Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

strutbar,

The same case applies to credit card usages.  Unless there is a clear evidence that you did not intend to pay for the credit card uses that you made, you could not be imprisoned for the resulting debts for it.  Most often than not, the banks will just try to harrass you in paying the obligation with them.  Sometimes they will refer this matter to the lawyers who will file an action against in for collection (depending on how much the debt is) and blacklist your credit standing with the business community (making it difficult for you to secure debts/loans).  Other than that, they cannot put you behind bars for it.

attorney you said that they "the bank" will or may refer this case to another

lawyer and file an action depending on the amount of debt ?

so you mean specific actions depends on amount of debt. like what ?

say <30Thou - this kind of action

<100thou - this kind of action

and >200Thou - this kind of action.....

pwede po bang pakilinaw ng konti.....

salamat po!

Strutbar:

Specific Actions refer to what kind of action a lawyer will have to file.. in your case, the lawyer with whom the bank referred the case may file an action for colletion of sum of money.. and the amount involved.. say 100,000.00 pesos is the amount of claim plus damages, and attorneys fees.

the lawyer will file an action depending on what is the best action (Legal remedy) available to immediately collect the amount to be recovered.

Butsoy

sir butsoy....

tagal n pala nito bubuhayin ko lang uli....

tanong uli... pano kung alang pambayad yung tao ? :P

say alang trabaho and ofcourse alang income ?

PC management tips (intermeddiate)

by fruitloops

if you have 20 gigs and aboves.

1. partition your hard drive to 2 partitions (about 8gig and 12 gig)

2. install windows on the 8 gig along with your drivers.

3. install all your software on the 20gig..

4. use norton ghost (included sa cd-rom kasama nang board palagi yun) to back up your 8 gig.

now why do this... kung mag screw up ang pc mo just use ghost to install your 8 gig without reformatting / reinstalling any software.

yung 12 gig will house your main programs executables and e-mails, IE bookmarks, downloaded files all the important stuff.

so if you use ghost ibabalik mo lang yung 8 gig hindi na magagalaw yung 12 gig mo.

in less than 3 minutes balik sa parang fresh install.

hope this helps.

tenx for the tip fruitloops... i usually do that... the difference is I install all the programs (office apps/games) at the 1st partition- usually the smaller partition but all my documents or personal files are located at the 2nd partition para pag nagloko eh format lang ang 1st part... the hassle is i have to install program files back... ;) :glasses:

tulong naman mga pre,

kung may 15k ka at gusto mong mag upgrade ng pc?

ano ang dapat mong gawin o palitan?

if u already have the following:

40gig hoard disk, 50x cdrom, cdwriter, 15inch monitor, modem.

tnx for the help in advance.

hirap ng limited ang budget eh!!

It depends kung saan ang upgrade needs mo. Office or home PC? Ano yung mga usual programs/applications mo na ginagamit? I may state na lang yung recommended bilhin in general since I don't know kung saang application nyo gagamitin.

For long term upgrades: monitors(17"up), hard disk drives(80GBup),power supply unit(400Wup) memory(256MBup)& sound system(audigy gold,etc.).

But if you have your aformentioned peripherals,

Intel Pentium 4(socket423/478) / AMD Athlon(socketA)

Stated processors prices ranges from 3k-10k. AMD Athlons are cheaper than Intel P4 chips. Of course the higher the price, the better the performance.

Motherboard

Chipset naman ang basihan dito. Some boards have built-in video but it is still recommended that you have a separate video card in your rig to reduce sdram memory usage. Board with Intel chipset are ideal for Penium based processors and VIA chipset for AMDs. Again, Intel chipsets are more expensive than AMD based ones. Advisable brand of mobo are ASUS, Intel, Epox and ECS. Price ranges from 2.5k-7k.

Memory

Most of the programs today consumes a lot of memory so although 128MB are minimum req's of most of them, better go with 256MB so there will be less problems especially in multitaskers like me :). Also, check the motherboard to be used to determine the memory you will buy. Present memory types commercially available are PC133 SDRAM, PC266/333/400 DDR & RDRAMs.

Casing

Sa casing naman, you should consider the size, air flow and the power supply. If you have extra peripherals like CDWriter, xtra hdd, etc. you should have at least 350W so there's no problem when adding another device. Types of cases are available to suit your needs. May mga modding enthusiasts na gumagamit ng Chieftek, Lian-Li, Exodus, Tornado or Enermax to enhance their rigs while overclocking. Sa office naman, case like elevation will do. Prices sa case ranges from 1k-7k.

Video Card

If you are a gaming fanatic or the a graphis guru type that are inclined to details, you should go to 64MB or higher cards. Recommended VCs are Inno3D, Sparkle, ECS, ASUS, ATI Radeon,etc. Price goes from 1k to 20k.

If you like PM me yung specific specs na you needed or for more technical support regarding your budget.

Hope this helps.

PC management tips (intermeddiate)

by fruitloops

if you have 20 gigs and aboves.

1. partition your hard drive to 2 partitions (about 8gig and 12 gig)

2. install windows on the 8 gig along with your drivers.

3. install all your software on the 20gig..

4. use norton ghost (included sa cd-rom kasama nang board palagi yun) to back up your 8 gig.

now why do this... kung mag screw up ang pc mo just use ghost to install your 8 gig without reformatting / reinstalling any software.

yung 12 gig will house your main programs executables and e-mails, IE bookmarks, downloaded files all the important stuff.

so if you use ghost ibabalik mo lang yung 8 gig hindi na magagalaw yung 12 gig mo.

in less than 3 minutes balik sa parang fresh install.

hope this helps.

tenx for the tip fruitloops... i usually do that... the difference is I install all the programs (office apps/games) at the 1st partition- usually the smaller partition but all my documents or personal files are located at the 2nd partition para pag nagloko eh format lang ang 1st part... the hassle is i have to install program files back... ;) :glasses:

It's ok. Eventhough partitioning may eat up some of your hard drive space, the important thing is your data are atill intact. ;)

tulong naman mga pre,

tek doc,

let me ask u wat system do u prefer... p4 ba o Athlon?

kasi these days yung athlon prices were dropping down.. XP 2400 cost less than P5k, motherboards ranges from P3k to 4k, videocards like Gforce 4 -P3k, memory 256mb P2k and casing na black/transparent may P1,800 set na yun... (mouse, kb, spkrs)

regarding sa p4 system usually mga 3 to 5k ang idadagdag mo kasi usually boxed ang processors nun kaya mahal..

hope dis helps

:blush:

help mga techies.. i know this is somehow out of the topic pero in kasi its about connectivity:

i just bought a(n) usb infrared adaptor, yung nabibili sa gilmore (MA 0r mobileaction ang brand), for my cellphone n6100 w/ cam to upload pics to my pc. i tested it to the office (win98se ang OS) and it worked fine.. when i installed it to my home pc (winXP) nag prompt yung WHQCL(?) warning nya so i just continue.. the problem now is i cant download the pics from my nokia handset to my PC but it works the other way around.. dahil ba hindi ito compatible w/ XP although it has a driver for XP.. i checked out the website ng product (www.mobileaction.com) pero wla naman syang updates for the driver...

:cry: :blink: :blink: :cry:

kahit wala kang income o trabaho, they can still file a collection case and apply for a writ of attachment KUNG may personal o real properties ka. yung proceeds sa public auction ng properties mo ang ipapambayad sa utang mo.

try to see rin RA 8484 on fraudulent credit card transactions. ito na yata ang ginagamit ng credit card companies para habulin ang debtors nila. B)

I heard before that the Athlon XP 1700+ and 2100+ (TBred-B) are the best for OC. me news na ba sa mga higher CPUs? and what boards to  paired it with?

Good boards to pair with the Athlon XP Tbred-Bs and/or Bartons:

1. Nvidia nForce2-based - if you have the money. Officially supports the 400MHz FSB. Ex. Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev. 2.

2. VIA KT400-based - for the slightly budget-constrained. Ex. Asus A7V8X, MSI KT4V

3. SiS 746 - for the very budget-constrained :). Ex. ECS L7S7A2

Highest-clocked current AthlonXP CPU:

Barton AthlonXP 3200+ (400MHz FSB, 2200MHz clock) - not available in the Phils.

PCX has the 2500+ Barton and the 2600+ Tbred-B. Can be used with all of the above chipsets.

Edited by trebbie
tulong naman mga pre,

Prices as of May 30, 2003:

1. ECS L7S7A2 motherboard - 3100. This board already has 6-channel audio.

2. AthlonXP 2000+ - 3300

3. 256MB PC266 DDR - 1300

4. Inno3D GF4 Ti4200 Value 128MB - 5900

OR

Inno3D GF FX5200 128ddr TV-DVI - 4600

Total: 13600 (GF4) or 12300 (FX5200).

Because we are under the 15K ceiling, you might want to add an additional 256MB or RAM.

FX5200 - supports DirectX 9. GF4 - faster overall than the FX5200 but only supports DirectX 8 features in hardware.

I am assuming that you are not into overclocking the above components. Am I correct?

I want to sell my home PC. Pristine condition, as I am very careful with things. It's a branded computer I got for around 80+ two years ago, and I dont know the selling price. Any one help me with this? It's the COMPAQ PRESARIO 7800, P3 800Mhz, 320 RAM (I added a Kingston 256 RAM to the original, which cost me 3,900 pesos last year), DVD ROM, ZIP,FLOPPY, JBL Speakers, 15inch Compaq MV520 colored monitor, the whole setup. I'll throw in the webcam, avr, an old study lamp, and an unused printer (this printer came with the PC purchase and I have used it three times lang, I have no need for a printer but they gave it to me free). How much do I have to sell this? And oh, all the manuals/documents and the restore CD are all complete, and filed neatly in a plastic folder which is gonna be for the buyer too. I'm selling because I wanna give my car hilamos, and at the same time get a cheaper PC (around 10K for internet use only). The COMPAQ Presario is good to me, but when I bought it I didnt know cheaper PCs can be assembled from scratch, so I bought it at an expensive price. So what will I price this sweetie? And with cheaper and better PCs from greenhills, will there be any buyer??? First hand Im thinking about 35K, or even lower than half my pruchase price, but I dont know the market price for the specs I gave. Thanks!

Good boards to pair with the Athlon XP Tbred-Bs and/or Bartons:

1. Nvidia nForce2-based - if you have the money. Officially supports the 400MHz FSB. Ex. Asus A7N8X Deluxe Rev. 2.

2. VIA KT400-based - for the slightly budget-constrained. Ex. Asus A7V8X, MSI KT4V

3. SiS 746 - for the very budget-constrained :). Ex. ECS L7S7A2

Highest-clocked current AthlonXP CPU:

Barton AthlonXP 3200+ (400MHz FSB, 2200MHz clock) - not available in the Phils.

PCX has the 2500+ Barton and the 2600+ Tbred-B. Can be used with all of the above chipsets.

tnx bro, but until I hear good reviews of 2500+/2600+ OC, I'm still sold on buying 2100+..... and the 8RDA+ (not sure if I need firewire tho)

and tornado casing.

Edited by umbertoeklat
Hi, I need some of your legal advice on this, hope I can get some replies....... :glasses:

I have a 3yr old son with a previous relationship.  I am not allowed to see him anymore (it's a long story).  I was wondering if there is any law that would allow me to see my son. :cry:

(On his birth certificate, it's my name and signature written)

Why are you not allowed to see your son? We need to know the circumstances that led to that situation.

As I mentioned I broke up with her and a month later I found out na buntis na pala sya. We never got back together. Initially I was able to see my son for his first 3 years (round off) tapos I met someone who is now my GF now.

Apparently my relationship with my new GF is the reason why she doesnt want me to be part of my sons life, this is her way of getting back at me. She claims she doesnt want our son to have a "part-time" father. She has done alot of harrasements and has vowed to continue to try to make my life miserable.

I'm tired of all this. I want to know if push comes to shove, do I have a say in this. She has been sending out "press releases" to her friends and whoever that I do not give support financially, which is true. Is that grounds for her to take me out of the equation? I do plan to start giving a part of my earnings eventually but I want to see my son first.

pls. advise

it would be hard to assess the value of that PC, MARK30.

30T i say would be competetive but you need to be able to efficiently convince the would be buyer why s/he have to buy that coz as of these days, no one cares about the brand of your pc- its the internals that matters...

buying something more expensive but branded over something much faster but unbranded is hard to decide on for some people...

but since you did a good job on keeping it, i think you wouldn't have a hard time selling it to older people < aged 35 and above > since that generation <from my experience> still believes in brands. the likes of executives, school principals etc...

hope this helps...

tnx bro, but until I hear good reviews of 2500+/2600+ OC, I'm still sold on buying 2100+..... and the 8RDA+ (not sure if I need firewire tho)

and tornado casing.

Oh, OK. :) Since you're going to OC your CPU, the 8RDA+ would be a very good choice.

8RDA3+ is out already... costs about P500 - P900 more than the 8RDA+ but you get the latest nForce2 Ultra400 chipset plus Serial ATA and two 10/100 ethernet ports instead of one, plus 2 rounded IDE cables that cost me about P260 each. Dunno if u really need all those but as a bundle its alot of bang for the buck. The new chipset revision is nVidia's answer to Intel's new dual 400mhz DDR chipsets.

Must be the reason Epox had that summer sale.. I got a CPU cooler for free (Globalwin CAK4-88T) when I bought my 8RGA+. With Epox you can overclock an Athlon XP1700+ TB to a XP2400+ with ease, and even push it to XP2600+. And the cpu cost u only P3,200.

In the office we buy only Intel/Asus. My boss wouldn't consider AMD, he thinks its not compatible with Intel... duh. I'm waiting to upgrade our server with a Springdale mobo when it hits the stores, specifically the Asus P4P800 w/c kicks Canterwood's ass in some reviews. Pair that with a Pentium4 - "C" with 800FSB and Hyperthreading and I don't have to buy an overpriced Xeon.

it would be hard to assess the value of that PC, MARK30. 

30T i say would be competetive but you need to be able to efficiently convince the would be buyer why s/he have to buy that coz as of these days, no one cares about the brand of your pc- its the internals that matters... 

buying something more expensive but branded over something much faster but unbranded is hard to decide on for some people...

but since you did a good job on keeping it, i think you wouldn't have a hard time selling it to older people < aged 35 and above > since that generation <from my experience> still believes in brands. the likes of executives, school principals etc...

hope this helps...

i have to agree. its frustrating to sell a 2nd hand computer package for P30K that was bought 2 years ago, unless you can sell ice to an eskimo. young people these days go for speed regardless of brand, hdi ko nman sinasabi n pangit yng compaq presario ni Mark30. pero just as what Mark30 said "the COMPAQ Presario is good to me, but when I bought it I didnt know cheaper PCs can be assembled from scratch, so I bought it at an expensive price". so my advice... lower your price until masakit n s puso.

and tornado casing.

Oh, OK. :) Since you're going to OC your CPU, the 8RDA+ would be a very good choice.

8RDA3+ is out already... costs about P500 - P900 more than the 8RDA+ but you get the latest nForce2 Ultra400 chipset plus Serial ATA and two 10/100 ethernet ports instead of one, plus 2 rounded IDE cables that cost me about P260 each. Dunno if u really need all those but as a bundle its alot of bang for the buck. The new chipset revision is nVidia's answer to Intel's new dual 400mhz DDR chipsets.

Must be the reason Epox had that summer sale.. I got a CPU cooler for free (Globalwin CAK4-88T) when I bought my 8RGA+. With Epox you can overclock an Athlon XP1700+ TB to a XP2400+ with ease, and even push it to XP2600+. And the cpu cost u only P3,200.

In the office we buy only Intel/Asus. My boss wouldn't consider AMD, he thinks its not compatible with Intel... duh. I'm waiting to upgrade our server with a Springdale mobo when it hits the stores, specifically the Asus P4P800 w/c kicks Canterwood's ass in some reviews. Pair that with a Pentium4 - "C" with 800FSB and Hyperthreading and I don't have to buy an overpriced Xeon.

if you're a hard core overclocker go 8RDA3+ :boo: (this board KICKS serious ASS)... or go 8RDA+. if you want to save money buy M7NCG rev 1.4 (from Redfox),this one has a built in geforce4mx(nice if you're not a full time gamer) and priced a little less than the 8RDA+. HTH. B)

and tornado casing.

if you have some extra money..try spending it on ASUS A7N8X de Luxe. Actually, the ABIT NF7-S ver 1.2 is the best but apparently, most of my suppliers told me that nobody distributes ABIT mobos locally anymore.. Epox 8rda+ / 8RDA3 is fine but it doesn't have the soundstorm thingy that every nforce2 chip based mobo should have. but if you're not an audiophile...8RDa should be just fine.. also try to see if 8RDA is BIOS tweakable coz it turned out that the nFORCE2 ULTRA 400MHz is actually just a BIOS upgrade..

Tips on buying an Athlon XP chip:

0.13 micron 1700+ Thoroughbred B Athlon XP

AXDA1700 DUT3C 9361333260383 JIUHB0302XPCW 1999 AMD

Above is a series of numbers you'll normally see on a chip of AMD. Let's break down the basic codes

[ note: only few stores sell the thoroughbred chip amd, mostly are palominos so ask and verify before paying ]

AXDA1700 - MODEL [.013 micron processed ]

DUT3C

D= OPGA PACKAGE

U= 1.60v [ PALOMINO HAS M= 1.75 VOLTS ]

T= 90 C MAXIMUM DIE TEMP

3= L2 CACHE SIZE in this case= 256MB 4=512MB (barton)

C= 266MHz (bus speed)

It is better to choose a DLT3C over the DUT3C for Tbred B.

coz L = 1.50V therefore its a higher end chip and is more overclockable on default voltage.

also, in "JIUHB"0302XPCW above,

JIUHB - Thoroughbred B core, So-called J Thoroughbred for low end model.

AIUHB- Thoroughbred B core, So-called A Thoroughbred for high end model.

in "9361333260383" above, notice that the 9361333-"26"-0383 in the series is actually a model.

in this case, its assumed that this chip was downgraded from XP2600 probably to supply the demands of the consumers for the 1700. in the overclock, this chip actually ran at XP2600+ speed using the default voltage which translates as a proof that the hypothesis of it being a downgrade is possibly true.

I hope this will help you buy the right one and avoid the palominos coz they suck lots of power and is hotter too.

My cd drive always opens up after i insert a cd, and sometimes closes automatically even before i click the open/close button from the drive.

can anyone suggest how am i going to eliminate this problem, the cd drive is already included in the package of the pc that i just bought last november.