today i take extra time to say thank you to...

1. first and foremost, my biggest thank you to my stronghold! u've always been my strength, picking up the pieces for me when i breakdown. thank you for always re-alligning my focus on whats important. thank you for always forgiving me when i sin. thank you for keeping ur open arms so wide that i know i am always welcome when i go back. thank you for loving me sooooo much. u're not just a god that i learned from school. u're alive in my life and bec of my faith, i know whatever happens u will always be there for me.

2. thank you to my family - for always supporting and understanding the very complicated me. thank you for being the biggest inspiration in my life. thank you for allowing my little star to shine.

3. thank you to my dear and real friends - i have sets of friends from all walks of life. they are the people who can make me cry, laugh and jump for joy. they're like my siblings - the brothers and sisters i've never had. they're the ones who has the guts to tell me when m wrong. they're my medicine when m down. these people never cease to make my life easier.

4. thank you to my co-workers - thank you for all the trust and the opportunity that i have been blessed this year. just looking back at how 2004 unfolded for me, you guys have shown me how to be a professional.

5. thank you to my new found friends online - i've seen and proven that friendship can develop from people who come from different backgrounds. i have found new friends online and its great.

i have been so blessed this year and asking for something more will be a sin already. my blessings have been pouring hundred fold and m just in awe. thank you for another year to look forward to... an even better and challenging one!

thank you...

1. mom, for always being supportive of my decisions in life, for granting me the freedom to move on my own despite of my past misadventures and most of all for understanding my eccentricity...

2.my friends, for still being there despite the distance, for remembering my birthday, for not failing to keep in touch and for making me feel that my life is worth something...

3. my big sister, for bearing with my attitude, for believing in my abilities and for not giving up on me...

4. ab, for chosing to be my friend despite of everything we've been through (you're tattoed on my mind), for all the heartaches and pains that made me strong and most of all for the lessons...

5. God, for giving me another day...

thank you for a simple but meaningful day.

u reminded me that i dont need to live life

on the fast lane always. it was a well spent

day with family and those people close to my heart.

thank you also for the time i spent with you.

it was quiet but it was full of messages.

thank you for the warmth and the love

that u always have in handy for me.

as the day moves on to another number,

i look forward to another year full of learnings,

trials, blessings and even pain. i dont have

to buckle down as i know u will meet me anywhere.

thank you... from the bottom of my heart.