Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

O, mga bro, nag-sorry na si IB :)

..... pero alangan naman pagkatapos niya tayong alipustahin at husgahan ng walang pakundangan e palalagpasin na lang natin yun ng ganun ganun lang ? ..... :angry:

.... kelangan umattend sya ng lawyers' EB para magpaliwanag ..... at ilibre na rin nya tuloy tayo ng kape ..... he he he :P :D :D

WHEREFORE, a warrant of arrest is hereby issued and ordered served with utmost dispatch upon the person of Immaculate Bitch at the address cited and appearing upon the records of this Honorable Forum.

The sheriff is directed to execute this Order and enlist the aid and assistance of the Philippine National Police and its authorized agents and to use all reasonable means to effect the arrest of Immaculate Bitch.

SO ORDERED.

Panero,

How do we serve the summons? :)

Tapos, Saan ang venue? :lol:

kgg. butsoy... pasensya po... kung maari nga ayakong magdidikit sa mga abogado... dangan nga lang at eto ang aking propesyon (nyahaha... parang napipilitan... :P...) may masama po kasi akong karanasan sa abogado... :P...

lawyer...? never again...! :ninja:

learn the rules well, so you'll know how to break them...

Ms. IB:

Anu po ang masamang karanasan mo sa abugado.. pwede malaman.. kung meritorious naman.... hala at ipa di dis BAR natin... di na sya makaka pasok sa lahat ng BAR ng MTC....

Ang mga abugado dito Ma'am at Matitikas, Matitigas, at Mapakikinabangan...

seriously.. PM me for any complaints about lawyers...we'll see what we can do...

Butsoy

Guest EvilAsh
Tabi-tabi po!!! makikiraan lang... Aside from me, meron pa ba ditong naka-Mac ?

Thank you..

Nothing to see here Macboy...move along...move along...J/k :). Si Bossing Goodboy naka-Mac yan. Palagi nga naming pinagtatawanan yan eh.

• 2 weeks later...
i beg to disagree.. I use EPSON 1270, black ink costs P870 (T007), and colored Ink cost P1350(T009).

You cant use colored without the black.

Its a photo-quality printer 1400 dpi

If you want to lower your printing cost, use compatible inks. I've been using compatible inks for my BJC 4100SP Cannon printer for the past 2 years, never had a problem. I often print entire e-books and it cost even lesser than having the paper-book photocopied.

Cuts down printing cost for as low as 50%. I usually buy that korean-made compatible ink (those in red boxes with a medal) for Php 400 (BC-20 compatible) and I can print 800 to 1000 pages under Normal quality (not economy/draft).

Question lang po: I am in the market for a scanner. Home use lang naman and budget is mga 2500-3T. whats a good value for money brand?

So far na canvass ko ACER, Genius, Canon and Microtek. What should I look for?

Help please!! ;)

I just bought a BENQ(Acer) scanner (USB Interface) for 2,100++, am very satisified with it TRY IT. Or if you want something more stylish try the Canon CanoScan N640P ex Scanner (costs around 2800), it's supper thin. It was my second choice, the only catch is that it has a PARALLEL PORT interface, not USB.

to blueboy: hi there :)  im d one w/ the audio prob. re: tomato mainboard, i checked it out by opening up the casing. i found 4 pci slots, one occupied by a modem card (ryt)? does that mean i can just get a hold of  a pci sound card and then re-install to fix it up?

hi, shumimasen :)

i hope you haven't skipped the process of checking your cmos setup like i've previously described before opening up your casing. you have to be sure that your on-board audio is enabled there, especially after changing your cmos batt; but if your system still doesn't recognize the on-board audio despite that, then you can probably conclude it's non-functional.

anyways, if you're now considering installing a pci soundcard, it seems you can go ahead with it since you still have 3 pci slots free. before you install it though, please remember to disable your on-board audio at the cmos setup to free up the resources involved. more importantly, since i see you're about ready to do this by yourself (pls. correct me if i'm wrong :blush: ), remember to:

1. wear a grounding wrist strap when handling electronic components; if you don't have one, discharge yourself of electrostatic energy by touching the power supply with both hands for a few seconds (don't go barefoot doing this).

2. take out the soundcard from its protective anti-static bag only when you're ready to install it (don't set it down anywhere outside or on top of this bag).

Guest sexy_legs

mga atty, join na lang po muna kayo kay atty. templar sa shang starbucks ortigas.... may golfer's eb daw po dun....

I would suggest to move the EB of the legal thread by May 2... if that's OK with all of you... ;)

question ko lng guys may budget ako 15k. maka2-bili ba ako nun ng matinong cpu?

probably you can get an AMD processor about 700 to 1ghz, a motherboard with built-in sound and vga, with 128mb sdram. kuha ka ng 2nd had monitor and 2nd hand HD para kumasya budget, I think its decent enough for an average internet browsing. or running office applications.

but if you need to do intinsive graphics such as designs, artworks and gaming, i guess you would need to shell out additional bucks for a better processor, board, memory harddisk video card.

question ko lng guys may budget ako 15k. maka2-bili ba ako nun ng matinong cpu?

your best bet is www.pcx.com.ph. You can get a 15k worth CPU there, just a piece of advice : spend at least 3t to 4t on the motherboard and dont buy those with too many bulit-ins, a bulit-in Audio/LAN would do. Believe me, di ka makakamura sa mga built-in, madaling masira. I've tried 2 na.

i have this dilemma. ever since i saw the thermaltake xaser iii i've been planning to build a tower system. my cost computations have gone up to about 60k. then one day i came across this tiny iwill xp4 cube pc in megamall. after checking the specs in the internet, i found that i could build a system with almost the same specs (2.4ghz/512mb/80gb) and save 15k. its gonna be alot slower because of the shared memory video & lower quality sis chipset but i figure i'm not a gamer anyway, am just going to use if for software dev't. and some photoshop. does anybody here have any experience with small form factor pc's? are they any good quality-wise?

i have this dilemma. ever since i saw the thermaltake xaser iii i've been planning to build a tower system. my cost computations have gone up to about 60k. then one day i came across this tiny iwill xp4 cube pc in megamall. after checking the specs in the internet, i found that i could build a system with almost the same specs (2.4ghz/512mb/80gb) and save 15k. its gonna be alot slower because of the shared memory video & lower quality sis chipset but i figure i'm not a gamer anyway, am just going to use if for software dev't. and some photoshop. does anybody here have any experience with small form factor pc's? are they any good quality-wise?

all i can say is...

shared resources really drag your machine and performs poorly... if you intend this for development purposes.. alas! photoshop? i dont think you'd like to undergo what you will be experiencing... performance test with these shared resources boards does not really gives a good result. they would run quite good at the start but then after sometime, they start to drop performance wise...

thanks bro, i needed that push. pc's have gotten really cheap, and really expensive, depending on which parts you choose. my friend always tell me, when buying things for yourself, get only the best coz u deserve the best, even it pushes the limits of ur budget. bcoz of dat i'm glad i own stuff that i wouldn't think of replacing.