• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear Lord...

thank you so much for giving me a wonderful vacation. thank you for guiding me on the road, that even if i traveled alone and took each bus trip to catch up on sleep, i am grateful that You kept me safe and sound. thank you that even if i had doubts traveling to vigan, You still gave me a reason to continue. i really loved my trip to my favorite place, it was really different than the last time i traveled there. thank you, too, that even if I overshoot my budget for this trip (i only budgeted 3,000 for the whole trip) - i still managed to get home in one piece. yeah, next time, i will include the cell phone load and internet cafe payments on the budget (good thing i had extra 700 pesos in my wallet apart from the 3thou).

thank you for being with my mom as she undergo her laser eye surgery. she was so ecstatic about her sight becoming clearer - that although only one eye is clear as of this moment, the family is very thankful for it. next week, she will have the other eye go through the operation, and this early, we already express our heartfelt thanks because we know that You will guide her as You guided her last week.

the past week had been great for all of us...as we prepare for a brand new week, we lift up to You our gratitude. whatever comes our way, let Your will be done, o Lord.

Jenn

Edited by tequilasunrise

Being able to talk to Stephen again after one year of him not talking to me. I am happy that I was able to make ammends and apologize for the things I said to him (which at that time he misunderstood completely). I am not sure if friendship will be opened again, but him accepting my apology and him saying sorry to me, too, was enough for me. It's great to be able to talk to a dear friend again.