Puerto Galera

sabang beach is for divers and foreigners alike... i'm a diver and i still opt to stay at white beach, presyong turista sa sabang fyi..

if you paid an arm and a leg for a trike ride of 400 a head. you should have just rented a small pump boat. it will only cost you 500 one way good for 6 passengers.

Expect things to be expensive in Sabang beach because:

1) They bought their supplies from other parts of the country like Batangas & Manila.

2) It is a established tourist spot, well known among Europeans because a lot of business owners are Europeans with good connections with travel agencies in Europe.

3) Europeans normally stay 2 to 3 weeks at a time. So expect everything to be "presyong turista".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

malamang super late na nito but in case may curious :)

it's a nice place :) but it's not the typical galerawhite beach resort....sobrang peaceful and quiet dun...more for honeymooners than magbabarkada...or if you're looking for solitude...

you have to trek down to go swimming sa beach...and tho malinis naman sya, nde rin sya talagang nililinis and may makakasabay kang mga locals... pero may pool naman... food served there, tho a little pricey din, is good :)

ito yung blog entry ko about it :)

http://delisyusness.blogspot.com/2005/05/t...pina-weird.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/DEL...nawin-view2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/DEL...anawin-view.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v320/DEL...sunsethouse.jpg

I suggest sa VM Resort, been there thrice last year (April, September and December2005).

If you want a contact number simply PM me. B)

Grabe ang nightlife sa white beach! buhay na buhay especially friday and saturday night! :thumbsupsmiley:

Kung mahilig nman kyo sa Henna or Permanent Tattoo, punta kyo Island Tattoo!

ang lulufet ng mga artist nila! mababait at madaling makatropa especially kung first timer kyo sa white beach!

ang sarap pang tumambay sa booth nila! daming mga chikababes na nagpapalagay ng henna! :evil:

Guest mitchiko0
ang ganda ganda pala naman talaga sa puerta, este puerto, sana lang talaga mawala inhibitions ko sa sea and air travel, isa un sa kalaban ko pag punta sa mga magagandang lugar dito sa tin....

isama mo ako para mwala ang takot mo eheheehh.... :P

• 2 weeks later...

Folks, have you tried renting a boat and go island hopping, and coral watching/snorkeling? Ok yun, try it, rate is about 1k to 2k depending on the size of the boat, some boatman even know how to cook freshly caught fish. But be wary about the size of the boat that you rent. A 20-seater boat is really good for only 10 or less full size adults.

Edited by johnlove

my friend and i are going to puerto galera for the first time this coming october. i'd like to knw comments on white beach, aninuan and big la laguna. my concerns are budget, safety and a clean beach. from what i read, im not interested in sabang (too expensive) and small la laguna (dirty beaches).

my friend plans to dive.sasamahan ko lang. gusto ko sana nice beach din kse baka d ako makapg-dive. as for the accommodation, amenities like a/c, cable tv, hot/cold shower. i read that there are a lot of kitchenettes in most bungalows. meron ba nun sa white beach, aninuan or big la laguna. im thinking of an accommodation arnd php 800 in those 3 areas. meron kayang 800 dun?

pls help.

my friend and i are going to puerto galera for the first time this coming october. i'd like to knw comments on white beach, aninuan and big la laguna. my concerns are budget, safety and a clean beach. from what i read, im not interested in sabang (too expensive) and small la laguna (dirty beaches).

my friend plans to dive.sasamahan ko lang. gusto ko sana nice beach din kse baka d ako makapg-dive. as for the accommodation, amenities like a/c, cable tv, hot/cold shower. i read that there are a lot of kitchenettes in most bungalows. meron ba nun sa white beach, aninuan or big la laguna. im thinking of an accommodation arnd php 800 in those 3 areas. meron kayang 800 dun?

pls help.

does your friend have personal dive gear? such as bc, mask, fins, etc.?

there's this nice family owned place - GM's Resort in Talipanan. They can source everything and adjust to your budget. Never mind a kitchenette, they have great food and as I said they will adapt to your pocket.

does your friend have personal dive gear? such as bc, mask, fins, etc.?

there's this nice family owned place - GM's Resort in Talipanan. They can source everything and adjust to your budget. Never mind a kitchenette, they have great food and as I said they will adapt to your pocket.

no dive gear.. we'll rent everything there. are there dive centers in talipanan? how do we get to talipanan? how do we contact GM's Resort? thnks.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a second home to me..... puerto galera has always been my stress getaway.

BTW, may bagong shop dun na pang dive na nag iissue ng PADI certifications, sino may idea kung magkano ang open water course. Kagagaling ko lang kasi nung sept 3-5 dun pero nawala sa isip ko itanong kasi kasma ko gf ko e hehehe, BUSY ako hehe. Baka may pupunta this coming days, patanong naman dun "action divers" ata yung pangalan ng shop..kalimutan ko na e. tnx kung may makapag tanung!! :D

Kamusta nga pala sa mga tropa ko dyan sa white beach, alan and bong ng wormhole tatoo!! Susulpot na lang ako dyan, lagi naman e hehe :P

sabang beach is for divers and foreigners alike... i'm a diver and i still opt to stay at white beach, presyong turista sa sabang fyi..

if you paid an arm and a leg for a trike ride of 400 a head. you should have just rented a small pump boat. it will only cost you 500 one way good for 6 passengers.

You dive? any idea kung magkano kumuha ng PADI open water, in Peso? ano ang going rate para makakuha nun? tnx :D

I suggest sa VM Resort, been there thrice last year (April, September and December2005).

If you want a contact number simply PM me. B)

Ok ba ang water supply sa VM resort? Hindi ba amoy and kulay kalawang? I would appreciate the info. Tnx :D

To those peeps who've already been to coco beach, magkano sa tingin niyo ang damage per head kung November me pupunta? I would appreciate the Info, tnx =)