Puerto Galera

• 2 weeks later...
anong jurassic??

Jurassic ang tawag sa mga gay bartenders dun sa mga bars sa galera. And kukulit ng mga antics nila just to attract customers para uminom sa bar nila.

What we do is we buy a bottle of beer or cocktail sa bawat bar sa galera. We start from the first bar from the left then dadayuhin namin lahat ng bars. pagdating namin sa dulo sobrang lasing nakami.

I'll be going there next month of a little RnR.

TIME TO GET SOME SHROOMS HEHEHE! :evil:

ingat lang po kayo sa jurassic... :evil:

anong jurassic??

Jurassic ang tawag sa mga gay bartenders dun sa mga bars sa galera. And kukulit ng mga antics nila just to attract customers para uminom sa bar nila.

What we do is we buy a bottle of beer or cocktail sa bawat bar sa galera. We start from the first bar from the left then dadayuhin namin lahat ng bars. pagdating namin sa dulo sobrang lasing nakami.

I'll be going there next month of a little RnR.

TIME TO GET SOME SHROOMS HEHEHE! :evil:

Jurassic is a place at the far end of white beach where all the fags go where they do their "you know what" shtuffs. I saw this in TV and I never realised there there is such a place. Sobrang kadiri.

I'll be going to white beach this Oct for some wild, non-stop partee-ing!!!! Goodvibes!!!!!

Jurassic is a place at the far end of white beach where all the fags go where they do their "you know what" shtuffs. I saw this in TV and I never realised there there is such a place. Sobrang kadiri.

I'll be going to white beach this Oct for some wild, non-stop partee-ing!!!! Goodvibes!!!!!

ABA! eh baka magkita pa tyo dun pare. anong araw ka pupunta?

nakakatakot lang talaga dun pag sobrang lasheng ka na tapos iwan ka pa ng tropa... talagang pagsasamantalahan ka ng mga jurassic... nawala lasing ko nung inaakay na ko ng isa sa mga dinosaur... sobra napatakbo ako ng mabilis sa ibabaw ng buhangin... lesson learned... dapat maunang malasing ang isa sa mga tropa para hindi ikaw ang pagdiskitahan... hehehe

nakakatakot lang talaga dun pag sobrang lasheng ka na tapos iwan ka pa ng tropa... talagang pagsasamantalahan ka ng mga jurassic... nawala lasing ko nung inaakay na ko ng isa sa mga dinosaur... sobra napatakbo ako ng mabilis sa ibabaw ng buhangin... lesson learned... dapat maunang malasing ang isa sa mga tropa para hindi ikaw ang pagdiskitahan... hehehe

Comedy man! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Funny... i have never been to Galera... what's the weather like during the BER months?? i.e. SeptemBER, OctoBER... etc...

Weather's great in Galera during the Ber months. Tide is high until September (and rainy too). Though there may be occasional rain during October, everything else is just fine (except for the gay population which seems to be quite increasing). Room rates increases during October(sembreak), December and January.

I might be checking Galera out in November for my 1st fishing trip. Anybody? :cool:

generally at bora, there's stn 1,2 &3... which makes it easy to navigate... what about galera... u guys talk about sabang, sling, white beach... any more detailed info... as in where is what... where 2 party, eat... etc... i'll be there soon...

Abovementioned places from what I know are the "barangays/towns" of Puerto Galera. Unlike Bora which is a long island composing of stations 1,2,and 3.

If you wanna go to puerto galera, White Beach is the best place to stay coz that's where all the fun is. Sabang is the red light district which is best suited for foreigners. For me Talipanan is the place to be for quiet and peaceful relaxation. Plus there's a semi-authentic italian resto located at the far end of talipanan beach. :cool:

Abovementioned places from what I know are the "barangays/towns" of Puerto Galera. Unlike Bora which is a long island composing of stations 1,2,and 3.

If you wanna go to puerto galera, White Beach is the best place to stay coz that's where all the fun is. Sabang is the red light district which is best suited for foreigners. For me Talipanan is the place to be for quiet and peaceful relaxation. Plus there's a semi-authentic italian resto located at the far end of talipanan beach. :cool:

so, is this like one long island like bora, or more like one barangay...

and, are all these "brgys" easy to visit by foot... walking distance...

No, dude. You didnt get me. Think of Puerto Galera as Batangas and in Batangas there are different towns (Laiya, Bauan, Tanauan, Nasugbu) which are Beach side towns (i think).

So, if you're in White Beach (which is almost the size of Station 1) and you wanna go to Talipanan Beach, you will either take a boat or a tricycle to get there. Same as going to Sabang.

Puerto Galera, though an Island, is bigger than Boracay.

agree

talipanan is much better than white beach and other puerto galera resorts

but if youre looking for booze and party all night long, go to white beach

just be extra cautious, dami bakla dun :thumbsupsmiley:

hahah

You dive? any idea kung magkano kumuha ng PADI open water, in Peso? ano ang going rate para makakuha nun? tnx :D

Ok ba ang water supply sa VM resort? Hindi ba amoy and kulay kalawang? I would appreciate the info. Tnx :D

To those peeps who've already been to coco beach, magkano sa tingin niyo ang damage per head kung November me pupunta? I would appreciate the Info, tnx =)

ok ang water supply

strong

poer hindi mo pwede inumin ang tubig galing sa faucet :)

cocobeach is expnsive

isnt it a private resort?

most of the patrons are foreigners or locals who have money to burn

its expensive yun ang sabi ng tour guide naming manong nung nag boating kami

ok ang water supply

strong

poer hindi mo pwede inumin ang tubig galing sa faucet :)

cocobeach is expnsive

isnt it a private resort?

most of the patrons are foreigners or locals who have money to burn

its expensive yun ang sabi ng tour guide naming manong nung nag boating kami

Hi, I have been to Sabang Beach once sometime in summer. I noticed that the waters are very choppy (maalon) as compared to Cebu. Is this OK for diving? How does diving in Mindoro compared to diving in Cebu?