Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Bro, i got the pic but it can't be uploaded here at MTC. It failed. the size is between 182-216 Kb. I will find a website which i can upload the pics and i will HyperLink it here at the forum, I will dropby at Greenhills Tom. to look for a cooling system. All suggestions are most welcome till tonight. My computer tech. advised me to get a cooling system which can cool up the core to atleast -22 degrees when running at max core speed. By the way here are complete specs of my system. Thanks in advance! :D :mtc:

well u can zip it and attach it here.

patingin nyan.

baka pede ng ilagay sa freezer yan.

mura na...pede mo lagyan ng soda and beer yung freezer.

Please help me on this:

I have a workstation with users: Administrator and User1. The problem is: the Administrator account cannot be used because the password turned over to me was invalid. The User1 account's restriction is just set to "user". How will I be able to use/restore the Administrator account? Or how will I be able to create an account with Administrator rights?

Workstation's OS: Windows 2000 Pro

Server's OS: Advanced Server 2000

1. ask the former admin again.

2. try the password "password" a lot of funny people use this.

3. then pag wala na talaga, re-install windows.

correct. correct. hhmm... i dont know kung mron way n mkacreate ng user with admin rights unless n mron kang rights to create such a user(usually admin user ito).

Bro, i got the pic but it can't be uploaded here at MTC. It failed. the size is between 182-216 Kb. I will find a website which i can upload the pics and i will HyperLink it here at the forum, I will dropby at Greenhills Tom. to look for a cooling system. All suggestions are most welcome till tonight. My computer tech. advised me to get a cooling system which can cool up the core to atleast -22 degrees when running at max core speed. By the way here are complete specs of my system. Thanks in advance!  :D  :mtc:

pre u can ask XModz kung mkaimport sila ng freezer para s pc mo. :D

http://www.aceshardware.com/articles/reviews/nventiv/ssMachII.JPG

sbi nila the OCd 2.8 GHz Athlon 64 FX(default clock was 2.2GHz) was running at - 39°C (-38F). u can check the article here

Please help me on this:

I have a workstation with users: Administrator and User1. The problem is: the Administrator account cannot be used because the password turned over to me was invalid. The User1 account's restriction is just set to "user". How will I be able to use/restore the Administrator account? Or how will I be able to create an account with Administrator rights?

Workstation's OS: Windows 2000 Pro

Server's OS: Advanced Server 2000

its for xp but 2000 n xp is somewhat simillar

hope this helps...

cheers!

Cracking Windows XP Login Password

if u get acess to the computer then go to Start>Run and type

“control userpasswords2” without Quotes and a new pop up windows will open and u will reach

to user account properties.

Here u can Reset the Administrator and any Users password so anytime when u Want to use the

Computer start it in safemode pressing F8 at Booting get into the xp as u have Administrator password and go to Controlpanel>Useraccounts and create a New Account .Start Computer

Normally and get into WinXP with ur newely made account and do ur job.

(Don’t forget to Delete ur newely made account Otherwise u will be in trouble)

Delete ur account again starting the computer in Safemode as Administrator and Delete ur

Account.

btw, happy holidays!

radarone

Anyways, anybody here knows where i can find a good cooling system for PCs here in manila? I have clocked up my processor from 3.2GHz to 3.8GHz. Now when it is running at maximum core speed it is warning me up that the system is above the normal operating and is automatically shutdown after a few minutes even my cooling system is on -3 degrees cooling temp already.... help... Gulp! :cry:

if you can find liquid nitrogen for ur rig the better,

then you can push your baby from 3.2 Ghz to 4.8ghz

p4extreme rocks!

I think am gonna learn a LOT frm U peeps! Specially for sum1 like me hu rlly wants to start a career in Networking/Telecoms. I also am eager to learn more abt Wireless APps and Network Security.

Btw, Ive read abt the suggestion of the dude above regarding going to START>RUN and typing carckingpasswords2,....... :cool:

PEACE OUT Cyber Dudezzz! :mtc: :santa:

hope this helps...

cheers!

“control userpasswords2” without Quotes and a new pop up windows will open and u will reach

Here u can Reset the Administrator and any Users password so anytime when u Want to use the

Computer start it in safemode pressing F8 at Booting get into the xp as u have Administrator password and go to Controlpanel>Useraccounts and create a New Account .Start Computer

Delete ur account again starting the computer in Safemode as Administrator and Delete ur

Account.

btw, happy holidays!

radarone

wow! galing mo dude, di ko alam yun ah!

thanks for the new info =)

You guys should appreciate how much WAY WAY BETTER our family lives are here in the Philippines compared to countries where diveroce was legalized.

----------

Be careful what you wish for: DIVORCE - reducing marriage to a temporary sexual contract.

Many people support the creation of divorce for plain selfish reasons.

If there is such a thing as divorce, then there is really no such thing as marriage.

"When we make a law, its inner logic may lead to all sorts of consequences we can’t foresee."

But we as Filipinos can see! We can see how divorce in the so called "more advanced" countries has destroyed the meaning of their marriage, destroyed their families, and has negatively impacted their children... for two whole generations!

Marriage in the so-called "more advanced" countries has been reduced to the level of legalized fornication. Contraceptive culture has reduced heterosexual sex to the level of Sodomy... so much so that homosexuals now feel emboldened to claim their own "right" to redefine marriage to include homosexuals!

Do you still want to follow the so-called "more advanced" countries on the their proven self-destructive laws that deconstructed the very concept of marriage?

--------

You guys should appreciate how much WAY WAY BETTER our family lives are here in the Philippines compared to countries where diveroce was legalized.

thanks jupiter..

peeps,

here's a another tip

Increase Your Cable Modem or DSL Speed in XP

This is for broad band cable connections on stand alone machines with WinXP professional version - might work on Home version also. It may also work with networked machines as well.

This tweak assumes that you have let WinXP create a connection on install for your cable modem/NIC combination and that your connection has tcp/ip - QoS - file and print sharing - and client for Microsoft networks , only, installed. It also assumes that WinXP will detect your NIC and has in-box drivers for it. If it doesn't do not try this.

In the "My Network Places" properties (right-click on the desktop icon and choose properties), highlight the connection

then at the menu bar choose "Advanced" then "Advanced Settings". Uncheck the two boxes in the lower half for the

bindings for File and Printer sharing and Client for MS networks. Click OK.

:upside:

hope this helps...

cheers!

Account.

btw, happy holidays!

radarone

I tried it but the users and passwords window only opens if your user rights is set as Administrator

thanks

mga pare whats the difference between these Radeons aside fron their price?

patulong naman po, im planning to buy a radeon and i dont know what VidCard to choose. thanx!

SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9200 ATLANTIS 128MB DDR TV-DVI 8X

SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9200SE ATLANTIS 128MB DDR TV-DVI 8X

SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON 9200SE ATLANTIS 128MB DDR TV-OUT 8X

pre u can ask XModz kung mkaimport sila ng freezer para s pc mo. :D

http://www.aceshardware.com/articles/reviews/nventiv/ssMachII.JPG

sbi nila the OCd 2.8 GHz Athlon 64 FX(default clock was 2.2GHz) was running at - 39°C (-38F). u can check the article here

tamang-tama....pede ng lagyan ng sam mig yan.

it's pale pilsen time folks!

patulong naman po, im planning to buy a radeon and i dont know what VidCard to choose. thanx!

warz dude, someone posted here that the cards with "SE" or special edition etc seems to be cards that have been disabled or have some performance ratios lowered. anyways, ur better off buying the ones without the "SE". what do the other guys say? :unsure:

mats ian! hangkulet mo ah! beer na beer na! ooops! san mig pala! :lol:

I tried it but the users and passwords window only opens if your user rights is set as Administrator

thanks

even if you first boot up on safe mode and then run the crack?

well it was designed for xp and not 2000p

how about trying this shareware software?

Windows XP/2000/NT Key Enterprise Edition 6.0

Information:

This program resets Windows XP, Windows 2000 and Windows NT secure boot options. It creates a special driver disk. When Windows XP/2000/NT Key driver is loaded, it shows you the list of Windows installations that can be unlocked. The program works with both local administrator passwords and active directory domain controller administrator passwords.

left click here

win2000

once youve cracked it change again the administrator using basic 2000admin rights.. then uninstall the shareware.. di parang alang nangyari

good luck xcalib.

all else fails,

clean install of the same os

first back up the docs

then back up the inf folder.

go to C then win nt (windows for98).. show hidden files then copy the inf folder to D or E

then change the backup inf folder attributes to non hidden

then clean install on C

in you have problems with drivers like video sound LAN printers etc.., update and point to that location..

cheers!

if ur using LCD with DVI then go for the video card with DVI....pero some argue na wala ding big diff when u use the old connector.

just buy that will fit ur budget and the features that are most impt to u.

warz dude, someone posted here that the cards with "SE" or special edition etc seems to be cards that have been disabled or have some performance ratios lowered. anyways, ur better off buying the ones without the "SE". what do the other guys say? :unsure:

yep. lowered clock speed. HTH.

RADEON 9200 PRO: 275/550MHz for core/memory, D-Sub, DVI-I, TV-Out connectors, 128 or 64MB of DDR SDRAM, AGP 8x, DirectX 8.1;

RADEON 9200: 250/400MHz for core/memory, D-Sub, DVI-I, TV-Out connectors, 128 or 64MB of DDR SDRAM, AGP 8x, DirectX 8.1;

RADEON 9200 SE: 200/333MHz for core/memory, D-Sub, DVI-I, TV-Out connectors, 128 or 64MB of DDR SDRAM, AGP 8x, DirectX 8.1;

RADEON 9200 SE: 200/333MHz for core/memory, D-Sub, DVI-I connectors, 64MB of DDR SDRAM, PCI, DirectX 8.1;