something bad happened to my dad kanina but i still consider this day a very good day

coz he wasnt hurt and he's still alive. super thanks to God.

shopping w/ my ate and bonding w/ my 3 year old & super kulit niece. :D

Guest biancaanne

...for my job, even if I keep on complaining and wanting to be free from the chains of life in the BPO industry, I am deeply thankful.

...for these challenges I am faced with. It's Your way of keeping my feet on the ground and finding my way back to You one baby step at a time.

...for my fears, realized or unrealized. I know that it is Your way of making me relish my human side.

...for tomorrows. Otherwise, I will keep on lingering on yesterdays.

...for the 4 most important men in my life - my bro, my ex, my baby, and my gramps. Through helping me face my weaknesses, they make me stronger every passing day.

...for the only woman in my life, who I can trust, my mom. It is because of women like her that I realize why I am meant to be alone instead of with a man.

...for music, my loyal companion amidst the irritating holiday traffic, regardless of what time of day or night it is.

Edited by biancaanne

thank you for the fruitful year...

thank you for the people who came, stayed and left..

thank you for the health and nourishment..

thank you for the gift of love, embodied to my special one...

thank you for the temptations, i love them very much..

thank you for the problems, you were with me when I solved them..

thank you for the near misses, because you were in front of me..

thank you for the hugs and kisses, and the wind that you sent to give it to me..

thank you for walking with me during sunny and rainy days, and during floods and heatwaves..

thank you for the loving parents and their well beings...

and most of all, thank you my Lord and Savior, that if I die today I know that I will be with you for the rest of my immortal days.