• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

i just want to ask your opinion about my plan of getting a TV tuner for my PC. its a lot cheaper than buying a real TV set. will that be ok? will it have any negative effect on the performance of my PC? thanks.

that would be fine... there are a lot of tv tuner brands that have high performance...

doesnt have any negative effect on your pc, but you must have a good cable signal...

ive been using tv tuners for the past 5 generations of my computer and never encountered anything different except for additional features like you can directly save tv/video programs on your hard drive and many more...

i suggest you get a pci tv tuner rather than a built-in to video card

Actually, pag late registrant, there are several requirements that you have to submit to the Civil Registrar. One of which is an affidavit of three (i think) members of the community where you were born (or intending to register in) to certify that they know you and had personal knowledge of the circumstances of your birth. That is why most likely, they are asking you to register in Palawan. But if you could comply with these requirements in Manila, there should not be any reason why you could not register in Manila. :)

Oh K! thanks!!!... :) pm na lang kita for more queries ...salamat... :)

>i have 2 computers,almost d sam efeature.d one w/ddr/hardisk w/7200rpm-give me lot of headache.d 5200 rpm hardisk,memorysdram na walang proble??????

if your problem is your 7200 rpm hd, madali kasing mag init ito, so you need a cooling fan. ang alam ko may nabibiling cooling fan para sa hard disk. if that's not the problem, kindly elaborate more as per boss junnp said.

Edited by bmikey69

Hello guys, maybe someone monitoring this thread could help me with my problem.

I bought a PC 2 months ago for my computer gaming needs. There are times when I am playing graphics intensive games (i.e. Warcraft 3, Neverwinter Nights, etc.) that my PC hangs up and my screen blacks-out. I was able to play the game for awhile before it hangs up. The duration before it hangs up is intermittent, ranging from 15 mins to a couple of hours. But there would be occassion that I will be playing for almost 8 hours straight w/o it hanging up. When it hangs up, I usually reboot my PC and start playing again.

Below is my PC specs:

OS Windows 98 Plus

CPU Athlon XP2000 266mhz w/ Volcano fan

Motherboard Epox 8RDA+

Sound card built-in

Graphics card Inno3D GF4 Ti 4200 128ddr VIVO 8x

Hard disk 80 gig Seagate Barracuda 7200

Memory Kingmax 256 MB PC400 DDR

CD Drive Pioneer DVD 16x / 40x

Monitor 17" AOC 7KLR / DTS flatscreen

Modem D-Link Rockwell Conexant 56k

Casing P4 Simbadda C550 w/ 300 watts power supply