• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Guest Leviticus
guys, help naman!

ung laptop ko nag-hang. nag ctrl-alt-delete ako para lumabas task manager.

hindi gumalaw.

nag-ctrl-alt-delete ako para mag-restart na lang. di pa rin gumalaw. inulit ko 2x wala pa rin.

so, binunot ko baterya para mag-off.

nung balik ko battery, at nag-reboot ako. ayaw na.

may lumabas na 1782-disk controller failure.

tapos after a few minutes, tumuloy siya at sabi: non-system disk error. replace and strike any key when...

pano ba ito ayusin mga sir?

btw, naglagay na rin ako ng bootable cd ng xp sa cd drive, ganun pa rin...

saklolo naman po....

a problem with the hardware itself. might be either the motherboard (I doubt), IDE cable, hard disk, etc. most likely IDE problem yan. see your friendly technician to troubleshoot

i beg to disagree as to san beda being the better choice. i was once a student of san beda. but i VOLUNTARILY left beda after my freshman year (since i believed that i will not be successful as a person, not merely as a lawyer, if i stay in beda). beda was never fair to the students. let me give some instances:

a. they release grades on june only. why? to make hocus focus. come on, why release grades that late? why not give the students the chance to transfer to a good school? only arellano and san beda alabang are the willing law schools come june.

b. the grades are not that fair. in my time, my legal profession prof told us that 5 guys from each of his class will fail. guess what, it did happen! worse, 2 times lang sya pumasok the whole sem. patay na sya and im happy that his crappy teaching has ended.

c. the students are not empowered. because of the katay system, students are made to become "puppies" or sipsip to their profs. i cant believe that a bonehead classmate of mine in beda, pretty but bonehead, passed and my classmate who is much brighter than her did not. nakarma din yun babae, hindi pumasa sa bar.

the recent scandal in beda where 2 disqualified students were made to re-enroll dahil malakas sa dean at rector. that was impressive.

try the boycott rule. 1/3 of the class is absent, the present one gets a grade of 50 for teh day and those absent gets double 50. kung present ka, bakit dapat me 50 ka, diba?

d. the law students of beda lacks camaraderie. because of the again, the katay system, nagtataguan ng notes, nagtatrayduran etc. blockmates ko, pagkatapos kong pahiramin ng notes ko, nagdamot ba naman ng notes nila! 

yes, san beda makes lawyers. but not good lawyers. sinu-sino ba ang sikat na lawyer sa beda aside from roco? hehehe.

======

sir B-9904

it is not the school that makes a lawyer, it is the student itself. i came from a school that is not among the top 3 (and a relatively young law school finding its place in the map of the law academe). but modesty aside, i passed in my first take, our school got 65% passing,  and a classmate of mine landed in the top 10 (take note, san beda has no topnotcher this year).

just practice discipline, and you will be ok. good luck in the choices that you make.

FYI: San Beda College of Law Extention(Alabang Campus) does not accept transferees because it is an extention of SBC Law in mendiola, they are not separated bec they have the same system and curriculum the only difference is taht they have different assistant deans but they have one dean.

The boycott rule affects only those who are absent during the boycot, those who come to class will not be given a grade of 50 because they are present. but still the professors in beda are all impressionists.

I cant recommend any school to you mr b9904. but one thing is sure, SBC law is not a good choice. If you are good enought, you should have passed UP Law and ATENEO law entrance exam, w/c is only an IQ and essay exam. It is proven that Ur being a lasallian is not sure ball to pass either UP or ateneo LAW

guys, help naman!

hindi gumalaw.

nag-ctrl-alt-delete ako para mag-restart na lang. di pa rin gumalaw. inulit ko 2x wala pa rin.

tapos after a few minutes, tumuloy siya at sabi: non-system disk error. replace and strike any key when...

saklolo naman po....

yep it might be a harddrive failure..

guys, help naman!

hindi gumalaw.

saklolo naman po....

or it could be a corrupted OS.

Mr. b9904, my ten cents worth to help you.

The school is not a measure of whether one passes the bar or not. The school you finished your law degree will only help so much but the real test would be based upon you. I have seen top or promising students from UP, Ateneo or San Beda fail miserably in the BAR and not become lawyers at all, and yet seen people from obscure law schools pass the BAR and become "de Kampanilla".

What you should be considering is the dicipline that would be taught in the school you plan to enter into. My suggestion is to go to a "terror" school where students are forced to study due to fear of their professors. After one or two years, once you have instilled the discipline to study, then you can transfer to another school where learning the law becomes more important than the professor showing off how smart they are by making the students feel stupid. Just make sure that when you get into this kind of school, you do not relax the discipline to study. The only difference between then and now would be now you will be studying for yourself and not for your professors.

That way, you have a better chance of passing the BAR than those who went through the "TOP NOTCH" schools without learning anything substantial.

Pano Ba Sumira Ng Ram, without causing physical damage to it?

Gusto kong sirain ung RAM ko para bilhan ako ng bago. Pano ba sirain? Help nyo naman ako please...

You dont need RAM replacements unless the chips are incompatible. But I am probably confusing you more... so to make it simple. Let me ask you a question, how much RAM do you have right now? And do you have any extra slots in your motherboard?

You probably just need an increase in RAM. If that is the case, then you would want to keep your old one unless there arent any extra slots. In which case you would want to trade, if there are people who still do these.

mga bossing, help!

yung laptop ko, lagi na lang may lumalabas na

New hardare found...

ACPI Thermal Zone ...

looking for drivers....

then lalabas yung Wizard tapos at the end of it, wala naman siyang makitang driver.

kaya sasabihin niya: hardware not installed. may not work properly.

nag-driver search na rin ako while connected sa internet. driver not found naman.

anybody have any idea what this is? and where i can get a driver for this?

thanks!

salamat po sa tips...

in fact, nagcrash nga yung hard disk ko kaya palit ako ng hd

kaya lang eto na...

mga bossing, help!

New hardare found...

ACPI Thermal Zone ...

looking for drivers....

then lalabas yung Wizard tapos at the end of it, wala naman siyang makitang driver.

nag-driver search na rin ako while connected sa internet. driver not found naman.

thanks!

salamat po sa tips...

in fact, nagcrash nga yung hard disk ko kaya palit ako ng hd

kaya lang eto na...

mga bossing, help!

New hardare found...

ACPI Thermal Zone ...

looking for drivers....

thanks!

Usually, this indicates a problem with Windows itself...as such, I have found no way of fixing this outside of reformatting the computer. :headsetsmiley: