Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

:cool: pano po kung yung marriage contract nyo ay hindi nakapirma yung wife mo pero nung kinasal kayo pumirma sya pero nung lumabas na yung marriage contract namin walang pirma applicable ba yun walang maaring problema dun guy ineed yuor opinion

e di papirmahin mo yung asawa mo dun sa hawak mong kopya....pagkatapos ipadala mo sa Local civil register para ma-amend....in any case, pag ayaw pumirma ng babae, may mga proof ka naman siguro na kinasal kayo noh (e.g eyewitness accounts, pictures, marriage license etc...) .....impossible naman ata yan......pano namang hindi nakita yan nung nagissue ng marriage contract ninyo........anyways problema yan.....valid nga ang kasal nyo......pero pagnaglalakad ka ng papeles, marriage contract ang pinapakita mo para patunayan na kasal ka na......for sure madedelay ka sa kung ano mang processing ang pinapasukan mo....at wag mo rin balakin na isulat na single ka para mapabilis.....falsification yon :lol: ..i suggest na habang maaga pa....paayos mo na yan. <_<

Edited by Waterbearer
:cool: pano po kung yung marriage contract nyo ay hindi nakapirma yung wife mo pero nung kinasal kayo pumirma sya pero nung lumabas na yung marriage contract namin walang pirma applicable ba yun walang maaring problema dun guy ineed yuor opinion

Normally, hindi lalabas yan because of the lack of signature. You have to make rep-resentations to correct that flaw at the local civil registrar / NSO. Pero, how copuld that be, di ba supposedly, may isang copy retained by the couple?

On my part, and this is personal, if that would happen to me. I'd let it go, who knows one day, that flaw would come in handy. Mhuahahaha! :evil:

To All our Lawyers

TANONG lang po !!

3 po kaming magkakaibigan, and we decided that each one invest 200T

to buy a piece of LAND,

Puede po bang ilagay sa name naming 3 iyung TITLE nito kung hindi po puede , what other LEGAL ways we CAN do para naman lahat kami ay magkaroon ng right doon sa LUPANG bibilhin namin.

Appreciate your replies

thanks

S.P.

Yes you can have the property registered in your names jointly and severally as co-owners. While this has no extra cost, it is a hassle if there is a transaction on the property that needs to be registered too, then the signatures of all the co-owner have to be secured.

What you can do is slice the property into three ....When i said slice, pwede nyong gawing option is pahati na sa broker into 3 Deeds of Sale (which i don't think is a standard practice in real estate pero tanong nyo na lang sa kanya kung ok sa kanya yung ganung setup since sya naman ang magaayos ng titling) or ipangalan nyo muna sa isa tapos sya na ang maghahati sa tatlo....

Also an option but with addtional costs for the surveying and retitling with the Land Registration Authority.

Or kung gusto ninyo.....magventure na lang kayo into partnership/corporation, paregister nyo sa SEC tapos yung land title ipangalan ninyo under your business name :lol:

Another option but you will have to go thru the process of filing articles of incorporation with the SEC, not too difficult but it still takes time, then there is the matter of putting up the minimum paid-in capital, then having the title registered in the corporation's name, doing the board resolutions for the signing authorities etc.

My suggestion is to simply put the title of the property under the name of the 3 co-owners. The best choice depends on what you three really want to do with that piece of property.

My suggestion is to simply put the title of the property under the name of the 3 co-owners. The best choice depends on what you three really want to do with that piece of property.

I think this is the most practical way to do it.....the reason why i did not opt for this was because of inheritance issues.....magulo at sasakit lang ang ulo mo....kung magkakamag-anak nga nagaaway sa mana....yung mga pamilya nyo pa kaya :boo:

Edited by Waterbearer

i work 2-10pm everyday, dating overtime ko after 10pm till wee hrs in the morning, two cut-offs na pong pinatanggal nila yung overtime ko after 10pm, dapat daw po na i-render ko yung overtime ko sa umaga, that means before 2pm, tama po ba yung pagtanggal nila sa overtime ko?

i work 2-10pm everyday, dating overtime ko after 10pm till wee hrs in the morning, two cut-offs na pong pinatanggal nila yung overtime ko after 10pm, dapat daw po na i-render ko yung overtime ko sa umaga, that means before 2pm, tama po ba yung pagtanggal nila sa overtime ko?

Ganito yan bro......

Overtime mo o trabaho mo? :boo:

....Eto dahilan kung bakit bawal kayo mag-overtime after 10PM

Art 86 (Labor Code of the Phil)

Night shift differential.

Every employee shall be paid a night shift differential of not less than ten percent (10%) of his regular wage for each hour of work performed between ten o’clock in the evening and six o’clock in the morning.

.....Technically they pay you overtime so they don't violate anything.....they just circumvented the time to render OT work to minimize cost......that's not an offense....that's cost avoidance.

Art. 87. (Labor Code of the Phil)

Overtime work.

Work may be performed beyond eight (8) hours a day provided that the employee is paid for the overtime work, an additional compensation equivalent to his regular wage plus at least twenty-five percent (25%) thereof. Work performed beyond eight hours on a holiday or rest day shall be paid an additional compensation equivalent to the rate of the first eight hours on a holiday or rest day plus at least thirty percent (30%) thereof.

In case balak mong magsumbong sa DOLE, it's not worth it....

Peace :)

Edited by Waterbearer
Ganito yan bro......

Overtime mo o trabaho mo? :boo:

....Eto dahilan kung bakit bawal kayo mag-overtime after 10PM

Art 86 (Labor Code of the Phil)

Night shift differential.

Every employee shall be paid a night shift differential of not less than ten percent (10%) of his regular wage for each hour of work performed between ten o’clock in the evening and six o’clock in the morning.

.....Technically they pay you overtime so they don't violate anything.....they just circumvented the time to render OT work to minimize cost......that's not an offense....that's cost avoidance.

Art. 87. (Labor Code of the Phil)

Overtime work.

Work may be performed beyond eight (8) hours a day provided that the employee is paid for the overtime work, an additional compensation equivalent to his regular wage plus at least twenty-five percent (25%) thereof. Work performed beyond eight hours on a holiday or rest day shall be paid an additional compensation equivalent to the rate of the first eight hours on a holiday or rest day plus at least thirty percent (30%) thereof.

In case balak mong magsumbong sa DOLE, it's not worth it....

Peace :)

And if I may add, overtime is not the right of an employee. The employee may in fact rightfully complain if overtime is required on a regular basis since this would only mean that the manpower complement cannot handle the workload. Of course, in practical terms, no one really complains about overtime as it is a way of acquiring extra income beyond the basic pay. But I agree, DOLE will just throw out your complaint.

mga pre, napakalaki ng maitutulong nyo sakin pag alam nyo ang solusyon sa problema kong ito. nag attached ako ng pics na lagi lumalabas sa screen bago mag restart PC ko. thanks in advance...

seems that you need to enable the shutdown clear virtual memory dump sa group policy....

follow this instructions:

1. Go to Run command type "gpedit.msc"

2. at the tree pane, computer configuration, go to windows settings

3. may subfolder pa, go to security settings, local policies, security option

4. scroll down sa left side,look for "shutdown:Clear virtual memory pagefile"

5. Enable mo ito!!!

Usually works for me... so go ahead and tried it.

Goodluck!!! :rolleyes: :hypocritesmiley: B)

tao po! i have a question - yung isa kong pc, upon start-up, hard disk fail....nilipat ko sa isa kong pc, as a slave....nadetect naman..pero hindi tugma yung information sa computer management (yung sa control panel > administrative tools > disk management)....

...sira na kaya yung hard disk? at pwede pa kaya ma-retrieve yung data dun?

kung gumana ito as a slave.... might as well gumana uli ito as a primary hard disk...

pero kung wala ka ng balak ibalik ito as primary...

rescan mo nalang using disk management and then import foreign disk....

:hypocritesmiley: :rolleyes: B)

Tanong lang nag downloa ako ng xvid movies through torrent

Sa PC gumagana siya mpeg 4 ata format pero pag sa divx x dvd player ko nag skiskip siya parang nag jujump ung video.. Labo nga eh

Inencode ko ulit pero ganun padin eh..

Salamat

i think there some missing codecs when you converted the video in dvd format...

try to use winavi converter... it might work on this software.

:hypocritesmiley: :rolleyes: B)

mga sir tulong naman pagbinubuksan ko yun pc ko may lumalabas na nawawala daw yung 1 file tapos di ko daw marerepair ang lumalabas eto....

WINDOW COULD NOT START BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING FILE IS MISSING OR CORRUPT: /WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO REPAIR THIS FILE BY STARTING WINDOWS SETUP USING THE ORIGINAL SETUP CD-ROM

SELECT R AT THE FIRST SCREEN TO START REPAIR

PAG PINDOT KO R PARANG MAGRESTART SIYA TAPOS YAN MESSAGE NA YAN LALABAS ULIT 3 ARAW NA GANYAN PC KO DI TULOY MAGAMIT PANU A DAPAT GAWIN?

mga sir tulong naman pagbinubuksan ko yun pc ko may lumalabas na nawawala daw yung 1 file tapos di ko daw marerepair ang lumalabas eto....

WINDOW COULD NOT START BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING FILE IS MISSING OR CORRUPT: /WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEM

YOU CAN ATTEMPT TO REPAIR THIS FILE BY STARTING WINDOWS SETUP USING THE ORIGINAL SETUP CD-ROM

PAG PINDOT KO R PARANG MAGRESTART SIYA TAPOS YAN MESSAGE NA YAN LALABAS ULIT 3 ARAW NA GANYAN PC KO DI TULOY MAGAMIT PANU A DAPAT GAWIN?

winxp ba gamit mo? try to put the installer then choose REPAIR pero pag ayaw parin..restart mo yung pc mo tapos press mo F8 simultaneously para umabot ka sa options screen...then choose mo COMMAND PROMPT only..tapos type mo SCANDISK.hope this help u.

i have a problem with my surname and middle name it was mispelled. all my records in school and other docs carries the same name except my BC (birth cert). local registry told me na kailangan ko pa daw umatend ng hearing next year march. it they also asked me to pay Php1500. i needed this birth cert for my passport application. i am due to leave this year. can somebody help me on this? need reply asap.

try running diags on your HDD.

kung pumasa ung HDD mo try running these steps:

At the Press any key to boot from CD prompt, perform the following steps:

Press the .

The Windows Setup screen appears, and several files are loaded.

Press the key.

If prompted, select the number corresponding to the Windows installation you want to log on to (usually C:\WINDOWS).

Press the key.

Enter the Administrator password (if any) and press the key.

The C:\WINDOWS> prompt appears.

NOTE: If the system fails to boot, the following method of recovery is not possible.

To copy the restore point in the recovery console, perform the following steps:

Type cd \ and press the key.

Type cd system~1\_resto~1 and press the key.

NOTE: If a message Access Denied is displayed while attempting this fix, perform the following steps:

Type cd \ and press the key.

Type cd windows\system32\config and press the key.

Type ren system system.bak and press the key.

Type exit and press the key.

Restart the computer.

Continue troubleshooting below.

Type dir and press the key.

A list of restore points appear. Choose the restore point which is dated the day prior to the occurence of the reported error.

Type cd rpx (where x represents the restore point you chose in the step above) and press .

Type cd snapshot and press the key.

Type dir and press .

Type copy _registry_machine_system c:\windows\system32\config\system and press .

Overwrite system? (Yes/No/All): appears.

Type Y and press the key.

Type copy _registry_machine_software c:\windows\system32\config\software and press the key.

Overwrite software? (Yes/No/All): appears.

Type copy _registry_machine_sam c:\windows\system32\config\sam and press the key.

Overwrite sam? (Yes/No/All): appears.

Type copy _registry_machine_security c:\windows\system32\config\security and press the key.

Overwrite security? (Yes/No/All): appears.

Type Y and press .

Type copy _registry_user_.default c:\windows\system32\config\default and press the key.

Overwrite default? (Yes/No/All): appears.

Type exit and press to restart the computer and remove the Windows CD.

Tell me if this works, HTH

Please help, nagrepair ako ng OS Win xp, then nawala yung display adapter sa device manager paano ba siya madedetect uli, kasi dun add new hardware ang nakikita puro ATI technologies yung ginagamit ko sparkle mx 4000 pag nag have disk ayaw nman

reinstall mo nlng ung video drivers mo. looks like you have an ATI video card. Download catalyst from: link.