Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

thanks for the quick response Bokam ... You made it very clear now.. That is all i want to know ...

Buhaghag,

As I've said in my previous posts, I suck at tagalog. But I'm still willing to try and answer your query.

A contract, including a Deed of Sale, is valid even if its in a "Fill in the blanks" form provided all of the necessary data are present.

However, to avoid future problems regarding alteration or insertion of data after the execution of the contract, it is best to have all the data encoded or type written.

As between the seller and buyer, the deed of sale need not be notarized in order for it to be binding between them. Otherwise stated, the seller or buyer may demand from the other party to comply with what was agrred upon in the contract.

But if you want such sale to bind third parties (persons not party to the contract), then its best to have it notarized.

The notarial certificate and seal (dry seal) of the notary public are indispensable to make the deed of sale authentic and change the nature of the instrument from a private document to a public document.

Same rule applies for the SPA (special power of attorney).

Hope I answered the question.

skibeth,

Yup. If ever you get married in the future, your husband is not obliged, under Philippine laws, to adopt the child.

The child will still be your child and not his. Meaning, the child has no right to demand support from the husband and if the husband dies, your child wont get anything from him.

My answers are based on the premise that you are a Filipino (can't backread on your previous post coz there's sumtin wrong with this thread) and that Philippine laws apply.

thanks for the info bokam... :) mabuhay ka :mtc:

dagdag ko lang, skibeth.

it is generally required that both spouses jointly adopt.  a known exception is when one wishes to adopt his/her own illegitimate child.

adoption is one of the wisest things you can consider even before you get married.  so then you can get the issue (and the pressure) on your future spouse adopting him or not out of the way.  it will then become up to him if he genuinely wants to, you know what i mean.

one positive effect in doing so is that you will be placing your son in the same footing as your future legitimate child(ren) insofar as his relationship to you is concerned.  this goes without saying that you are ensuring that he will enjoy the same hereditary rights as his future sibling(s).

hi TeeUp, you're really a big help to me and my son ... wag kang magsasawa mag bigay ng advice ha :) thanks your :cool:

hello everyone,

i just established a small business and i wanted to setup a soho network, can someone help me with the setup? preferrably microsoft os.

or could you share a reading material so as to familiarize myself with it.

thanks

What OS in particular? workgroup or client-server setup?

ramonalito,

I agree that your GF has a cause of action against Mike. However, proving it is another story.

Tell u wat, u guys sed that u referred d matter to the barangay for conciliation.

Try and check if Mike's admission was jotted down in the minutes of the meeting. Get a copy. His admission before the barangay would be advantageous to ur GF case.

Let us know how it turns up.

Ok dude, I will but I don't think Mike's gone to the brgy. captain to give a statement, like I said, he got ties with the capt. and they want to keep this as a private as possible....kaya nga hesitant ang brgy. na tulungan siya kasi kumpare ni mike ang kapt....but I'll advise her on what u suggested...thanks :)

ramonalito,

I agree that your GF has a cause of action against Mike. However, proving it is another story.

Tell u wat, u guys sed that u referred d matter to the barangay for conciliation.

Try and check if Mike's admission was jotted down in the minutes of the meeting. Get a copy. His admission before the barangay would be advantageous to ur GF case. 

Let us know how it turns up.

Bokam has given you precise, concise, and sound legal advice regarding the above situation. Perhaps I could share a practical experience. When a male friend of mine was being coerced into marriage by the family of the other party, his mother met with the entire clan in one of the more expensive hotels in makati. As the family of the girl demanded marriage, his mother nodded her head in agreement, and in a cool tone said "that would be fine with me." she then looked at her son and said "anak, ibalik mo na ang kotse na gamit mo sa bahay, give me back my credit cards, and I suppose you now have to look for work to support your family. Good luck to you and your new wife." then she talked to the father of the would be wife and said "I hope you understand my son's quirks and habit when he lives with you. Intindihin nyo na lang siya, alam niyo naman, hindi pa tapos sa pag-aaral yan"

That sent a clear message to the girls family that the boy's family was not going to help financially in any manner, and that it was the girls family which was now being expected to support both kids. The result was it was the girls family which no longer demanded for a marriage.

Anyway, it was a funny true story which I thought was appropriate to share.

As for the responsibility attached to parenthood, I believe that a person should be man enough to own up to the consequences of his actions. Situations such as that described in the problem, present complicated matters, it is surprising sometimes how simple the solutions are. Running away is not a option, just face the problem head-on, and make a decision, taking into consideration your life, her life, and the life in the girls belly. Good luck to your friend.

bokam and cruiser007, salamat sa advices nyo. ikakasal na sya bukas. siguro ang next na tanong ko. paano pa annul kung sakali?

ha ha ha :D pasensiya na bro, kung natawa man ako, pero talagang nakakatawa yung tanong mo eh.

anyone know about a virus(i think) that conversts document files in my drive a into exe files?

nakakabwisit kasi pc ko sa office eh, hindi ko magamit yung drive a tapos ang anti virus eh sophos na 1995 pa ang virus definitions.

silent, nag b-day ka nga ba? text mo ko :D

your cousin has two options:

first, she can file a case for legal separation on the ground that her husband abandoned her. however, the problem with legal separation is that you cannot remarry.

second, she can file a case for declaration of nullity of marriage on the ground of psychological incapacity. in this case, she can remarry.

the case can still be filed even though she don't know the present address of her husband... the summons may be served through his parents or any member of his family or if it not possible, she can resort to service of summons through publication, meaning her husband will be informed of the pendency of the case through the newspapers.

Coychee,

How does one file for declaration of nullity of Marriage on the ground of psychological incapacity?

anyone know about a virus(i think) that conversts document files in my drive a into exe files?

nakakabwisit kasi pc ko sa office eh, hindi ko magamit yung drive a tapos ang anti virus eh sophos na 1995 pa ang virus definitions.

silent, nag b-day ka nga ba? text mo ko  :D

back in college, our workaround for that virus is to right-click on .doc files, then click on open, because, if you've noticed, the virus is only activated when you double-click on the .doc file, try to update or install a newer version of any anti-virus programs to clean out the system.

thanks for your opinion.  if i opt to buy a new battery pack- is there shop here in metro manila which sells battery packs as my laptop is already an old model (circa 2001).

just visit any SOS outlet. if they don't have and you're near the cubao area, ground floor ng shoppewise (former fiesta carnival) on the side that is in front of rustan's dept store, merong shoppe dun for laptops. hopefully makakakuha ka dun.