Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Roninblade,

K. I'll try upgrading to a higher OS.

Evilash,

Yup, I'd downloaded from the net the latest driver for my graphics card. Nope, havent overclocked my PC. Oo nga, baka nga nagooverheat yung video card ko. Langya, mahal pa naman ng video card na ito. :(

Is anyone of you guys here using the same graphics card. Baka you can give some feedback on its performance.

Fruitloops,

I've only downloaded the latest version for my graphics card. Havent downloaded yet the latest version for my mobo. Oo nga eh, baka underspecified yung PSU ko. I'll try to upgrade to 450 watts.

Already added 2 fans na when I bought my PC.

Roninblade, Evilash n Fruitloops

Thanks mga pare ko. I'll try your suggestions one at a time. Balitaan ko kayo pagnagkita tayo sa next EB natin. :)

Guest Dobermaxx
>have install cooler for hardisk na,exhaust fan sa back,plus 2 bif blower na??.

can it be my memory have factory defect???

I was having a similar problem a while back and i traced the problem to my ram. If your using 2 modules they have to be 100% compatible if not you'll have problems.

Guest Dobermaxx
Question lang po: I am in the market for a scanner. Home use lang naman and budget is mga 2500-3T. whats a good value for money brand?

So far na canvass ko ACER, Genius, Canon and Microtek. What should I look for?

Help please!! ;)

Try to get a scanner that uses a USB interface. Go for the highest optical resolution available. And most importantly make sure it's compatible with your operating system. Personally I'd go for a Canon or Acer. Excellent after sales support.

Try looking for or using a Windows 2000 driver.

BTW, what's your scanner? Some older scanners will not work in XP, one example being the HP ScanJet 5P.

ok thanks. ive tried downolaoding the driver update in Acer's site. it says driver is ok with XP. however, it still wont work in my PC. hence, ive given up and will be selling my old scanner instead. its an Acer 640P by the way.

Question lang po: I am in the market for a scanner. Home use lang naman and budget is mga 2500-3T.  whats a good value for money brand?

So far na canvass ko ACER, Genius, Canon and Microtek.  What should I look for?

Help please!! ;)

Try to get a scanner that uses a USB interface. Go for the highest optical resolution available. And most importantly make sure it's compatible with your operating system. Personally I'd go for a Canon or Acer. Excellent after sales support.

Thanks dobermaxx... Why USB? and whats a high optical resolution? sorry ha, low tech pa po ako...

Guest Dobermaxx
Question lang po: I am in the market for a scanner. Home use lang naman and budget is mga 2500-3T.  whats a good value for money brand?

Help please!! ;)

Thanks dobermaxx... Why USB? and whats a high optical resolution? sorry ha, low tech pa po ako...

Some printers use a pass through in the printer line. It's a lot slower and may cause problems for your printer. The optical resolution is how fine the scanner can capture an image before it needs to be refined with software.

Help please!! ;)

I'm selling my Canon flatbed scanner (brand new. with 1-year warranty). I'll give you the best value for your moneh :) Free lifetime support - technical or otherwise B) PM me if you're interested.

Question lang po: I am in the market for a scanner. Home use lang naman and budget is mga 2500-3T. whats a good value for money brand?

So far na canvass ko ACER, Genius, Canon and Microtek. What should I look for?

Help please!! ;)

I'm using Canon for almost 4 years na, kaya subok ko na! ;)

The price is within your budget, my Dear! :flower:

i agree with elantra644. if you want a cheap printer inks you can buy epson printers.

i beg to disagree.. I use EPSON 1270, black ink costs P870 (T007), and colored Ink cost P1350(T009).

You cant use colored without the black.

Its a photo-quality printer 1400 dpi

Hello guys, maybe someone monitoring this thread could help me with my problem.

I bought a PC 2 months ago for my computer gaming needs. There are times when I am playing graphics intensive games (i.e. Warcraft 3, Neverwinter Nights, etc.) that my PC hangs up and my screen blacks-out. I was able to play the game for awhile before it hangs up. The duration before it hangs up is intermittent, ranging from 15 mins to a couple of hours. But there would be occassion that I will be playing for almost 8 hours straight w/o it hanging up. When it hangs up, I usually reboot my PC and start playing again.

Below is my PC specs:

OS Windows 98 Plus

CPU Athlon XP2000 266mhz w/ Volcano fan

Motherboard Epox 8RDA+

Sound card built-in

Graphics card Inno3D GF4 Ti 4200 128ddr VIVO 8x

Hard disk 80 gig Seagate Barracuda 7200

Memory Kingmax 256 MB PC400 DDR

CD Drive Pioneer DVD 16x / 40x

Monitor 17" AOC 7KLR / DTS flatscreen

Modem D-Link Rockwell Conexant 56k

Casing P4 Simbadda C550 w/ 300 watts power supply

Hello, im sorry if my reply is a bit late. Actually I did experience your problem before, Hopefully, what I did will also solve yours.

1. Get the latest video card drivers and detonators. Usually, higher version drivers already have the fix for your problem.

2. Download the latest version of DirectX. Almost all games nowadays require DirectX. the latest version is Version 9. If you want to know what version is resident in your pc, just enter the word DXDIAG at the run Command

3. BIOS is outdated. You might want to try looking for the latest bios firmware for your mainboard at their website. Some games require DMA to be static and controlled by the game, specially with the DirectSound featured games. Some BIOS does not support this in earlier models.

4. Memory problem. During the POST (power on self-test) check if the memory counter re-counts back from 0 many times. (your CMOS settings must not have the FAST RAM check enabled). If that is the case, your RAM may have some partial problems. When the computer accidentally write a data into that part of the memory space, of course it will crash or reset or freeze as a result of loss of data integrity.

5. Your software may have problems. This is very evident if your game is a cracked or pirated version. We can buy pirated versions at our risk, and its our discretion to suffer also its consequences.

same here.  i tried microtek flatbed scanners before coz they were a bit cheaper.  but they didn't last long.  my printers are also canon.

i havent tried ACER scanners, I used EPSON 1200U (USB) it works great, it can scan with a maximum resolution of 9600dpi color (112320x112320 pixels) its very fast, can also scan direct positive (slides) and negatives (films) with its optional adapter.

I tried comparing the quality of negative film scanned with the Konika film scanner and they have almost the same quality. But speedwise, the epson scanner does more work than that of the konika filmscan.

You might want to see this sample picture I scan with EPSON scanner

http://www.pbase.com/image/5440963

(materials on the site are copyrighted. No copying allowed)

:) :heart: :rolleyes:

Edited by daklesse
IB, ikaw ang ayaw na sa akin e :( pero ikaw pa din ang illegal dept ko! hahahaha!

ayos ang signature ah!!! hmmmmmm...... lika dito, batukan kita!  :angry:  :D

lunch na nga lang pf ko ayaw mo pa... hmp! <_<

yoko na nga sana maglagay ng sig e... ayan, tuloy... hihihi... :blush: kurot na lang mamush pwede ... ;)

oist! off-topic ka... lagot ka sa mga lawyers dito.. they'll sue you... nyehehehe... :P ooppppps! ako din pala off-topic... TOK! B)

IB:

ako na lang mag PF sayo... pinag plalanuhan na nga namin na i sue kayo ni hotlegs dahil la na sa topic ang pino-post nyo dito.. Penalty is confinement to quarters with MTC lawyers...hehehehehe

Butsoy

kgg. butsoy... pasensya po... kung maari nga ayakong magdidikit sa mga abogado... dangan nga lang at eto ang aking propesyon (nyahaha... parang napipilitan... :P...) may masama po kasi akong karanasan sa abogado... :P...

lawyer...? never again...! :ninja:

learn the rules well, so you'll know how to break them...

Edited by immaculate_bitch

kgg. butsoy... pasensya po... kung maari nga ayakong magdidikit sa mga abogado... dangan nga lang at eto ang aking propesyon (nyahaha... parang napipilitan... :P...) may masama po kasi akong karanasan sa abogado... :P...

lawyer...? never again...! :ninja:

IB,

Why? What did that laywer do to you?

Just remember, not all lawyers are the same. We may have dicks, but not all are pricks.

Peace. :D

lawyer...? never again...!  :ninja:

IB,

Why? What did that laywer do to you?

Just remember, not all lawyers are the same. We may have dicks, but not all are pricks.

Peace. :D

I second the motion!!! :)

Guest templar

may masama po kasi akong karanasan sa abogado... :P...

lawyer...? never again...!  :ninja:

Ouch!

It's not the rejection that hurts, but the pre-judgment :( :cry:

Hope you reconsider :unsure: ..... buti na lang I was an engineer before I became a lawyer ... :P :P :D

Guest templar

O, mga bro, nag-sorry na si IB :)

..... pero alangan naman pagkatapos niya tayong alipustahin at husgahan ng walang pakundangan e palalagpasin na lang natin yun ng ganun ganun lang ? ..... :angry:

.... kelangan umattend sya ng lawyers' EB para magpaliwanag ..... at ilibre na rin nya tuloy tayo ng kape ..... he he he :P :D :D

WHEREFORE, a warrant of arrest is hereby issued and ordered served with utmost dispatch upon the person of Immaculate Bitch at the address cited and appearing upon the records of this Honorable Forum.

The sheriff is directed to execute this Order and enlist the aid and assistance of the Philippine National Police and its authorized agents and to use all reasonable means to effect the arrest of Immaculate Bitch.

SO ORDERED.