Have you ever caught yourself laughing maniacally like some cartoon super villain ("Bwa-Hahahaha!", "Mwa-Hahahaha!", or some variation thereof)? It happened to me just this morning, and for no particular reason at that.

Life is good.

Either that, or I'm off my rocker.

Edited by HornyRod
Guest Riveria

Thank you, for showing me a part of myself that I have never seen. Yeah we were young and dumb, but it still was fun and I guess these things just tend to fall apart and I hope you feel the same.

We thought the operation on mom's other eye will be scheduled a week after the first one, but even if the operation was scheduled this morning, the whole family's thankful that it went through smoothly.

Thank you that the family's complete today; I am glad that sister decided to use her dayoff by spending it with family... I had a blast eating crepes with her and having dinner with the whole family at KKK. And, tama si Joey, masarap nga ang sisig nila.

Thank you for people who continously communicating with me. Even if some people decided to leave me and not talk to me anymore, I am thankful to special people who hasn't forgotten me. They may not be close friends, but they are real friends, indeed.