blush:

Can you guys please tell me if i'm making a right decision for a new personalize system?

My brain is all torned out thinkin soz... :sick:

+4.2GHz Intel Pentium Prescott CPU w/ 2MB L3 Cache enhanced Processor including an updated Intel NetBurst Microarchitecture

+Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP2

+512K L2 Cache

+950MHz System Bus

+PuRam No System Hard Drive Configurable

+Enhanced CacheFlow Technology

+SuperBIOS IBPT Technology

+180W Sub-zero Vapor Compression Cooling (-45 Degrees)

+PC4500 566MHz Dual-Channel Performance

+DDR 4GB

+16GB Total RAM with optional RamDrives.

+8.5Gb/s Memory Bandwidth

+ATA-133 RAID, Serial ATA-150 Connectivity

+UltraSCSI-320 & FiberChannel Expansion

+2 Terabytes Colossal Storage Capacity 7200RPM/ 8MB Buffer

With dual-blade cooling drive fans

+Intel Performance Acceleration Technology

+AGP Pro 8x Accelerated 256bit MemoryBus

+Radeon 9800 Pro/ XT Graphics with 8 Pixel

+Pipelines at 3.04Gp/s Pixel Fil rate, 21.8GB/

bandwidth & Multi-monitor

+2 Ultra High-speed 8x DVD+/-RW Optical Drive

+FireWire 400 & 800 Ports

+8 Full-Duplex USB2 480MB/s Ports

+6 Channel Digital IA Audio with Artificial

Intelligence Audio-Sensing Technology &

S/PDIF Digital interface

+Gigabit LAN with AI Net

(Artificial Intelligence Net-Diagnosing)

+TV Tuner

+Fax/Modem

+74 64-bit PCI slots expandability

+550W VF-Speed Power Supply

+AI Ultra-low noise Q-Fan technology

+802.11G Wireless LAN & Bluetooth Expansion

+Artificial Intelligence Auto-Recovery BIOS

Bro, i got the pic but it can't be uploaded here at MTC. It failed. the size is between 182-216 Kb. I will find a website which i can upload the pics and i will HyperLink it here at the forum...

Processor:

+Pentium 4 Extreme Edition 3.20 GHz (Running At 3.80 GHz)

Operating System:

+Microsoft Windows XP Professional w/Microsoft PLUS

+WordPerfect Office 11 with Money 2003

Memory:

+2GB Dual Channel DDR SDRAM at 400MHz (800 MHz)

Video Card:

+256MB DDR ATI RADEON 9800 XT

still waiting for your pics... :unsure:

available ba lahat yan dito? it must cost a pretty penny...nde naman kaya overkill?

pre check his specs... nkakatuwa! :lol:

CyberRay what are u trying to achieve with your specs b? a workstation? server? cluster?

if you do have the money why dont you buy a quad opteron server, just add a professional graphics card and it'll be faster than your specs above. ;)

p.s. this baby is already buit... you can buy them as of this post.

Bro got the pics already. i tried this SITE but it's for a trial only. anyways the specs i've mentioned isn't fully available as of now. like the SP2 os etc etc. i got the specs from this SITE and i might place an order by feb or march. since all the systems can be personally recustomize, i'm still thinking what will i add up or remove before making the final decision. i will be using it to monitor a mini network of 14 PCs and 7 remote servers and of course for personal use. :mtc:

post-20-1074316447.jpg

Bro got the pics already. i tried this SITE but it's for a trial only. anyways the specs i've mentioned isn't fully available as of now. like the SP2 os etc etc. i got the specs from this SITE and i might place an order by feb or march. since all the systems can be personally recustomize, i'm still thinking what will i add up or remove before making the final decision. i will be using it to monitor a mini network of 14 PCs and 7 remote servers and of course for personal use.  :mtc:

since it will be used to monitor a mini network, a 2GHz computer will do... ;)

for personal use? hhmm.. you already have a computer using a Pentium 4 Extreme 3.20 GHz (Running At 3.80 GHz)

still waiting for your pics... :unsure:

Anybody has an info on the passing percentage of RP lawyers taking the California or the New York Bar? Has any tried? Paki share naman.

Thanks

the data provided by the official website of the california bar is vague as to the number of Filipino lawyers who made it to the passing list.

for whatever it is worth, here are some statistics on the July 2003 California Bar Exam.

63.5% first timers passed the general bar examination (200-item multiple choice multistate bar exam, 6 essay questions and 2 case management practical exercises taken by fresh graduates, non-california US lawyers with less than 4 yrs in the practice, and foreign lawyers irrespective of years in practice)

non-california US lawyers with 4 yrs in the practice only take the essay and practical exercises portion of the exam. passing rate: 52.9%

18 (3 first timers and 15 repeaters) asians coming from non-US schools took the general bar exam. 0 first timer and only 1 repeater passed. we cannot even assume that this asian is a Filipino, but it is highly probable.

be that as it may, for all of us who want to aspire for admission in the California or New York State Bar, it is always worth the try. marami na ring Pilipino na nagpa-practice dito.

i am in california right now and in the process of registering with the california bar committee (the first step to bar exam application). i'm looking forward to take the three-day exam in july this year.

i'll make sure i'll do my FR on the exam in due time.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR sa lahat ng mga abogadong manyak sa atin diyan sa pilipinas at pati na rin dito sa amerika!!! :cool:

naaayon sa konstitusyon natin na walang sinuman ang pwedeng ikulong dahil sa utang. kapag nagbigay na ng hatol ang hukuman at wala siyang maaaring ipambayad sa nasabing utang, ang maaaring gawin lamang sa kanya ay iremata (tama ba ang tagalog) ang kanyang mga ari-arian. yung kanyang mga ari-arian ay maaaring ipagbili ng korte upang mabayaran nya ang utang nya.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

tanong lamang din po.....

bakit po yung demand letter ng isang lawfirm na kinuha cguro ng credit card company eh criminal case ang nakalagay n ikakaso nila ?

yung po yung dumating n demand letters akin. sabi s sulat ikakaso nilang criminal case....

tanong lamang din po.....

bakit po yung demand letter ng isang lawfirm na kinuha cguro ng credit card company eh criminal case ang nakalagay n ikakaso nila ?

yung po yung dumating n demand letters akin. sabi s sulat ikakaso nilang criminal case....

Do not be alarmed. It is standard language of demand letter. Para nakakatakot. Pero hindi mo rin sya dapat bale-wala-in. Tama si MS. TAMBAY, you cannot be imprisoned for a debt. BUT that does not mean na hindi sya pwede mag-file ng harassment suits. Kasi, strategy din yun to force you to pay up. DEFENSE mo 'yung constitutional proscription against imprisonment for a debt.

Do not be alarmed. It is standard language of demand letter. Para nakakatakot. Pero hindi mo rin sya dapat bale-wala-in. Tama si MS. TAMBAY, you cannot be imprisoned for a debt. BUT that does not mean na hindi sya pwede mag-file ng harassment suits. Kasi, strategy din yun to force you to pay up. DEFENSE mo 'yung constitutional proscription against imprisonment for a debt.

magaling... natakot nila ako.

so ano po bang arrangement ang pwede kong gawin sa kanila ngayon ?

sa ngayon ala p kasi akong pambayad dahil madaming problemang lumabas sa amin last year. naubos ang savings namin....

ngayon pa lang sana ako tatawag sa kanila para ayusin yung mga liabilities ko eh.

wait ko response nyo bago ako makipagusap sa kanila...

salamat po. !

sir bunjee,

salamat po ng marami !

pahabol.... ano po yung  "constitutional proscription against imprisonment for a debt "

thanks!

Hi strutbar.

May kasamang paumanhin kay bunjee, nakasaad sa Artikulo III, Seksyon 20 ng ating Saligang Batas na: "No person shall be imprisoned for debt or non-payment of a poll tax (Hindi dapat ibilanggo ang isang tao nang dahil sa pagkakautang o hindi pagbabayad ng sedula)."

okay, i think i have a virus... pls confirm....

lagi sine-set ng Internet Explorer yung default page as: http://www.geocities.com/hedda_marie_tolentino/index.htm

kahit anong gawin ko di mawala-wala....

virus na yun di ba??

what can i do to get it out? di ata kaya ng PCcillin eh...

salamat!!!!

i have encountered this also. i can't confirm if this is a virus. i don't know what is this. This might help.

Try installing the google toolbar!

After I have installed the toolbar, I can now change the default page.