Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

ei got a problem, nag kapower failure and when ngboot na ko ng computer, d madetect yung isa kng hardrive, yung may C:/ pa niwei sabi ng nsa pcexpress software daw yung problem pero ng magiinstall na ko, di na rin madetect yugn cdrom and cdrw ko, HELP!!!!! :(

disconnect mo lahat ng cd-drive mo and HDD(harddisk drive), tpos i reset mo yung bios and before mo i power on i connect mo yung HDD(or cd-drive) lang.power on mo and pray n madetect ang HDD(or cd-drive),kung hdi m detect itry mo s ibang PC yung HDD(or cd-drive). pag gumana s ibang PC ang HDD(or cd-drive), malamang dead n ang mobo.

I think the Windows XP SP 2 is a very much updated version of the SP1 etc etc so you don't need to download all the updates and patches when you install the windows. plus the new feature of this os is that it supports 64bit processors like the Intel Prescott. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Can wait to have this babies on my system. Lolz! B)

Windows XP SP2 64Bit + Intel Prescott overclocked to 4.2GHz.... :lol:

:mtc: :cool: :mtc: :cool: :mtc:

post-20-1074142346.gif

Sir Sago gud morning...

ano po ba coz ng vmm32.vxd corruption?

Tnx

Last time I encountered this kind of problem...

My CPU got overheated and there seems to be a problem with my CPU thermal sensor chip... It failed to turn on the fan everytime the cpu reaches a certain temperature level...

What I did is I changed the cpu fan to a bigger one and plug it in directly to the 5 volts supply bypassing the mb connection making it operational all the time..

I never have this kind of problem eversince... :cool:

anybody here who knows how to open a dvd drive? or at least can give links to a particular site that has instruction in it? i bought some cd rom cleaner but it wont help. i want to open it manually but i know it will be complicated, i might destroy it. getting a techinician cost much coz they charge every unit ( i have 5 dirty drives)

i know how it is to have a sense of accomplishment if i do it myself. thank you so much

anybody here who knows how to open a dvd drive? or at least can give links to a particular site that has instruction in it? i bought some cd rom cleaner but it wont help. i want to open it manually but i know it will be complicated, i might destroy it. getting a techinician cost much coz they charge every unit ( i have 5 dirty drives)

i know how it is to have a sense of accomplishment if i do it myself. thank you so much

That's pretty dangerous dude one lil wrong move and say byebye to your drives.

It might cost you a lot more than the fee that you're gonna pay to the tech.

Anyways good luck to you bro! B)

Just open the casing, inside you will see a lense use a cotton buds with alcohol slightly wipe it... done... ClEAN with CAUTION....

tanong lang po,

gusto ko mag-install ng linux on top of Windows XP, try ko Mandrake 9

kaso option lang is to reformat? wala bang way na hindi mag-rereformat?

Kung ang PC mo ay medyo mabilis at malaki ang memory/HDD space, subukan mong gamitin VMWare or Virtual PC, it will just emulate your PC configuration fooling the OS you want to install on thinking you're installing on a new pc.

Walang hassle kung ayaw mo na yung OS na ininstall mo burahin mo lang at walang maapektuhan na existing configuration mo sa pc.

Magandang gamitin ito if you're just palinning to study the OS i.e installation, configuration...

Thanks sa mobo suggestion. Bibili kami sa PC Express.

Another problem.

I was asked to fix a mobo (AOpen AX3SP Pro) kasi almost every time sila mag-boot....naririnig mo yung message na "your memory may have a problem".

As i know, nakaka-boot ng maayos yung PC at nagagamit pa yung PC.

I then updated the BIOS to latest version. So far, it only happened once.

Any idea why this is happening?

Edited by matsutsu

To Open a DVD ROM Drive. Just open your drive muna. tapos shutdown the pc (drive must remain open) para makita mo yung lens... tapos un-screw sa ilalim ng drive remove yung front cover sa try hinahatak lang yan. tapos d rest look for any additional screws before opening up. If nakita na yung lens. clean it with cotton and lighter fluid coz some alcohol substance are bad for the lens. and lighter fluids dries up quickly. Ingat lang sa pagbaklas at paglinis.

Kung ang PC mo ay medyo mabilis at malaki ang memory/HDD space, subukan mong gamitin VMWare or Virtual PC, it will just emulate your PC configuration fooling the OS you want to install on thinking you're installing on a new pc.

Walang hassle kung ayaw mo na yung OS na ininstall mo burahin mo lang at walang maapektuhan na existing configuration mo sa pc.

Magandang gamitin ito if you're just palinning to study the OS i.e installation, configuration...

salamat tol, try ko ito ....