So its Thanking... ok

1- Thankyou god for the health and life

2- Thankyou GF for the love (for future eheh)

3- Thankyou Admins and Moderators for your support

4- Thankyou members for your postings (specially femails with cool Avatar's)

5- Thankyou All for having life in this forum

6- Thankyou Girls & Ladies for your cool Pics :D

:blush:

Guest the_eight_of_orbs

Thank you for this job nomatter how hellish life around here can sometimes be.

Thank you for that man who taught me that loving is self-less giving. For him who taught me to swallow my bitter pride. For him who taught me that patience is not just a life lesson to be learned but is a part of being a real friend and lover. Thank you for giving us the time to be together.

Thank you for the sun. She gives me reason to wake up everyday, the energy to rise above all dark moments of the day.

Thank you for answering my prayers. I have achieved and realized my dreams, thanks to the people that you sent to make them all happen as You planned them.

Thank you for today.

Did the quake have to come in two short successions?

Kunot was really scared last night. As scared during the one about 3 weeks ago.

I thank you for having him by my side. I didn't mind being his baby sitter during such times. i needed somebody or some pet to think about and to care for when the world rumbles under our feet.

He is growing to be a handsome, handsome creature and i am so proud of him.

Thank you, for his existence.

:)

Salamat po Panginoon sa mga biyayang patuloy na tinatamasa - mga biyayang siksik, liglig at nag-uumapaw na higit pa sa hinihiling mula sa Iyo.

Salamat po sa kalakasan ng pangangatawan - sa kabila ng kapaguran sa trabaho na Inyong pinagagaan sa pamamagitan ng walang-humpay na paggabay.

Salamat po sa patuloy na pag-unawa sa aking mga pagkukulang, pagkakamali at kahinaan - sa kabila ng lahat Kayo po'y patuloy pa ring naka-antabay sa akin.

Nasa Iyo po ang aking pagmamahal; nasa Iyo po ang aking pagsamba; nasa Iyo po ang aking pasasalamat...

:)